Section of Philadelphia I-95 collapses after massive truck fire, officials say

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Looks like a long commute tomorrow~

230611-i95-collapse-wcau-jm-1019-2af4d3.jpg

A massive truck fire forced the closure of a section of the I-95 in northeast Philadelphia after a portion of the roadway collapsed, officials said Sunday morning.
NBC Philadelphia reported the collapse was caused by a truck fire burning under an on-ramp.
"The roadway is gone," unnamed officials told NBC Philadelphia.
Runoff from fuel or gas lines from the burning truck is also causing explosions underground, Philadelphia Fire Department Captain Derrick Bowmer told reporters.

“We will be here for awhile,” he said. “We have fire coming out of those manholes.”

Last edited:
Tanker fire is what caused this mess.

And guys like Sleepy Joe want to get rid of pipelines as "environmentally unfriendly" so we will have more of these tankers and more tanker fires.

And guys like Sleepy Joe want to get rid of pipelines as "environmentally unfriendly" so we will have more of these tankers and more tanker fires.

What pipelines in Philadelphia did President Biden shut down?

North and South lanes closed...

Tanker fire.

Every time a Lithium Battery explodes, Conservatives start a thread on the dangers of EVs

But when a fuel tanker explodes and takes out a major interstate……they blame a lack of pipelines

Looks like a long commute tomorrow~

230611-i95-collapse-wcau-jm-1019-2af4d3.jpg

A massive truck fire forced the closure of a section of the I-95 in northeast Philadelphia after a portion of the roadway collapsed, officials said Sunday morning.
NBC Philadelphia reported the collapse was caused by a truck fire burning under an on-ramp.
"The roadway is gone," unnamed officials told NBC Philadelphia.
Runoff from fuel or gas lines from the burning truck is also causing explosions underground, Philadelphia Fire Department Captain Derrick Bowmer told reporters.

“We will be here for awhile,” he said. “We have fire coming out of those manholes.”

I am sure glad that under the brown turd Obammy, he put Joe Biteme incharge of the 900 billion dollars for infrastructure. You can see how well that money was spent....

Every fuel depot needs a direct pipeline to the filling stations, right?

Forum List

Back