Secret Loves of USMB

I need to do a search to see how many people I have told I love them on here.....

weIl - I have heard 2 people on here allegedly met and either are or are going to be married.

I think mostly the stuff that happens here is a fantasy get away. Not talking about real love. But I'm sure many fool themselves into thinking it is......

Yeah Mal and Bodecca, it goes back to their years at Hannity

If I get to drinking or drugging again, I'll come back to this thread and give you my guesses......
Until then be a teetotaler and have no tolerance for those that use and abuse around you.....

I have high tolerance! In fact, I enjoy it. It's contagious!
Whoopie, I bet you look good with a choker....
Some peoples flames die or are extinguished...I still have to control mine..It wants to flame forever...

weIl - I have heard 2 people on here allegedly met and either are or are going to be married.

I think mostly the stuff that happens here is a fantasy get away. Not talking about real love. But I'm sure many fool themselves into thinking it is......

Yeah Mal and Bodecca, it goes back to their years at Hannity
Farther, like when CNN was conservative...

you agree? care to explain?

I need to do a search to see how many people I have told I love them on here.....

I'm up to 8

Only on page 3 of my search.. I may post the names later...

you agree? care to explain?
jgGB18m.gif

Good GOD my posts are boring... tired of reading them what a dope!

I think Bonzo would have been a fun guy to party with back in the day...lol
I'm a girl, but you are correct! If I had kept it up I would be dead.

My "I Love You" count of people I have said "I Love You" to on here is currently at:

11 (Eleven)

The most sensible policy is to just assume that everyone on an anonymous message board looks like this - it pretty much quashes any temptation to feel attraction.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back