Secret Service agent suggests she would rather do "jail time" than "take a bullet" for Trump

I thought I read that Trump is continuing to pay for his personal security, as he has little confidence in the SS.

Don't know what you read, or where, but that is wrong. We are paying for his security, and we are paying one million dollars per day for his wife and son to stay in New York instead of the White House. That's one million per day above and beyond what is normally expected for security for the president's family.

The cost to put the former 1st Bitch Michelle's mother up in the White House is beyond what is expected. Any problems with that? I know you'll have excuses.

I thought I read that Trump is continuing to pay for his personal security, as he has little confidence in the SS.

Don't know what you read, or where, but that is wrong. We are paying for his security, and we are paying one million dollars per day for his wife and son to stay in New York instead of the White House. That's one million per day above and beyond what is normally expected for security for the president's family.

The cost to put the former 1st Bitch Michelle's mother up in the White House is beyond what is expected. Any problems with that? I know you'll have excuses.

Did it cost 1 million per day?

Did it cost 1 million per day?
No, it cost practically nothing. Don't expect honesty from a conservative.

Strange talk from a secret service agent...maybe she's not gift for that job :dunno:
Or maybe it's just self preservation instinct and she's afraid of dying :eusa_think:
Or maybe she just realizes that Trump life isn't worth saving.

As an SS agent, that's not for her to decide. She is trained to protect the president at all costs, if she questions whether she can do that, then she needs to resign at once.

She should resign at once. You can't have this kind of insubordination involving a president.

Secret Service agent wrote she wouldn't take a bullet for Trump

A senior U.S. Secret Service member suggested she would not take a bullet for President Trump in an October post on Facebook.

Kerry O’Grady said she would rather do “jail time” than take “a bullet” for Trump — who is a “disaster to this country,” she wrote in a post obtained by The Washington Examiner.

She also endorsed Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton for president.

In her post, O’Grady acknowledged that expressing her political beliefs on social media is a violation of the Hatch Act. The act prohibits executive branch members, excluding the president, vice president and other designed officials, from making partisan statements.

“As a public servant for nearly 23 years, I struggle to not violate the Hatch Act. So I keep quiet and skirt the median. To do otherwise can be a criminal offense for those in my position,” she wrote. “Despite the fact that I am expected to take a bullet for both sides. But this world has changed and I have changed. And I would take jail time over a bullet or an endorsement for what I believe to be disaster to this country and the strong and amazing women and minorities who reside here. Hatch Act be damned. I am with Her.”

oh well...

tissue?

She should resign at once. You can't have this kind of insubordination involving a president.

A senior U.S. Secret Service member suggested she would not take a bullet for President Trump in an October post on Facebook.

Kerry O’Grady said she would rather do “jail time” than take “a bullet” for Trump — who is a “disaster to this country,” she wrote in a post obtained by The Washington Examiner.

In her post, O’Grady acknowledged that expressing her political beliefs on social media is a violation of the Hatch Act. The act prohibits executive branch members, excluding the president, vice president and other designed officials, from making partisan statements.

“As a public servant for nearly 23 years, I struggle to not violate the Hatch Act. So I keep quiet and skirt the median. To do otherwise can be a criminal offense for those in my position,” she wrote. “Despite the fact that I am expected to take a bullet for both sides. But this world has changed and I have changed. And I would take jail time over a bullet or an endorsement for what I believe to be disaster to this country and the strong and amazing women and minorities who reside here. Hatch Act be damned. I am with Her.”

oh well...

tissue?

That's about what I would expect from you.

This has nothing to do with Trump, this is all about an agent who is admitting she would likely not fulfill her duty. She needs to go.

People need to be smarter about what they share on social media, you would think they would know by now it may come back to bite them. Sometimes, like in this case, it's good it did.

[

As an SS agent, that's not for her to decide. She is trained to protect the president at all costs, if she questions whether she can do that, then she needs to resign at once.

What a stupid job description. Protecting the the president by laying down her life. Who came with such a retarded scenario anyway.

I thought you right-wing loons put nobody above anybody else, let alone politicians. Why would she take a bullet for him? For any president. They are not god. Sure, you try and protect them the best you can, and if an adversary turns up you try and take them out. But jump in front of president to take a bullet? I thought they were a president not a king/god...

People need to be smarter about what they share on social media, you would think they would know by now it may come back to bite them. Sometimes, like in this case, it's good it did.

Yes, in fact she had to know there would be hell to pay. Makes me wonder if she's setting up for a lawsuit. Maybe things were already not going well for her on her job, so she posted her feelings knowing she would be punished, then she goes after her employer for wrongful punishment.
I know, it's a stretch.

[

What a stupid job description. Protecting the the president by laying down her life. Who came with such a retarded scenario anyway.

I thought you right-wing loons put nobody above anybody else, let alone politicians. Why would she take a bullet for him? For any president. They are not god. Sure, you try and protect them the best you can, and if an adversary turns up you try and take them out. But jump in front of president to take a bullet? I thought they were a president not a king/god...

[

What the heck does this have to do with your so called "right-wing loons"? Did she not know her job description, or did she think she didn't have to do what she was hired to do? I don't see this as a right or left issue, if you refuse to do your job you should be fired.

Why not? Didn't Republicans pray Obama's children would be orphans?

Yes, in fact she had to know there would be hell to pay. Makes me wonder if she's setting up for a lawsuit. Maybe things were already not going well for her on her job, so she posted her feelings knowing she would be punished, then she goes after her employer for wrongful punishment.
I know, it's a stretch.
You could very well be right, not such a stretch now days.

Why not? Didn't Republicans pray Obama's children would be orphans?
How many Republicans prayed for this, do you have an exact number or percentage? I didn't, my family didn't and we are all Republicans. All the people wishing death on President Trump are wishing his children are left fatherless, right?

She should be fired. She took an oath when she joined the Secret Service, and publicly stated that she would violate that oath. I can't imagine a Secret Service Agent who would rather protect Hillary Clinton who treated her Secret Service body guards extremely rudely while she was first lady and Secretary of State. She expected them to stay out of her space and to act as her valets. In addition she demonstrated that she was total incompetent as Secretary of State by not providing adequate, and often requested security for the diplomatic mission in Benghazi. She exposed America's secrets to our enemies; was corrupt, in selling favors from her office of Secretary of State. She is a habitual liar. And this is a person that over 60 million people wanted as their president.

[
What the heck does this have to do with your so called "right-wing loons"? Did she not know her job description, or did she think she didn't have to do what she was hired to do? I don't see this as a right or left issue, if you refuse to do your job you should be fired.

Every person advocating for her to be sacked on this thread is a right-wing loon. There is nothing in the job description that says she has to take a bullet for the president. Nor should she have to.

[

Every person advocating for her to be sacked on this thread is a right-wing loon. There is nothing in the job description that says she has to take a bullet for the president. Nor should she have to.
Ok, ok, our SS agents when they are out and about with our president, should duck or run when someone is shooting at him. Your opinion of me being a right-wing loon won't keep me up tonight. What's that saying, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Forum List

Back