Security Clearance for Former Public Servants (FOX vs CNN)

What has your source of news/experience told you about security clearance

• Former servants can consult all classified documentation at their will without justification

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Former servants can only view classified documentation to help in specific situations

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Other... explain.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
dghvheq9vcg11.jpg

It is unbelievable that morons think LAWS and whether they need to be obeyed / enforced or not can be voted on the same way prom queens are picked at high schools!

:wtf:

That's obvious.... let's say you're on contract with Lockheed Martin acting as an interface with the government (because you have clearance). When the contract is finished you lose access to classified info LOL

.... but you still keep your clearance. Unless Trump decides otherwise.

That's obvious.... let's say you're on contract with Lockheed Martin acting as an interface with the government (because you have clearance). When the contract is finished you lose access to classified info LOL

Security clearances are good for so many years. As a contractor you can obtain a security clearance...that does not mean you have access to classified information. You still need a reason - a NEED TO KNOW.

Let's say you have a security clearance that is good for 6 years, you work for Lockheed Martin for 4 years. Your security clearance is still good for 2 more years, but again, that does not mean you have access to classified info.

That security clearance can be REVOKED, though. Let's say you break the law - your security clearance can - and should be - revoked.

Last edited:
Nobody knows what security documents former government employees have access to. Hell, congress can't even get certain documents from the freaking FBI but Bill Clinton's former "National Security Adviser" managed to steal documents from the National Archives. It's an important issue and former employees should be relieved of their security clearances as soon as they leave public service.

This Clapper Turd just claimed that jerking Security Clearances was an interference with the Freedom of Speech...BUT no one with a Security Clearance can talk about what he learned from having a Security Clearance.

HOW STUPID ARE YOU LIBERAL MORONS?

This Clapper Turd just claimed that jerking Security Clearances was an interference with the Freedom of Speech...BUT no one with a Security Clearance can talk about what he learned from having a Security Clearance.

Clapper is a multiple/repeat Perjury offender as well. His ass should be in jail already.

People with expired security clearances can be read back in if their expertise are needed....Brennan has been openly and personally attacking Trump...Brennan the commie and converted Muslim deserved to have his SC pulled....when a former CIA... FBI...chief or any other personnel with a security clearance openly displays that much hatred for our president and his policies it is wise to clip their wings....others will follow...

Before my enlistment in the Army was even up, they already started locking me out of things. Once you're done in government, your credentials are revoked.

I don't know how these treasonous leftist pieces of shit ever got clearances anyway, but they damn sure didn't need them after they went to work for criminal enterprises like CNN.

Before my enlistment in the Army was even up, they already started locking me out of things. Once you're done in government, your credentials are revoked.

I don't know how these treasonous leftist pieces of shit ever got clearances anyway, but they damn sure didn't need them after they went to work for criminal enterprises like CNN.

Top servants keep their clearance for a period that makes sense. For Brennan with 25 years of experience with the CIA.... dossiers going back to 1992 would be relevant. So technically he still would have clearance for 24 years.

Top servants keep their clearance for a period that makes sense. For Brennan with 25 years of experience with the CIA.... dossiers going back to 1992 would be relevant. So technically he still would have clearance for 24 years.
What is the point of it. If they get another job needing one, they can reapply for it.
I've had multiple jobs and have had to take a drug test and background check for each one. I didn't get to use my old test for a new job........
and a security clearance is way more important.....just go through the check if you need it again.

It is a punishment for exercising freedom of speech. Therefore, interfering with it. I wish there was some way to take the Pres to court over this, because a judge would shut him down in a hot minute.

--------------------------------------------- 'brennan the comminist' should never have had a job in 'cia' or USA Government '2020' ,

Obviously, you know nothing about security clearances.

They do expire.

Obviously, you know nothing about security clearances.

They do expire.

Yes they obviously expire... in Brennan's case it would have expired in about 24 years lol. Expiry date is set on common sense usability.

People with expired security clearances can be read back in if their expertise are needed....Brennan has been openly and personally attacking Trump...Brennan the commie and converted Muslim deserved to have his SC pulled....when a former CIA... FBI...chief or any other personnel with a security clearance openly displays that much hatred for our president and his policies it is wise to clip their wings....others will follow...

America is great when you can hate your president and express it in written word or in speech without fear of retribution.

That's what Trump and Rambunctious wants to take away from you.

Forum List

Back