Sen. Bob Menendez and wife indicted on bribery charges, Justice Department says

He's more then likely guilty as sin. As such he should go to jail. If this costs the Democrats a seat in Congress. So be it.

Now you try to say the same if Trump is convicted.
convicted of what??........arguing an election?................having the fbi and conspire on 1/6??

again...anyone who loves to see innocent people suffer, may karma do the most horrific things to their families that a garage full of carbon monoxide would be so so welcome

i would be terrified by karma if i thought like that, and it would be totally deserved

This is what happens when you oppose the Biden Regime.
he was busted once and did the same shat

we need to audit every congress person for their entire political careers...everyone....just like trump had

and all retired congress critters the last 20 yrs

Want to guess how many Democrats will claim it's a weaponization of the government for the purpose of preventing his reelection?

My guess is zero.

Want to guess how many Republicans will claim that?

My guess is zero.

Compare and contrast this to when Republicans are charged or even convicted of crimes.

The Democrat number stays the same. Republicans however all cry foul.
This guy is a small fry in a relatively safe Dem district isn't he?

Besides, from their standpoint it is probably a case f "better the heat is on him than me"!

convicted of what??........arguing an election?................having the fbi and conspire on 1/6??

again...anyone who loves to see innocent people suffer, may karma do the most horrific things to their families that a garage full of carbon monoxide would be so so welcome

i would be terrified by karma if i thought like that, and it would be totally deserved
Lol thanks for making my point. I'm perfectly willing to have a politician on my side indicted and convicted and pay the political cost for that fact.

You on the other hand defend a politician on your side, accused going by the indictments of more heinous and equally inarguable facts.

One of us wants justice. It is not you.

According to the Department of Justice, Menendez and his wife "agreed to and did accept hundreds of thousands of dollars of bribes in exchange for using Menendez's power and influence as a Senator to seek to protect and enrich Hana, Uribe, and Daibes, and to benefit the Arab Republic of Egypt."

The bribes included "cash, gold, payments toward a home mortgage, compensation for a low-or-no-show job, a luxury vehicle, and other things of value."

Menendez allegedly "provided sensitive US Government information and took other steps that secretly aided the Government of Egypt," and "improperly advised and pressured an official at the United States Department of Agriculture for the purpose of protecting a business monopoly granted to Hana by Egypt and used in part to fund the bribes being paid to Menendez" via his wife.
Looks like ACTUAL EVIDENCE was presented and charges were brought....that is how it usually works...

What is taking Republicans so long?

they have tons of evidence that Biden accepted bribes, don't they?

If he even leaves office, another Prog will be appointed like Hochul and Gillibrand of New York who never would have been elected legally.
He is in New Jersey but yes, the governor can appoint someone of their party to replace him..that is how it works

This guy is a small fry in a relatively safe Dem district isn't he?

Besides, from their standpoint it is probably a case f "better the heat is on him than me"!
The Senate at the moment is almost equally split. An indictment, at least for Democrats isn't a political asset. The majority in the Senate seems a pretty big deal to me.

Joe Biden's bribery evidence far exceeds Menendez, where's Biden's indictment? :dunno:
Really? The Menendez case has fingerprints, and even DNA on the cash payments to Mendndez. They have a physical link between the people paying bribes, and the bribes in Mendezes posession.

With Biden they have nothing.

He is in New Jersey but yes, the governor can appoint someone of their party to replace him..that is how it works
I get it. You see, most Democratic politicians have no independent streaks anymore. Votes are lock, stock and barrel. They vote and even lie to their own people. Manchin swore he did not know that legislation passed y Progs was going to hurt West Virginia. He plead innocence. He has been in politics for 40 years or more and he just did not know. One of many.

What a POS this guy is...A democrat too boot....Let's hope AG Garland has the balls to see this through and put his ass away.
Didn't Obama and Xiden try to prosecute this guy before?

Forum List

Back