See were Missiles from Gaza are Fired from!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The Hamas terrorist fire these missile from densely populated areas. They bring the fight to these areas, not the Israelis! Hamas wants Palestinian collateral damage!

Attachments

• $Rocket from Gaza.jpg
    $Rocket from Gaza.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 133
a JEW says so! It MUST be true! Chosen people CANT LIE FOR THE SAKE OF EXTENDING A BLANK CHECK GENOCIDE!

So true, GHook. The Islamothugs are the ones screwing over their own civilians. Israel is just retaliating to defend themselves. Of course, the Closet Nazis will blame Israel for everything.

So true, GHook. The Islamothugs are the ones screwing over their own civilians. Israel is just retaliating to defend themselves. Of course, the Closet Nazis will blame Israel for everything.

Yeah. well. The judaism religion is based on theocratic based elitism and dehumanization of others.

I'm opposed to the caliphate as well, but that doesn;t mean i think gazans should be murdered for opposing Israeli expansionist dreams, and Noahide rule.

Yeah. well. The judaism religion is based on theocratic based elitism and dehumanization of others.

I'm opposed to the caliphate as well, but that doesn;t mean i think gazans should be murdered for opposing Israeli expansionist dreams, and Noahide rule.

Yeah... damn that evil Israeli expansionism! Conquering their own homeland the size of New Jersey from the poor oppressed genocidal Islamofascist occupation! How dare they!

Heh.

Yeah... damn that evil Israeli expansionism! Conquering their own homeland the size of New Jersey from the poor oppressed genocidal Islamofascist occupation! How dare they!

Heh.

Israel was formed in 1947, by force. There's nothing pure about zionism. Get a grip, judeofascist.

Heh.

Israel was formed in 1947, by force. There's nothing pure about zionism. Get a grip, judeofascist.
except Israel had been there far before Islam ever existed

a JEW says so! It MUST be true! Chosen people CANT LIE FOR THE SAKE OF EXTENDING A BLANK CHECK GENOCIDE!

Instead of insulting him, why don't you offer counter-evidence to the contrary? Please show us proof that Hamas has not been firing missiles from densely populated areas of Gaza.

Really? Wow - guess I need to stop falling asleep on Friday Night services and only waking up when the Rabbi talks about helping the poor.

Tell me, what verses in the Torah or Talmud discuss this?

Uh - do you remember how Israel PULLED OUT of Gaza? The military response was due to rockets being fired at Israel from Gaza.

Really? Wow - guess I need to stop falling asleep on Friday Night services and only waking up when the Rabbi talks about helping the poor.

Uh - do you remember how Israel PULLED OUT of Gaza? The military response was due to rockets being fired at Israel from Gaza.

God's chosen people is a prima facie racist concept. Accept that your religion = racism.

The Hamas terrorist fire these missile from densely populated areas. They bring the fight to these areas, not the Israelis! Hamas wants Palestinian collateral damage!
Why the hell does Israel continuously give them what they want? Like most of Israel's actions, that seems counterintuitive.

Why the hell does Israel continuously give them what they want? Like most of Israel's actions, that seems counterintuitive.
again, what would you do in Israel's place?
just l;et them keep doing it?
well, Israel tried that, it just got worse and worse

again, what would you do in Israel's place?
just l;et them keep doing it?
well, Israel tried that, it just got worse and worse

apparently he wants them to stand there while Hamas tries to complete the work started by Hitler.

war is hell.....Kurtz: I've seen the horror. Horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that, but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and mortal terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies.

I remember when I was with Special Forces-it seems a thousand centuries ago-we went into a camp to inoculate it. The children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us, and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile-a pile of little arms.

And I remember…I…I…I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out, I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it, I never want to forget.

And then I realized-like I was shot…like I was shot with a diamond…a diamond bullet right through my forehead.

And I thought, "My God, the genius of that, the genius, the will to do that." Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they could stand that-these were not monsters, these were men, trained cadres, these men who fought with their hearts, who have families, who have children, who are filled with love-that they had this strength, the strength to do that.

If I had ten divisions of those men, then our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral and at the same time were able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling, without passion, without judgment-without judgment.

Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Meditation And Apocalypse Now The Horror Of The Brando Kurtz Split Ego And The Trauma That Splits It

God's chosen people is a prima facie racist concept. Accept that your religion = racism.

Do you even have any idea what "chosen" means you flipping idiot? We were "chosen" to receive the Torah, the word of G-d and to spread the word throughout all of the lands. That's what we were chosen for. We're not some special, super powered people who are superior to anyone else - in fact, it's BECAUSE we have the Torah that we're judged even harsher by G-d than those who have never read the Torah.

It is idiots like this who destroy the work of 100 men. Idicoy needs to be outlawed so you can shoot them on sight. "Hey, Bob, what are you hunting today?" "Oh, deer, some rabbit, maybe duck oh and idiots."

Actually, no.

Before Cast Lead, hundreds of rockets were falling upon Israel. Maybe 30-40 a day.

Last week, one rocket was launched and that person was arrested in the Gaza Strip.

Mission accomplished.

Forum List

Back