Secret Service agent suggests she would rather do "jail time" than "take a bullet" for Trump

[
Ok, ok, our SS agents when they are out and about with our president, should duck or run when someone is shooting at him. Your opinion of me being a right-wing loon won't keep me up tonight. What's that saying, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

No. Who said they should duck and run? I'm saying they shouldn't get in the way of a bullet. You do realise if Obama was in office the right-wing loons on here would giver her the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

I thought I read that Trump is continuing to pay for his personal security, as he has little confidence in the SS.

Don't know what you read, or where, but that is wrong. We are paying for his security, and we are paying one million dollars per day for his wife and son to stay in New York instead of the White House. That's one million per day above and beyond what is normally expected for security for the president's family.

The cost to put the former 1st Bitch Michelle's mother up in the White House is beyond what is expected. Any problems with that? I know you'll have excuses.

Did it cost 1 million per day?

Did it cost anything?

I thought I read that Trump is continuing to pay for his personal security, as he has little confidence in the SS.

Don't know what you read, or where, but that is wrong. We are paying for his security, and we are paying one million dollars per day for his wife and son to stay in New York instead of the White House. That's one million per day above and beyond what is normally expected for security for the president's family.

The cost to put the former 1st Bitch Michelle's mother up in the White House is beyond what is expected. Any problems with that? I know you'll have excuses.

No, it cost practically nothing. Don't expect honesty from a conservative.

I expect excuses from Liberals and that's just what I got.

[
What the heck does this have to do with your so called "right-wing loons"? Did she not know her job description, or did she think she didn't have to do what she was hired to do? I don't see this as a right or left issue, if you refuse to do your job you should be fired.

Every person advocating for her to be sacked on this thread is a right-wing loon. There is nothing in the job description that says she has to take a bullet for the president. Nor should she have to.
Ok, ok, our SS agents when they are out and about with our president, should duck or run when someone is shooting at him. Your opinion of me being a right-wing loon won't keep me up tonight. What's that saying, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

By the way, this poster isn't even an American. His opinions on this subject are really irrelevant.

Since when did honesty become important to leftists?

Hundreds of years at least. Pity the concept hasn't caught on with the right.

Pity those that think the left has ever been honest. You followed the lead of your black social experiment President for the last 8 years.

Pity those that think the left has ever been honest. You followed the lead of your black social experiment President for the last 8 years.
Agreed. They think Obama was honest. That exposes them as idiots.

I am going to differ on the opinions of the left here.

I pay my body guard damn well to prevent harm to me, most of the time (likely their entire fucking career under me) they are doing nothing more than walking around by me, but if some jack off takes a swing at me or my family I damn well expect my body guard to be taking that hit - that is exactly why he's paid $100k a year. If some fuck pulls a gun, I expect my body guard to cover me and my kids - if that means taking a bullet intended for one of us, then so be it.

I'll also gladly be paying his medical bills and hoping he survives because I rather like my bodyguard and I don't want a different one. He's mah 'little' buddy, even if all them arm tattoos give me the willies (I'm seriously phobic of needles and anything that comes from them, I get the jitters when I see a blood bank station too heh) There's also a 'pension' kind of deal in his contract that if he should die on the job I'll continue paying so his family doesn't have to worry about money. Not that I ever expect such a thing to happen, it's Alaska after all, and I prefer not to travel as much these days - the temperature and humidity shifts really do a number on me anymore. I'm getting old or something... Whatever.

Anyway, IF I ever had any reason to doubt that he'd /not/ protect me and my family what-so-ever, I'd fire him and hire someone I could trust to do the job I'm paying them for. This is no different, and much more important than my life. This woman should be shit canned immediately, it is a blatant violation of her 'contract' - and it should be remembered that her contract is not with President Trump, but with the American people. Personal political opinions are to be left at the 'door to the office' and they should /never/ effect ones ability to do their job - true in every business in the world and here as well.

Forum List

Back