Secret Service Scandal ..does it make sense?

Seems like several under the gun are active duty servicemen.
Since when did getting a hooker in a liberty port become a crime? Hell, that was standard MO after being out at sea.
Violating curfew?
Shit - I can't tell you how many times I was chased by the SP in Olangapo at 0300 after getting laid and trying to get back to the ship.
My, how times have changed....

Pathetic.

What next - gays in the military is OK?

Whoops....

Getting a hooker has ALWAYS been a crime according to the UCMJ.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/punitivearticles/a/134138.htm

I could have choked without a pretzel. The left has turned on Hillary for partying it up drinking and dancing as being worse than the secret service having hookers. See, the guys weren't so bad, look at what the Secretary of State was doing!

Sorry, I don't find Hillary having a beer and shaking her booty at all bad or embarassing.

OH OH OH, I just heard where the hookergate flap started.

The secret service agents tried to get a cash advance against their room (being charged to the government) to pay for the hooker! They wanted taxpayers to pay for their hookers. The hotel refused, the hooker wasn't paid and then went to the police!

I recall the "tail hook scandal" during Clinton when he managed to fire most of the Navy commanders who were in his way. The question is which Obama administration scandal takes precedence, a bunch of Secret Service people who had a party on their own time or the quirky ATF that shipped 3,000 guns to Mexico?

Like everything else in the Obama administration you have to look behind the "official" press release. There is no real investigative reporting so don't depend on the main stream media to try to uncover the truth. It seems that 11 members of the elite Secret Service have been mysteriously "transferred" for alleged involvement with Colombian prostitutes I doubt if there has ever been a scandal involving the president's bodyguards before and it isn't getting much media attention other than parroting the administration's story. A lot of conspiracy scenarios come to mind. Did the Secret Service overhear something they shouldn't have heard? Did Barry's people decide that the Secret Service couldn't be trusted to guard him or did the Secret Service rebel?

Did these agents start their fucking spree while Bush was the boss? Did Bush know? Why is it that Obama is cleaning this mess up?

Oh yay!!! It's Bush's fault.

That's priceless.

Like everything else in the Obama administration you have to look behind the "official" press release. There is no real investigative reporting so don't depend on the main stream media to try to uncover the truth. It seems that 11 members of the elite Secret Service have been mysteriously "transferred" for alleged involvement with Colombian prostitutes I doubt if there has ever been a scandal involving the president's bodyguards before and it isn't getting much media attention other than parroting the administration's story. A lot of conspiracy scenarios come to mind. Did the Secret Service overhear something they shouldn't have heard? Did Barry's people decide that the Secret Service couldn't be trusted to guard him or did the Secret Service rebel?

Did these agents start their fucking spree while Bush was the boss? Did Bush know? Why is it that Obama is cleaning this mess up?

That's priceless.

obama is cleaning up the mess!

That's priceless.

That's priceless.

They just don't stop do they? BDS is still more widespread than I imagined. :lol:

This administration has a philosophy, it is prevalent throughout the government, including the GSA (the agency charged with the responsiblity to uncover goverment waste) and the secret service. That philosophy is that the tax payer is nothing but a cash cow to be milked as necessary.

At the same event where the secret service was trying to charge whores to the government credit card, the presidebt was claiming that his job is to scout out vacation prospects.

Whenever we visited a foreign port - three things usually occurred.

Hookers
Getting drunk
Violating curfew

Why is this an issue now in this "PC" admin?

Boys will be boys on liberty, asswipes.

Comes with the job.

This administration has a philosophy, it is prevalent throughout the government, including the GSA (the agency charged with the responsiblity to uncover goverment waste) and the secret service. That philosophy is that the tax payer is nothing but a cash cow to be milked as necessary.

At the same event where the secret service was trying to charge whores to the government credit card, the presidebt was claiming that his job is to scout out vacation prospects.

Indeed. As if they haven't taken enough vacations.

He was actually saying he is expecting to be elected again so he can widen his vacation schedule at our expense.

Whenever we visited a foreign port - three things usually occurred.

Hookers
Getting drunk
Violating curfew

Why is this an issue now in this "PC" admin?

Boys will be boys on liberty, asswipes.

Comes with the job.

For one thing, they weren't on liberty. They were on assignment which means no liberty until the assignment is over. For another, they were trying to charge the hookers to their room paid for by the government. Now, you never got to charge a hooker to the ship's expenses did you?

The actions the secret service did was a breach of security. That's why they were sent home. They have been relieved of their security clearance meaning they don't have a job either. They are untrustworthy.

Secret Service revokes security clearance for agents in prostitution probe, Pentagon 'embarrassed' | Fox News

Did the Secret Service stumble on an alien craft hidden in the Colombian rainforest? Did the Secret Service discover Obama's Kenyan birth certificate inside an ancient Incan port-a-potty? Was the hooker really an international assassin demanding up-front payment to kill Obama during his trip to South America?

Why is the Obama Adminstration avoiding answering these questions? I DEMAND FULL DISCLOSURE NOW!!!

Last edited:
Why should the government get any more money from anyone if this is the way they waste it?

Forum List

Back