See where you fit in, google below

According to this bullshit, I am a Libertarian. Which I am not. Go figure. This is what happens when you insist that people fit into boxes instead of encouraging free individual independent thought.

You are a libertarian as far as I have ever seen you post.

It does not mean you are forced to call yourself one it jsut means that is where your poltical views lie.

wether you like it or not your postions are in line with libertarian thought.

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!

Libertarians
9% of the public

What They Believe
Economically very conservative but moderate to liberal on social issues I'm Constitutional on all social issues
Highly critical of government
Strongly pro-business
Accepting of homosexuality
Less religious than the average American
Moderate views about immigrants compared to other GOP-oriented groups Here's some bullshit. This fucked test is considering illegal immagration to be the same as immagration.
Who They Are
Strong Republican-orientation, though a majority identify as independents
Affluent: 39% have incomes of $75,000 or more
Two-thirds are male
85% are non-Hispanic whites Can't I just be white. Why the fuck do I have to be non-hispanic? That's some racist bullshit.
About seven-in-ten (71%) have attended college
About half as likely as the two strongest GOP groups to attend church weekly Not even on C or E.
56% use social networking sites
36% trade stocks

What a joke the Pew has become.

Well, TT, same for me.
The poll decided I was
Libertarian

9% of the public

What They Believe
•Economically very conservative but moderate to liberal on social issues
•Highly critical of government
•Strongly pro-business
•Accepting of homosexuality
•Less religious than the average American
•Moderate views about immigrants compared to other GOP-oriented groups

Who They Are
•Strong Republican-orientation, though a majority identify as independents
•Affluent: 39% have incomes of $75,000 or more
•Two-thirds are male
•85% are non-Hispanic whites
•About seven-in-ten (71%) have attended college
•About half as likely as the two strongest GOP groups to attend church weekly
•56% use social networking sites
•36% trade stocks

Sorry...poll is incorrect, but probably on the right track. We may not fit into their conception of what a conservative believes.

On the other hand, I must agree that 11 of the 14 bullet-points above are correct.

According to this bullshit, I am a Libertarian. Which I am not. Go figure. This is what happens when you insist that people fit into boxes instead of encouraging free individual independent thought.

"know thyself" CG, what you want to believe about yourself may not be how others see you.

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol:

Holy crap, that has got to be the biggest bunch of bullshit masquerading as a legitimate quiz that I have seen in quite some time. :lol::lol::lol:

Dear God! Please help stupid people be less stupid. TIA, CG.

It's actually a lot better than the one I'd call "the biggest bunch of bullshit masquerading as a legitimate quiz". That prize goes to Advocates for Self Government , a quiz in which the questions are so fashioned to "prove" we're all libertarians.

:lol:

I was a far north libertarian left of center liberal on that one.

I think what this little test shows is that liberals have only a vague idea of how moderates, libers, and conservatives think.

Only a far left wackaloon would consider illegal immagration and immagration the same thing.
_____

PC

I'm willing to bet you are not 2/3 of a man [though you have more balls than most of the manly libs] and you are not; non-hispanic white.

I see serious sexism and racism in this poll.

These questions are dumb and too "either/or" to be a realistic measure.
Several of the questions are obviously weighted.

But for fun:
Libertarians

9% of the public
What They Believe

* Economically very conservative but moderate to liberal on social issues (yep)
* Highly critical of government (yep)
* Strongly pro-business (yep)
* Accepting of homosexuality (accepting yes, pushing agenda no)
* Less religious than the average American (probably)
* Moderate views about immigrants compared to other GOP-oriented groups (based on one question...dumb)

Who They Are

* Strong Republican-orientation, though a majority identify as independents (nope)
* Affluent: 39% have incomes of $75,000 or more ($75,000 is affluent???)
* Two-thirds are male (yeo)
* 85% are non-Hispanic whites (yep)
* About seven-in-ten (71%) have attended college (yep)
* About half as likely as the two strongest GOP groups to attend church weekly (yep)
* 56% use social networking sites (nope)
* 36% trade stocks (yep)

"know thyself" CG, what you want to believe about yourself may not be how others see you.

In all fairness, nobody has a higher opinion of CG than CG does.

Most of the statements don't fit my personal views. Which confirms what I have always known. I am too smart to fit into any box.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for your box-ability.

Life must be grand up on that pedestal you place yourself on.

The rest of us peons can only dream to achieve anything resembling the greatness that you have seen in your glorious existence.

All hail CG.

Did they purposely leave out TEA PARTY between Libertarian and Republican? My bet is if there were a TEA PARTY most of the Libertarians and Conservative Republicans would fit the category.

Did they purposely leave out TEA PARTY between Libertarian and Republican? My bet is if there were a TEA PARTY most of the Libertarians and Conservative Republicans would fit the category.

Play some Jeopardy, what questions would be asked if the answer was "Tea Party"?

Today's Jeopardy answer is: "Newton said the gravitiational force between 2 objects is inversely related to the square of this measurement"

What is ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back