Secret Service Scandal ..does it make sense?

Was the question too tough for your pointy little head?
I addressed it in a manner familiar to YOU.

I won't be so nice next time Tick Duck.

No, you addressed facts in your usual simple-minded manner. How long were these Secret Service agents been horn dogging with hookers? Which Administration busted them?

You are a good little boot licker.

So willing to believe whatever you are told. :lmao:

Fine, so professionals finally were exposed under the current Administration. Good. We expect professional behavior from our Secret Service and military. Didn't Nixon make getting STDs a dischargeable (pardon the pun) offense?

Yes we do.

You served when / where ?

The obama administration has a pattern and this is part of it. The secret service scandal is no different than the GSA party hearty scandal. obama may blame Bush, although fewer and fewer people believe it all the time. The atmosphere of this white house is one big party. How much taxpayer money can we waste today. obama set the tone. He's the leader. He is the example and the example is throw dollars to the wind and party like it's the last party until the next day. Work? Do the people's business? What a laugh, that's not what they are there for.

This is Nero fiddling. Caligula at the vomitorium. It's a lavish Court while the peasants do without to support the lavish living of the King, Queen and the Royal court syncophants.

Can the secret service no longer be trusted? Of course not! If obama doesn't take the office of the president serously, why should they? They are there to have a good time, like the GSA goes to Vegas to have a good time and the TSA is there to steal whatever they can get their hands on.

Even if it is a very silly thing, maybe the admin likes that we are talking about this rather than other things...... ;)

There is a lack of leadership from the top down. The TSA, the GSA, the Secret Service, and the many other failed opportunities to lead this country is the legacy Obama will leave in January 2013.

You are right, it's Obama's fault that bureaucrats wasted government funds, come up with dumb rules or steal. But it's not George W. Bush's fault that 9/11 happened on his watch?

Those Secret Service agents are highly skilled and trained professions who make like and death decisions everyday, yet you think they aren't responsible for their own actions?

Let's not get all crazy and stuff.. It looks like this incident involved just one agent, who balked at paying extra for a "guest" in his room. So his career is probably over.

The rest of the team was removed and replaced until they get it all sorted out.

6938495754_82a3bc438f_n.jpg

They need to keep their real appearance a secret...:D
Click here for image page

Was the question too tough for your pointy little head?
I addressed it in a manner familiar to YOU.

I won't be so nice next time Tick Duck.

No, you addressed facts in your usual simple-minded manner. How long were these Secret Service agents been horn dogging with hookers? Which Administration busted them?

They certainly weren't busted by this administration. They were busted by local cops because one of them refused to pay a legal hooker $47.00.

Thanks Katz, prostitution is legal there. Who gives a flip what they did but when they refused to pay the government got involved. If I were Obama I'd be pretty embarrassed about how those guys made America look.

It would be the same as walking out and not paying your hotel bill. I do believe that would be theft by someone representing the USA.

As patronizing even a legal prostitute would open the door to blackmail, illegal access, and a host of other nasty political insects, the Secret Service is prohibited from using the services of prostitutes.

This is a failure of leadership. This is the same thing as the GSA debacle. This is an administration out of control that does not have the respect of its employees.

As patronizing even a legal prostitute would open the door to blackmail, illegal access, and a host of other nasty political insects, the Secret Service is prohibited from using the services of prostitutes.

This is a failure of leadership. This is the same thing as the GSA debacle. This is an administration out of control that does not have the respect of its employees.

I really did not know that. So not only did they not pay, he didn't pay for something he wasn't supposed to have. Whoops!! :redface:

In 1963 a British Politican named John Profumo had a liking for a little hooker. A soviet attache liked the same little hooker. The little hooker made a lot of money from the Soviet by finding out what she could from Johnny and passing that information along.

How much could a little hooker make if she got advance information about the administration or the president's unoffcial intinerary?

The Secret Service, like the CIA or the FBI isn't like having a 9-5 job. When they are on assignment, they are on assignment 24/7.

The obama administration has a pattern and this is part of it. The secret service scandal is no different than the GSA party hearty scandal. obama may blame Bush, although fewer and fewer people believe it all the time. The atmosphere of this white house is one big party. How much taxpayer money can we waste today. obama set the tone. He's the leader. He is the example and the example is throw dollars to the wind and party like it's the last party until the next day. Work? Do the people's business? What a laugh, that's not what they are there for.

This is Nero fiddling. Caligula at the vomitorium. It's a lavish Court while the peasants do without to support the lavish living of the King, Queen and the Royal court syncophants.

Can the secret service no longer be trusted? Of course not! If obama doesn't take the office of the president serously, why should they? They are there to have a good time, like the GSA goes to Vegas to have a good time and the TSA is there to steal whatever they can get their hands on.

Even if it is a very silly thing, maybe the admin likes that we are talking about this rather than other things...... ;)

I was thinking the same thing...there's been too many of these stupid embarassments coming out lately. And you can almost bet that when this happens, something else more important is happening somewhere else!

If they keep us fighting over the little things like this, they don't have to worry about us talking about something more important and catching them at their games.

Seems like several under the gun are active duty servicemen.
Since when did getting a hooker in a liberty port become a crime? Hell, that was standard MO after being out at sea.
Violating curfew?
Shit - I can't tell you how many times I was chased by the SP in Olangapo at 0300 after getting laid and trying to get back to the ship.
My, how times have changed....

Pathetic.

What next - gays in the military is OK?

Whoops....

ahhhh Po' City.....those were the days.....:doubt:

I don't really see this is a political issue...the morons here aren't the admin. its the idiots who thought they had nothing to lose trying to 'Jew' down ( not my phrase) a Ho for the price of a half and half......she wasn't playing that shit, so for a few Pesos, they are toast....

These guys weren't on leave. They weren't on their own time. They were on assignment to prepare the hotel in Cartegena for the presidebt's visit.

Like everything else in the Obama administration you have to look behind the "official" press release. There is no real investigative reporting so don't depend on the main stream media to try to uncover the truth. It seems that 11 members of the elite Secret Service have been mysteriously "transferred" for alleged involvement with Colombian prostitutes I doubt if there has ever been a scandal involving the president's bodyguards before and it isn't getting much media attention other than parroting the administration's story. A lot of conspiracy scenarios come to mind. Did the Secret Service overhear something they shouldn't have heard? Did Barry's people decide that the Secret Service couldn't be trusted to guard him or did the Secret Service rebel?

Did these agents start their fucking spree while Bush was the boss? Did Bush know? Why is it that Obama is cleaning this mess up?

Tell me.. what leads you to think ( and I use that word lightly ) that the agents were doing anything wrong during George W. Bush's term? Heaven knows Bush couldn't choke on a pretzel in his private quarters without it making the news, so it's not likely that the Secret Service agents would have misbehaved during the Bush administration without the press having a field day. Face it, Obama's leadership is lacking and it shows in the lack of respect that these agents showed.

Forum List

Back