See where you fit in, google below

damn who knew...solid liberal....

Solid Liberals

14% of the public
What They Believe

Strongly pro-government and very liberal on a broad range of issues
Very supportive of regulation, environmental protection and government assistance to the poor
One of the most secular groups; 59% say that religion is not that important to them
Supportive of the country's growing racial and ethnic diversity
Two-thirds disagree with the Tea Party

Who They Are

Highly politically engaged
75% are Democrats
Concentrated in the Northeast and West (no, the south)
57% are female
Best educated of the groups: 49% hold at least a bachelor's degree and 27% have post-graduate experience
A third regularly listen to NPR, about two-in-ten regularly watch The Daily Show and read The New York Times (rarely read the times)
59% have a passport
42% regularly buy organic foods
21% are first or second generation Americans (father's side 1770's, mom's 3rd generation from germans)

Last edited:
I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!

Libertarians
9% of the public

What They Believe
Economically very conservative but moderate to liberal on social issues I'm Constitutional on all social issues
Highly critical of government
Strongly pro-business
Accepting of homosexuality
Less religious than the average American
Moderate views about immigrants compared to other GOP-oriented groups Here's some bullshit. This fucked test is considering illegal immagration to be the same as immagration.
Who They Are
Strong Republican-orientation, though a majority identify as independents
Affluent: 39% have incomes of $75,000 or more
Two-thirds are male
85% are non-Hispanic whites Can't I just be white. Why the fuck do I have to be non-hispanic? That's some racist bullshit.
About seven-in-ten (71%) have attended college
About half as likely as the two strongest GOP groups to attend church weekly Not even on C or E.
56% use social networking sites
36% trade stocks

What a joke the Pew has become.

Last edited:
This test is interesting, but It seems to be desgined to draw out extremes on every position. I agree with two thumbs that is puts illegal and legal immigrants on the same page. I got something called "Post Modern" for some reason.

Most of these tests go with a 1-5 scale for the questions, instead of having to choose one extreme or another.

My best example is the environmental and regulation questions. I do see the need for regulations in both business and industry, however I am a fan of regulation by engineer/scientist, not regulation by lawyer.

Staunch Conservatives

9% of the public

I answered the opposite of what I would answer and this is what happened

Not surprised:

Libertarians

9% of the public
What They Believe

* Economically very conservative but moderate to liberal on social issues
* Highly critical of government
* Strongly pro-business
* Accepting of homosexuality
* Less religious than the average American
* Moderate views about immigrants compared to other GOP-oriented groups

Who They Are

* Strong Republican-orientation, though a majority identify as independents
* Affluent: 39% have incomes of $75,000 or more
* Two-thirds are male
* 85% are non-Hispanic whites
* About seven-in-ten (71%) have attended college
* About half as likely as the two strongest GOP groups to attend church weekly
* 56% use social networking sites
* 36% trade stocks

Once you answer the questions then you can look at all the categories to the right of the page

Most of the statements don't fit my personal views. Which confirms what I have always known. I am too smart to fit into any box.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for your box-ability.

Post Modern, what a surprise. Half the time, I lean to the conservative side of issues, and the other half I lean more liberal.

Post-Moderns
13% OF THE PUBLIC

What They Believe
Generally supportive of government, though more conservative on race policies and the safety net
Strongly supportive of regulation and environmental protection
Most (56%) say Wall Street helps the economy more than it hurts
Very liberal on social issues, including same-sex marriage
One of the least religious groups: nearly a third are unaffiliated with any religious tradition
Favor the use of diplomacy rather than force
Who They Are
The youngest of the typology groups: 32% under age 30
A majority are non-Hispanic white and have at least some college experience
Half live in either the Northeast or the West
A majority (58%) live in the suburbs
63% use social networking
One-in-five regularly listen to NPR; 14% regularly watch The Daily Show

Most of the statements don't fit my personal views. Which confirms what I have always known. I am too smart to fit into any box.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for your box-ability.

I think you may be mistaken about what makes you and your positions an aboration in society.

:lol::lol::lol:

Holy crap, that has got to be the biggest bunch of bullshit masquerading as a legitimate quiz that I have seen in quite some time. :lol::lol::lol:

Dear God! Please help stupid people be less stupid. TIA, CG.

It's actually a lot better than the one I'd call "the biggest bunch of bullshit masquerading as a legitimate quiz". That prize goes to Advocates for Self Government , a quiz in which the questions are so fashioned to "prove" we're all libertarians.

According to this bullshit, I am a Libertarian. Which I am not. Go figure. This is what happens when you insist that people fit into boxes instead of encouraging free individual independent thought.

:lol::lol::lol:

Holy crap, that has got to be the biggest bunch of bullshit masquerading as a legitimate quiz that I have seen in quite some time. :lol::lol::lol:

Dear God! Please help stupid people be less stupid. TIA, CG.

From the few who have actually taken it, it seems to be fairly accurate. Granted, I found many questions where the choice was not easy because I didn't agree or disagree with either statement completely, but they force you to choose to get a better idea of which way you may lean. For a quick simple quiz, I don't think it does too bad of a job.

Forum List

Back