See were Missiles from Gaza are Fired from!

Your second argument rings hollow. The political pacs that support Israel here in the US have thier tenticles way up our ass. If they would stop subverting US interests I wouldn't care but they demand special status and support. I say let em all blow each other to smitherines and out of our American lives.

Tenticles up our asses! Yep that stops us from heavily arming Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Pakistan, Iraq and Egypt (esp Egypt). That has stopped us froming strong ties with Saudi Arabia.

See you are one of the PC'ers that will say I am anti-zionist, when you really are a cowardly anti-semite!

What it DOES you ingrate is it involes my country in rat fuck confrontation that is not my countries business.

cowardly anti-semite? How does my attitude make me a coward? If anything it takes a certain amount of thick skin to go up against you traitorous pukes. What on earth do I owe Israel or Jews? If any group here are cowards it would be those that try to hide amidst our country while secretly and incidiously working for a foreign country trying to turn my countries political and military interest to defend thier arogant, ingnorant and immoral "little" country.

First off dickhead, name one battle in which Israel asked America to fight for them? Not in '48, '53, '67, '73, '82! NEVER! LOL, you can raise your straight out of Protocols of Elders argument that that Jews control America, but they don't! Can't say the same about Muslims: Kosovo, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan etc.

I call you a coward, because you will sit from your PC house and not say what you really think. Guarantee you are a 9/11 truther (probably a holocaust denier/minimizer). Come on don't be shy, say it was Mossad! Well tough guy, if Israel was responsible, why did they put the fight all the way in Afghanistan/Pakistan! How much of a threat to Israel is Afghanistan/Pakistan! Barely any! If they were going to frame someone, why not frame a party who the US and NATO attacking would actually help: Namely Hamas or Hezbollah (which would impute Iran)? Taking on Afghanistan/Pakistan does nothing for Israel. I know your next argument is the Jews led Bush into Iraq? So fucking typical. True Sadam paid suicide bombers for their cowardly deeds, but Sadam in power was a good things for Israel. First, because he created a power balance to Iran. Second, because he was so preoccupied with his neighbors (esp Iran) and Shia majority that he didn't need to do anything on the I/P conflict.

Oh ya .... Piss on you and YOUR little country
I am an America and will always ONLY be an America, I am not a far lefitst self-hating American like yourself!

Tenticles up our asses! Yep that stops us from heavily arming Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Pakistan, Iraq and Egypt (esp Egypt). That has stopped us froming strong ties with Saudi Arabia.

See you are one of the PC'ers that will say I am anti-zionist, when you really are a cowardly anti-semite!

What it DOES you ingrate is it involes my country in rat fuck confrontation that is not my countries business.

cowardly anti-semite? How does my attitude make me a coward? If anything it takes a certain amount of thick skin to go up against you traitorous pukes. What on earth do I owe Israel or Jews? If any group here are cowards it would be those that try to hide amidst our country while secretly and incidiously working for a foreign country trying to turn my countries political and military interest to defend thier arogant, ingnorant and immoral "little" country.

First off dickhead, name one battle in which Israel asked America to fight for them? Not in '48, '53, '67, '73, '82! NEVER! LOL, you can raise your straight out of Protocols of Elders argument that that Jews control America, but they don't! Can't say the same about Muslims: Kosovo, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan etc.

I call you a coward, because you will sit from your PC house and not say what you really think. Guarantee you are a 9/11 truther (probably a holocaust denier/minimizer). Come on don't be shy, say it was Mossad! Well tough guy, if Israel was responsible, why did they put the fight all the way in Afghanistan/Pakistan! How much of a threat to Israel is Afghanistan/Pakistan! Barely any! If they were going to frame someone, why not frame a party who the US and NATO attacking would actually help: Namely Hamas or Hezbollah (which would impute Iran)? Taking on Afghanistan/Pakistan does nothing for Israel. I know your next argument is the Jews led Bush into Iraq? So fucking typical. True Sadam paid suicide bombers for their cowardly deeds, but Sadam in power was a good things for Israel. First, because he created a power balance to Iran. Second, because he was so preoccupied with his neighbors (esp Iran) and Shia majority that he didn't need to do anything on the I/P conflict.

I am an America and will always ONLY be an America, I am not a far lefitst self-hating American like yourself!

Jews don't control America. They illegaly influence my countries foreign policy. I don't like that. If my opinion bothers you about that I could't be happier.
I don't live in a house. I live on a boat.
The jews DID influence Bush. Ever hear of "century for a new america" ? Bill Crystal?, Dick Cheney?
The holocaust? I don't deny any bit of it..although my feelings about it vary from a "shocking tradgedy" to "hitler should have done a more thorough job" when I listen to traitors like you.

You are no American...you are nothing short of traitor and a spy for Israel.

Jews don't control America. They illegaly influence my countries foreign policy. I don't like that. If my opinion bothers you about that I could't be happier.
The jews DID influence Bush. Ever hear of "century for a new america" ? Bill Crystal?, Dick Cheney?
The holocaust? I don't deny any bit of it..although my feelings about it vary from a "shocking tradgedy" to "hitler should have done a more thorough job" when I listen to traitors like you.

Huggy on weekend!

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

Why do you people keep arguing with this Closet Nazi lowlife? He's shown his true colors.

thanks for the Janes link
it totally proves your photo to not be accurate
Umm...

first, this
At the set range the forward section of the M494 round ruptures releasing approximately 5,000 small flechette darts and a dye marker. The flechettes are dispersed in a cone-shaped pattern which is 300m long and about 94m wide.

5000 rounds fired would mean that wall would have had a SHIT load more than 3 in it
That would depend entirely on the wall's proximity to the shell's explosion. All that this proves is how willing you are to shamelessly deny clear evidence when that evidence is stacked up against the object of your reverence.

and second this is what the Israeli's flechette looks like
jdw010522_1_p.jpg

The same?

They aren't all the exact same shade of grey. :cuckoo:

090316-bartlett-flechette-3.jpg

_45502656_1.jpg

gaza-fletchette.jpg

fuck off Adolf.

I have lived and traveled all over the world. Spent over 20 years in the Middle East, traveling, doing business, and sometimes living there. Have been on both sides of the Arab-Israeli conflict. Been in Israel many times. I can tell you that American Jews, by and large, are some of the dumbest people I have ever come across. They haven't a clue. Just about every 'truth' they embrace comes straight out of the Zionist propaganda machine in America. Which makes them first-class liars. They are some of the most controlled and manipulated people on the planet, and their leaders some of the most devious. Very few of them are capable of independent thought. They behave like Robots, almost without exception spewing the same cleverly doctored material over and over and over--ad nauseum. There are exceptions, of course, but very few. I have much respect for those Jews who have the courage to stand up to the satanic Zionist movement, which has completely taken over the direction of Judaism today; people like Professor Norman Finkelstein, Dr. Henry malow, and the late Professor Israel Shahak. There are a few more I can name, but who are given almst no coverage by the controlled media in these Occupied States of America. Read Shahak's monumental work, 'Jewish History, Jewish Religion'--and his other revealing works titled 'Open Secrets' and 'Jewish Fundamantalism in Israel' for an expose of this Ashkenazic-Luciferian-Satanic State called Israel, which has absolutely no morals, and no connection whatsoever to the ancient Middle East.

Ashkenazic-Luciferian-Satanic State called Israel, which has absolutely no morals, and no connection whatsoever to the ancient Middle East.
While this may be an accurate description of Israel in its current condition...

I can tell you that American Jews, by and large, are some of the dumbest people I have ever come across. They haven't a clue. Just about every 'truth' they embrace comes straight out of the Zionist propaganda machine in America. Which makes them first-class liars. They are some of the most controlled and manipulated people on the planet, and their leaders some of the most devious. Very few of them are capable of independent thought. They behave like Robots, almost without exception spewing the same cleverly doctored material over and over and over--ad nauseum. There are exceptions, of course, but very few.
These are unfair generalizations. Generally speaking, American Jews are decent people who are no more manipulated by propaganda than the average news-watching dolt on the street. It has been my observation that most of those Jews who support Israel are willing to admit that the country is flawed like any other, and will criticize it when it's obviously in the wrong. Where I live, at least, they're a people with a rich religion and culture and an affinity for intellectually stimulating debates and discussions. The most brainwashed and uncompromising supporters of Israel in America tend to be evangelical fundamentalist Christians and other non-Jewish morons who are prejudiced in some way against Arabs and Muslims. Fortunately, these people form a minority of Israel's supporters and few of them are present on this board. Unfortunately, a couple of Israel's most vociferous supporters here are complete idiots. Same's true for every group, though.

I have lived and traveled all over the world. Spent over 20 years in the Middle East, traveling, doing business, and sometimes living there. Have been on both sides of the Arab-Israeli conflict. Been in Israel many times. I can tell you that American Jews, by and large, are some of the dumbest people I have ever come across. They haven't a clue. Just about every 'truth' they embrace comes straight out of the Zionist propaganda machine in America. Which makes them first-class liars. They are some of the most controlled and manipulated people on the planet, and their leaders some of the most devious. Very few of them are capable of independent thought. They behave like Robots, almost without exception spewing the same cleverly doctored material over and over and over--ad nauseum. There are exceptions, of course, but very few. I have much respect for those Jews who have the courage to stand up to the satanic Zionist movement, which has completely taken over the direction of Judaism today; people like Professor Norman Finkelstein, Dr. Henry malow, and the late Professor Israel Shahak. There are a few more I can name, but who are given almst no coverage by the controlled media in these Occupied States of America. Read Shahak's monumental work, 'Jewish History, Jewish Religion'--and his other revealing works titled 'Open Secrets' and 'Jewish Fundamantalism in Israel' for an expose of this Ashkenazic-Luciferian-Satanic State called Israel, which has absolutely no morals, and no connection whatsoever to the ancient Middle East.

did you think you had found the aryan nation's message board?

did you think you had found the aryan nation's message board?

You, my fine feathered friend, need to get yourself educated. Find something constructive to do besides posting junk all over this board. How can you stand to be so ignorant, Hoss?

Ashkenazic-Luciferian-Satanic State called Israel, which has absolutely no morals, and no connection whatsoever to the ancient Middle East.
While this may be an accurate description of Israel in its current condition...

I can tell you that American Jews, by and large, are some of the dumbest people I have ever come across. They haven't a clue. Just about every 'truth' they embrace comes straight out of the Zionist propaganda machine in America. Which makes them first-class liars. They are some of the most controlled and manipulated people on the planet, and their leaders some of the most devious. Very few of them are capable of independent thought. They behave like Robots, almost without exception spewing the same cleverly doctored material over and over and over--ad nauseum. There are exceptions, of course, but very few.
These are unfair generalizations. Generally speaking, American Jews are decent people who are no more manipulated by propaganda than the average news-watching dolt on the street. It has been my observation that most of those Jews who support Israel are willing to admit that the country is flawed like any other, and will criticize it when it's obviously in the wrong. Where I live, at least, they're a people with a rich religion and culture and an affinity for intellectually stimulating debates and discussions. The most brainwashed and uncompromising supporters of Israel in America tend to be evangelical fundamentalist Christians and other non-Jewish morons who are prejudiced in some way against Arabs and Muslims. Fortunately, these people form a minority of Israel's supporters and few of them are present on this board. Unfortunately, a couple of Israel's most vociferous supporters here are complete idiots. Same's true for every group, though.

With the exception of a very few, some of whom I have already mentioned, I do not believe that any substantial number of American Jews seriously criticize Israel. Many that appear to do so, do so for show, in my opinion. There is always some kind of show going on for the benefit of the Goy where Jews are concerned. When it comes to where the rubber meets the road, the vast majority will support Israel in every criminal act it perpetrates, not only with their money, but with a silent nod---not likely to be noticed by the gullible Goy. It is with good reason that a minority core group within Zionism has been able to run the show in Israel (and in America) for a very, very long time. That sort of control by a minority (15% to 20%) cannot succeed without substantial grass-roots support from the other 80% within Judaism itself. Simple logic. The Christian-Zionist Fundies provide the icing on the cake.

Forum List

Back