Seems not all is well In the Democratic Senate.

Reconcilliate now.

Time for some political hardball. Republicans play it

Time for the Democratic Party to grow some balls

I'm loving it. It's funny watching the Democrats running around like chickens with their heads cut off and blaming all of their short-comings on everybody except for themselves. This is Democratic leadership at it's finest. What a bunch of dumb asses.

Won't be a simple process, hopefully if they try it every Republican lines up to individually oppose it as ALLOWED by the system. After several weeks of the Citizenry hearing all the bullshit and lies from the Democrats even if it passes the Republicans will be sure to take the Senate in November.

I call for the Democrats to be removed from power if they don't force a reconciliation vote and get heathcare passed. I also call for the Democrats to be removed from power if they do.

Last edited:
I encourage the democrats and their supporters to ignore the will of the people and continue the path they are on. It is doing a lot to unite the people, we have had too much division for far too long.
Please continue, we need less division and railroading this bill through reconciliation will do more to unite the people against these pretend leaders than anything else they have done.
So, carry on, keep going, please.

I call for the Democrats to be removed from power if the don't force a reconciliation vote and get heathcare passed. I also call for the Democrats to be removed from power if they do.

The election is coming, that's how we in the USA remove people from power.
Of course when they lose it will be because the American people are........wait for it.......wait for it...........racist!

I encourage the democrats and their supporters to ignore the will of the people and continue the path they are on. It is doing a lot to unite the people, we have had too much division for far too long.
Please continue, we need less division and railroading this bill through reconciliation will do more to unite the people against these pretend leaders than anything else they have done.
So, carry on, keep going, please.
You know, when you see the poll numbers that shows a certain percentage approve of the Democrats health care plan, it's very possible that those numbers include votes from guys like us who are daring the liberals to shoot themselves in the foot.

I call for the Democrats to be removed from power if the don't force a reconciliation vote and get heathcare passed. I also call for the Democrats to be removed from power if they do.

The election is coming, that's how we in the USA remove people from power.
Of course when they lose it will be because the American people are........wait for it.......wait for it...........racist!
I thought it was because we were anti bedpans.

How bout all those pious speeches given by this President and Democrats on the Nuclear Option when the Republicans were in power? Why the sudden change of heart by the Dems? I thought it went against the Constitution and its Founders? Hmm? 10% approval ratings say it all about this Worst U.S. Congress in history. Let em force this one through. Most people understand that Pelosi & Reid gotta go.

Reconcilliate now.

I didn't realize until recently how often budget reconcilliation had been used and, mostly by Republicans on some pretty major bills like tax cuts, "contract with America" and medicare reform.

They have no business whining about it if the Dems choose to do it. I hope they do.

Reconcilliate now.

I didn't realize until recently how often budget reconcilliation had been used and, mostly by Republicans on some pretty major bills like tax cuts, "contract with America" and medicare reform.

They have no business whining about it if the Dems choose to do it. I hope they do.

Exactly, The hypocrisy has been well-documented on both the republican and democratic sides. Reconciliation is nothing new, and certainly not the domain of one party or the other.

Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely. That's what it's all about in the end. They have all the power now therefore you're supposed to just forget about all their pious speeches opposing the Nuclear Option when the Republicans had power. Basically you're expected to be dishonest and ignorant. 10% approval will likely turn into single digit approval for the Democrats if they force their Boondoggle through. I guess we'll see though.

Forum List

Back