Secret Service Scandal ..does it make sense?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Like everything else in the Obama administration you have to look behind the "official" press release. There is no real investigative reporting so don't depend on the main stream media to try to uncover the truth. It seems that 11 members of the elite Secret Service have been mysteriously "transferred" for alleged involvement with Colombian prostitutes I doubt if there has ever been a scandal involving the president's bodyguards before and it isn't getting much media attention other than parroting the administration's story. A lot of conspiracy scenarios come to mind. Did the Secret Service overhear something they shouldn't have heard? Did Barry's people decide that the Secret Service couldn't be trusted to guard him or did the Secret Service rebel?

Like everything else in the Obama administration you have to look behind the "official" press release. There is no real investigative reporting so don't depend on the main stream media to try to uncover the truth. It seems that 11 members of the elite Secret Service have been mysteriously "transferred" for alleged involvement with Colombian prostitutes I doubt if there has ever been a scandal involving the president's bodyguards before and it isn't getting much media attention other than parroting the administration's story. A lot of conspiracy scenarios come to mind. Did the Secret Service overhear something they shouldn't have heard? Did Barry's people decide that the Secret Service couldn't be trusted to guard him or did the Secret Service rebel?

Did these agents start their fucking spree while Bush was the boss? Did Bush know? Why is it that Obama is cleaning this mess up?

The obama administration has a pattern and this is part of it. The secret service scandal is no different than the GSA party hearty scandal. obama may blame Bush, although fewer and fewer people believe it all the time. The atmosphere of this white house is one big party. How much taxpayer money can we waste today. obama set the tone. He's the leader. He is the example and the example is throw dollars to the wind and party like it's the last party until the next day. Work? Do the people's business? What a laugh, that's not what they are there for.

This is Nero fiddling. Caligula at the vomitorium. It's a lavish Court while the peasants do without to support the lavish living of the King, Queen and the Royal court syncophants.

Can the secret service no longer be trusted? Of course not! If obama doesn't take the office of the president serously, why should they? They are there to have a good time, like the GSA goes to Vegas to have a good time and the TSA is there to steal whatever they can get their hands on.

Men like sex. Makes perfect sense.

It does make perfect sense. Men cannot overcome overwhelming biological urges to perform the functions of their duties to protect the president. They are mindless slaves to the hard-on. No form is self control or discipline is effective.

My post was a joke. I don't see this as a partisan issue. I suspect many of you will.

Many a truth is said in jest. In the case of the secret service scandal, it wasn't just sex. It was paying a capitalist whore for sex. Couldn't they put it on the government expense account?

like everything else in the obama administration you have to look behind the "official" press release. There is no real investigative reporting so don't depend on the main stream media to try to uncover the truth. It seems that 11 members of the elite secret service have been mysteriously "transferred" for alleged involvement with colombian prostitutes i doubt if there has ever been a scandal involving the president's bodyguards before and it isn't getting much media attention other than parroting the administration's story. A lot of conspiracy scenarios come to mind. Did the secret service overhear something they shouldn't have heard? Did barry's people decide that the secret service couldn't be trusted to guard him or did the secret service rebel?

did these agents start their fucking spree while bush was the boss? Did bush know? Why is it that obama is cleaning this mess up?

boosh!

Seems like several under the gun are active duty servicemen.
Since when did getting a hooker in a liberty port become a crime? Hell, that was standard MO after being out at sea.
Violating curfew?
Shit - I can't tell you how many times I was chased by the SP in Olangapo at 0300 after getting laid and trying to get back to the ship.
My, how times have changed....

Pathetic.

What next - gays in the military is OK?

Whoops....

like everything else in the obama administration you have to look behind the "official" press release. There is no real investigative reporting so don't depend on the main stream media to try to uncover the truth. It seems that 11 members of the elite secret service have been mysteriously "transferred" for alleged involvement with colombian prostitutes i doubt if there has ever been a scandal involving the president's bodyguards before and it isn't getting much media attention other than parroting the administration's story. A lot of conspiracy scenarios come to mind. Did the secret service overhear something they shouldn't have heard? Did barry's people decide that the secret service couldn't be trusted to guard him or did the secret service rebel?

did these agents start their fucking spree while bush was the boss? Did bush know? Why is it that obama is cleaning this mess up?

boosh!

Was the question too tough for your pointy little head?

Did these agents start their fucking spree while Bush was the boss? Did Bush know? Why is it that Obama is cleaning this mess up?

I think it started under Nixon asswipe.

Look into it.

Fine, so professionals finally were exposed under the current Administration. Good. We expect professional behavior from our Secret Service and military. Didn't Nixon make getting STDs a dischargeable (pardon the pun) offense?

There is a lack of leadership from the top down. The TSA, the GSA, the Secret Service, and the many other failed opportunities to lead this country is the legacy Obama will leave in January 2013.

Forum List

Back