Secret Loves of USMB

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... or maybe not so secret....

Have a sneaking suspicion someone is in love/lost or overly obsessed with another member?

Make your prediction here (maybe this should be in FZ? - up to you Mods!)

Love addicts are not picky.....

True. Sucks to be them. Some need to learn to take care of themselves before going out looking for someone else to make them happy. If they aren't happy by themselves, they'll never be happy with someone by them.

weIl - I have heard 2 people on here allegedly met and either are or are going to be married.

I think mostly the stuff that happens here is a fantasy get away. Not talking about real love. But I'm sure many fool themselves into thinking it is......

weIl - I have heard 2 people on here allegedly met and either are or are going to be married.

I think mostly the stuff that happens here is a fantasy get away. Not talking about real love. But I'm sure many fool themselves into thinking it is......
Well then you need to get around more..I bet there is some really ghey stuff going down also...But I will never tell, unless it is pay worthy of telling...

If I get to drinking or drugging again, I'll come back to this thread and give you my guesses......

... or when I'm ready to quit USMB and/or get booted!

oh I want to tell so bad!!!! what is more likely to get me to tell, Xanax, Oxy or Wine?

Forum List

Back