See were Missiles from Gaza are Fired from!

Do you have any grasp on reality whatsoever?
Ask yourself that question, Cleetus. As a supporter of killing Muslims for being Muslims, you're in no position to make allegations of genocide.

Looks like I should lump you into the same category. You suffer from delusions. Not sure what could have led you to imagine that I feel that way.

Right here, buddy:
Why parachutes? Why not just have the bomblets fall quickly? I mean, it would be fun to see the look on the Islamothugs' faces as their imminent death is slowly gliding toward them, but why not just take them out?

Ask yourself that question, Cleetus. As a supporter of killing Muslims for being Muslims, you're in no position to make allegations of genocide.

Looks like I should lump you into the same category. You suffer from delusions. Not sure what could have led you to imagine that I feel that way.

Right here, buddy:
Why parachutes? Why not just have the bomblets fall quickly? I mean, it would be fun to see the look on the Islamothugs' faces as their imminent death is slowly gliding toward them, but why not just take them out?

When he says "Islamothugs", he is referring to those who pervert the religion of Islam, not real Muslims.

Right here, buddy:

When he says "Islamothugs", he is referring to those who pervert the religion of Islam, not real Muslims.
If that's the case, I find it interesting that I'm considered an "Islamothug." Is the criterion for determining whether someone is an "Islamothug" whether or not they support Cast Lead? Is he really in much of a position to cast judgment on whether someone's interpretation of Islam is perverted or not?

Plus, he's advocating gratuitous usage of white phosphorous, flechettes, and similar munitions that don't discriminate between civilians and "Islamothugs."

Right here, buddy:

i already told him that

LOL. the past doesn't matter. Currently, Israelis are acting like nazis.

Do you do anything besides troll here, or do you just pull the troll card when it lets you unleash your Closet Nazism and bash Jews? Because you've got it entirely backward. The Israelis are just fighting for their ancient homeland. It's the Islamofascist pigs who want to exterminate the Jews and non-believers as a whole. Do you have any grasp on reality whatsoever?

Yes. I see jews acting like nazi pigs. There is no right to automatic reconstitution of a nation that fell thousands of years ago.

btw, a single photo of a single flechet is hardly proof they were widely used

Would you like more photos?

mideast-israel-palestinians-gaza-laws-of-war-2009-2-3-23-33-1.jpg

btw, a single photo of a single flechet is hardly proof they were widely used

THAT was a better photo to prove your point
but, its still only 3

how many are in a single round
i would assume many more than that

You'd be correct. There's no point in debating this, though, as Israel's use of flechettes has been established. There was even a 2003 Israeli Supreme Court case that defended the IDF's use of flechettes.

Israel: Stop Using Flechettes in Gaza | Human Rights Watch
Israel's military debates use of flechette round - Jane's Land Forces News

THAT was a better photo to prove your point
but, its still only 3

how many are in a single round
i would assume many more than that

You'd be correct. There's no point in debating this, though, as Israel's use of flechettes has been established. There was even a 2003 Israeli Supreme Court case that defended the IDF's use of flechettes.

Israel: Stop Using Flechettes in Gaza | Human Rights Watch
Israel's military debates use of flechette round - Jane's Land Forces News
thanks for the Janes link
it totally proves your photo to not be accurate

first, this
At the set range the forward section of the M494 round ruptures releasing approximately 5,000 small flechette darts and a dye marker. The flechettes are dispersed in a cone-shaped pattern which is 300m long and about 94m wide.

5000 rounds fired would mean that wall would have had a SHIT load more than 3 in it

and second this is what the Israeli's flechette looks like
jdw010522_1_p.jpg

eots, were you really in the military, or are you just a good war writer?

Eots is a delusional paranoid fool that hasn't had an original thought in years. He copies everything from someone else.

actually it was quite creative and original to use this scene to reply the post and we all know eots has never suffered from delusions and is without question not paranoid ...if anything people caution me to be more fearful..one day you need to face the fact eots is a happy guy ..with good relationships ..a beautiful woman and children ... stable employment ..that views much of life profoundly different from you....

Last edited:
a JEW says so! It MUST be true! Chosen people CANT LIE FOR THE SAKE OF EXTENDING A BLANK CHECK GENOCIDE!

Are you, by chance, writing the foreword to the next edition of Mein Kampf? Or maybe Stormfront is looking for writers for their editorial columns.:cuckoo:

The Hamas terrorist fire these missile from densely populated areas. They bring the fight to these areas, not the Israelis! Hamas wants Palestinian collateral damage!

I can't wait until Iran gets a nuke. Israel will obviously be its target. The idiot Jews will retalliate. Maybe Pakistan will retalliate against Isreal. I hope they in the mid east all blow themselves up. The Jews will FINNALY understand what they have done. What is left of them.

LOL, so retaliating after being nuked is idiotic? Wow that post streams with logic! Guess what, if Israel is nuked by anyone, expect them to unleash 90% their entire nuclear arsenal. Reports are they have up to 250 nukes. Bye bye, Tehran (and most of Iran), bye bye Mecca and Medina, bye bye Damascus, bye bye Cairo, bye bye Tipoli, bye bye Beruit and bye bye Bagdad! With Israel's Airforce probably 95% of the nukes would hit their targets. I doubt even a nuclear Iran would want to start that fire storm!

The Hamas terrorist fire these missile from densely populated areas. They bring the fight to these areas, not the Israelis! Hamas wants Palestinian collateral damage!

I can't wait until Iran gets a nuke. Israel will obviously be its target. The idiot Jews will retalliate. Maybe Pakistan will retalliate against Isreal. I hope they in the mid east all blow themselves up. The Jews will FINNALY understand what they have done. What is left of them.

LOL, so retaliating after being nuked is idiotic? Wow that post streams with logic! Guess what, if Israel is nuked by anyone, expect them to unleash 90% their entire nuclear arsenal. Reports are they have up to 250 nukes. Bye bye, Tehran (and most of Iran), bye bye Mecca and Medina, bye bye Damascus, bye bye Cairo, bye bye Tipoli, bye bye Beruit and bye bye Bagdad! With Israel's Airforce probably 95% of the nukes would hit their targets. I doubt even a nuclear Iran would want to start that fire storm!

At the risk of appearing anti-semetic I hate all religion..ESPECIALLY the ones that overtly try to impress on the world how "god" sees them as superior to other people and has ordained them with special rights over other people. Most notably in the mid east the state of Israel and the Jewish people expect the rest of the world to honor them as "special". Nonsense. There will be no settlement with such an arragant group of people. The best the world can hope for is that the ignorant Jews push until some Arab country has just had fucking enough and lights off a nuke in Tel Avive.

a JEW says so! It MUST be true! Chosen people CANT LIE FOR THE SAKE OF EXTENDING A BLANK CHECK GENOCIDE!

Are you, by chance, writing the foreword to the next edition of Mein Kampf? Or maybe Stormfront is looking for writers for their editorial columns.:cuckoo:

just like RGS is retarded enough to call a generalized military strike against an entire ****** population of non-jews the "DEFENSE" is israel.

At the risk of appearing anti-semetic I hate all religion..ESPECIALLY the ones that overtly try to impress on the world how "god" sees them as superior to other people and has ordained them with special rights over other people. Most notably in the mid east the state of Israel and the Jewish people expect the rest of the world to honor them as "special". Nonsense. There will be no settlement with such an arragant group of people. The best the world can hope for is that the ignorant Jews push until some Arab country has just had fucking enough and lights off a nuke in Tel Avive.

First, I love the I hate all religions argument, but then you go overly critical against one of the smallest.

Second, Judaism has never been and still isn't a predatory religion. They don't seek out converts and have never forced coverstion, but have probably been its downfall! Atheism, which is not a religion, but its a belief (which I adhert to) can't say the same. They have and still have tried to force people to their viewpoint and have killed in the name of it (see Stalin's USSR)!

Third, I like how you condemn Israel for pushing its superiority, but you do realize that Arabs in Israel have more rights that Arabs in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria, Oman, Yemen, Sudan, Libya or Jordan! You talk about superiority, yet you neglect to mention how any other country in the Middle East, including the Palestinian territories subjects their superiority onto minorities!

First, I love the I hate all religions argument, but then you go overly critical against one of the smallest.

Second, Judaism has never been and still isn't a predatory religion. They don't seek out converts and have never forced coverstion, but have probably been its downfall! Atheism, which is not a religion, but its a belief (which I adhert to) can't say the same. They have and still have tried to force people to their viewpoint and have killed in the name of it (see Stalin's USSR)!

Third, I like how you condemn Israel for pushing its superiority, but you do realize that Arabs in Israel have more rights that Arabs in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria, Oman, Yemen, Sudan, Libya or Jordan! You talk about superiority, yet you neglect to mention how any other country in the Middle East, including the Palestinian territories subjects their superiority onto minorities!

Your second argument rings hollow. The political pacs that support Israel here in the US have thier tenticles way up our ass. If they would stop subverting US interests I wouldn't care but they demand special status and support. I say let em all blow each other to smitherines and out of our American lives.

Your second argument rings hollow. The political pacs that support Israel here in the US have thier tenticles way up our ass. If they would stop subverting US interests I wouldn't care but they demand special status and support. I say let em all blow each other to smitherines and out of our American lives.

Tenticles up our asses! Yep that stops us from heavily arming Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Pakistan, Iraq and Egypt (esp Egypt). That has stopped us froming strong ties with Saudi Arabia.

See you are one of the PC'ers that will say I am anti-zionist, when you really are a cowardly anti-semite!

Tenticles up our asses! Yep that stops us from heavily arming Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Pakistan, Iraq and Egypt (esp Egypt). That has stopped us froming strong ties with Saudi Arabia.

See you are one of the PC'ers that will say I am anti-zionist, when you really are a cowardly anti-semite!

What it DOES you ingrate is it involes my country in rat fuck confrontation that is not my countries business.

cowardly anti-semite? How does my attitude make me a coward? If anything it takes a certain amount of thick skin to go up against you traitorous pukes. What on earth do I owe Israel or Jews? If any group here are cowards it would be those that try to hide amidst our country while secretly and incidiously working for a foreign country trying to turn my countries political and military interest to defend thier arogant, ingnorant and immoral "little" country. Oh ya .... Piss on you and YOUR little country

Forum List

Back