This Pride Month, Ordinary Americans Rise Against Extremes: A Rejection of Unchecked Gender Fluidity

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is a good sign. Maybe more people will come to their senses.

AA1coQBS.img

This Pride Month, it seems as though a wind of change is blowing across America. Instead of the usual flamboyance, a more subdued and thoughtful air is taking hold. It’s what some might call the ‘Revolt of the Normies’, a pushback against the perceived extreme expressions of gender fluidity.

We should not allow fringe culture to bully mainstream society.
They are going after the children.
And they believe that they have a right to do it.
When gays and transsexuals and pedophiles are allowed to set the norms and influence children, it will destroy our country.

Glad to see America has rejected the sexual deviants because they are realizing, at long last, that indeed "there is something wrong with that".

Some of us knew that, could clearly see that, all along.

For our troubles, we get condemned as “bigoted”, “hateful”, “homophobic”, “transphobic”, or whatever, but none of these slurs diminish, in the least the fact that we are entirely right, and have been right all along, in recognizing and calling out this category of fucked-up deviancy for what it all clearly is.

After half a century of this bullshit, society as a whole is finally waking up.

This is a good sign. Maybe more people will come to their senses.

AA1coQBS.img

Good. We need more people to come to their senses. Everyone is finally asking what we're all supposed to be celebrating!?!? And they're starting to realize that this so-called “celebration” revolves around the fact that full-grown men grooming little kids and/or the fact that one man has “the courage” to put his private parts in another man's rump. Yeah. Whoopee. Lots of cause for celebration (if you're a mentally deficient toad).

Some of us knew that, could clearly see that, all along.

For our troubles, we get condemned as “bigoted”, “hateful”, “homophobic”, “transphobic”, or whatever, but none of these slurs diminish, in the least the fact that we are entirely right, and have been right all along, in recognizing and calling out this category of fucked-up deviancy for what it all clearly is.

After half a century of this bullshit, society as a whole is finally waking up.

What they don't understand is the more they push and demand he accept their lives, the more they put their faggotry in our faces, the more they push it into media, the more they push it onto kids and so on, the more bigots and haters they will create.

The vast majority of people who publicly dislike the lgtbhdtv people today exist because they created them. The more they push themselves in my face the more I will dig in my heels and the more I will grow to dislike them. They create their own enemies.

Now if I woke up in the morning and saw on the news that we were kicking all the gays out of America I'd be sooooo happy. But I hadn't always been this way, they made me this way over the past 3 or 4 years, especially the past 2 and it only gets worse.

The whole lgtbhdtv people are fucking ridiculous. When you have champions like Dylan mulvaney saying he is gay, then he is a woman, then he is a 12 year old girl, then he is a adult woman, then he likes women, then he wants to get pregnant all in 1 years time. Then all the others fag running around being a public stereotypical spectacle how am I going to take any of them seriously?

Here is the most pussified "Commander in Chief" the world has ever known (expect for Obama) kissing the ass of the queers, trannies and pedos. Absolutely disgusting.

Stolen elections have consequences.

F730CEBF-5FE0-43E0-B513-EA6466F6EB85_jpe-2847277.JPG

Why did they hijack a perfectly good word? Why not be honest about it? The proper terminology should be "homosexual perversion appreciation month".

What they don't understand is the more they push and demand he accept their lives, the more they put their faggotry in our faces, the more they push it into media, the more they push it onto kids and so on, the more bigots and haters they will create.

The vast majority of people who publicly dislike the lgtbhdtv people today exist because they created them. The more they push themselves in my face the more I will dig in my heels and the more I will grow to dislike them. They create their own enemies.

Now if I woke up in the morning and saw on the news that we were kicking all the gays out of America I'd be sooooo happy. But I hadn't always been this way, they made me this way over the past 3 or 4 years, especially the past 2 and it only gets worse.

The whole lgtbhdtv people are fucking ridiculous. When you have champions like Dylan mulvaney saying he is gay, then he is a woman, then he is a 12 year old girl, then he is a adult woman, then he likes women, then he wants to get pregnant all in 1 years time. Then all the others fag running around being a public stereotypical spectacle how am I going to take any of them seriously?
Sounds like gays really have a lot of influence in your life. 😄

We should not allow fringe culture to bully mainstream society.
They are going after the children.
And they believe that they have a right to do it.
When gays and transsexuals and pedophiles are allowed to set the norms and influence children, it will destroy our country.

Those like Bud Light dude and drag shows are just the modern version of minstrel shows in blackface.
They do "womanface".
Sexist stereotypes of women as vacuous bimbos.

Forum List

Back