See were Missiles from Gaza are Fired from!

Really? Wow - guess I need to stop falling asleep on Friday Night services and only waking up when the Rabbi talks about helping the poor.

Tell me, what verses in the Torah or Talmud discuss this?

Uh - do you remember how Israel PULLED OUT of Gaza? The military response was due to rockets being fired at Israel from Gaza.

God's chosen people is a prima facie racist concept. Accept that your religion = racism.

Do you even have any idea what "chosen" means you flipping idiot? We were "chosen" to receive the Torah, the word of G-d and to spread the word throughout all of the lands. That's what we were chosen for. We're not some special, super powered people who are superior to anyone else - in fact, it's BECAUSE we have the Torah that we're judged even harsher by G-d than those who have never read the Torah.

It is idiots like this who destroy the work of 100 men. Idicoy needs to be outlawed so you can shoot them on sight. "Hey, Bob, what are you hunting today?" "Oh, deer, some rabbit, maybe duck oh and idiots."

Right. Spread it through force, if necessary, according to the Noahide Laws. Also you're supposed to become a nation of priests, right, judging humanity according to god's laws. It's Theocratic Elitism. Thing is; nobody wants your input.

So true, GHook. The Islamothugs are the ones screwing over their own civilians. Israel is just retaliating to defend themselves. Of course, the Closet Nazis will blame Israel for everything.

Yeah. well. The judaism religion is based on theocratic based elitism and dehumanization of others.

I'm opposed to the caliphate as well, but that doesn;t mean i think gazans should be murdered for opposing Israeli expansionist dreams, and Noahide rule.

LOL, you know shit about Judaism and Israel! Israelis expansionism? LOL, another brain dead idiot who is not worthy of a response!

So true, GHook. The Islamothugs are the ones screwing over their own civilians. Israel is just retaliating to defend themselves. Of course, the Closet Nazis will blame Israel for everything.

Yeah. well. The judaism religion is based on theocratic based elitism and dehumanization of others.

I'm opposed to the caliphate as well, but that doesn;t mean i think gazans should be murdered for opposing Israeli expansionist dreams, and Noahide rule.

LOL, how did the Arabs Crusaders take Israel, the Middle East, West Asia, Turkey, North Africa and Persia in the 7th century? By milk and cookies?

Also dl a little research troll, the vast amount of the people that call themselves Palestinians came over during the British White Paper days. I know a troll such as yourself know nothing about what the White Papers Days were!

LOL, how did the Arabs Crusaders take Israel, the Middle East, West Asia, Turkey, North Africa and Persia in the 7th century? By milk and cookies?

Also dl a little research troll, the vast amount of the people that call themselves Palestinians came over during the British White Paper days. I know a troll such as yourself know nothing about what the White Papers Days were!

LOL. the past doesn't matter. Currently, Israelis are acting like nazis.

Really? Wow - guess I need to stop falling asleep on Friday Night services and only waking up when the Rabbi talks about helping the poor.

Uh - do you remember how Israel PULLED OUT of Gaza? The military response was due to rockets being fired at Israel from Gaza.

God's chosen people is a prima facie racist concept. Accept that your religion = racism.

Hey douche bag, Judaism has never been a predatory religion! Can't say the same about Islam, Christianity, Hinduism or Catholicism. All those religions have from time to tim conquered people and forced their conversion or gave them death! Judaism has never done this!

The Hamas terrorist fire these missile from densely populated areas. They bring the fight to these areas, not the Israelis! Hamas wants Palestinian collateral damage!
Why the hell does Israel continuously give them what they want? Like most of Israel's actions, that seems counterintuitive.

Israel tried to stop it through calculated attacks, 100s of missiles and mortars kept coming! It took over a few years before Israel moved in, so Israel obviously didn't want to do the offensive. Why did they give Hamas what it wanted? Good question. The best answer is they were given no other choice!

Hey douche bag, Judaism has never been a predatory religion! Can't say the same about Islam, Christianity, Hinduism or Catholicism. All those religions have from time to tim conquered people and forced their conversion or gave them death! Judaism has never done this!

You need to study the the bloody rise of king david, and the brutal expansionism of the now defunct Israeli Empire.

Judaism teaches that jews are god's chosen people, and all others are only valuable in as much as they serve jews.

Bravo, good to see you have no ideas of your own. I guess that is why your simple mind is so easily manipulated by highly faulty 9/11 truther and Holocaust Denial theories!

Also what is your point? Eots after reading more and more of you posts, I am starting to see you are just plain and simply mentally challenged!

The Hamas terrorist fire these missile from densely populated areas. They bring the fight to these areas, not the Israelis! Hamas wants Palestinian collateral damage!

war is hell.....Kurtz: I've seen the horror. Horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that, but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and mortal terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies.

I remember when I was with Special Forces-it seems a thousand centuries ago-we went into a camp to inoculate it. The children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us, and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile-a pile of little arms.

And I remember…I…I…I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out, I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it, I never want to forget.

And then I realized-like I was shot…like I was shot with a diamond…a diamond bullet right through my forehead.

And I thought, "My God, the genius of that, the genius, the will to do that." Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they could stand that-these were not monsters, these were men, trained cadres, these men who fought with their hearts, who have families, who have children, who are filled with love-that they had this strength, the strength to do that.

If I had ten divisions of those men, then our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral and at the same time were able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling, without passion, without judgment-without judgment.

Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Meditation And Apocalypse Now The Horror Of The Brando Kurtz Split Ego And The Trauma That Splits It

You need to study the the bloody rise of king david, and the brutal expansionism of the now defunct Israeli Empire.

Judaism teaches that jews are god's chosen people, and all others are only valuable in as much as they serve jews.

LOL, I think you do! What was the law of the land back 4000 years ago! God you a stupid fuck! Welcome to my ignore list!

LOL, I think you do! What was the law of the land back 4000 years ago! God you a stupid fuck! Welcome to my ignore list!

No. The Noahide Laws are still actively promoted, especially by the Chabad Lubavitchers, who have propaganda arms at all major universities.

Why the hell does Israel continuously give them what they want? Like most of Israel's actions, that seems counterintuitive.
again, what would you do in Israel's place?
just l;et them keep doing it?
well, Israel tried that, it just got worse and worse

apparently he wants them to stand there while Hamas tries to complete the work started by Hitler.

I've already said what I'd do; I'd establish a cease-fire and actually abide by its terms. If I bombed anything, I'd hit Hamas' military and government buildings.

But, of course, anything less than wantonly slaughtering thousands of Palestinian civilians is clearly an insufficient response to most of Israel's supporters here.

again, what would you do in Israel's place?
just l;et them keep doing it?
well, Israel tried that, it just got worse and worse

apparently he wants them to stand there while Hamas tries to complete the work started by Hitler.

I've already said what I'd do; I'd establish a cease-fire and actually abide by its terms. If I bombed anything, I'd hit Hamas' military and government buildings.

But, of course, anything less than wantonly slaughtering thousands of Palestinian civilians is clearly an insufficient response to most of Israel's supporters here.

But Hamas will not honor a ceasefire. How can you expect them to do so when their goal in life is to destroy Israel? Since most Israelis are of European descent, Hamas would be attempting to finish what Hitler could not.

I can't wait until Iran gets a nuke. Israel will obviously be its target. The idiot Jews will retalliate. Maybe Pakistan will retalliate against Isreal. I hope they in the mid east all blow themselves up. The Jews will FINNALY understand what they have done. What is left of them.

But Hamas will not honor a ceasefire.
Repeat after me: they did. Israel did not. Consequently, they began firing missiles again.

How can you expect them to do so when their goal in life is to destroy Israel?
Ask them how they did it for four months in 2008.

wow. a whopping four months. They should be commended for not firing rockets for an entire four months. :cuckoo:

I guess if Hitler had gone four months without killing any Jews, he wouldn't have been guilty of the Holocaust.:cuckoo:

LOL. the past doesn't matter. Currently, Israelis are acting like nazis.

Do you do anything besides troll here, or do you just pull the troll card when it lets you unleash your Closet Nazism and bash Jews? Because you've got it entirely backward. The Israelis are just fighting for their ancient homeland. It's the Islamofascist pigs who want to exterminate the Jews and non-believers as a whole. Do you have any grasp on reality whatsoever?

Forum List

Back