DHS Official: I Was Ordered to Purge Records of Islamic Terror Ties

J.Constantine

Feb 7, 2016
DHS ordered me to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties

How many more proofs do we need to FINALLY Openly call Obama Who he really is-Muslim Trojan horse. The greatest threat to America is the Muslim in the W.H. he should be arrested and tried for treason.

Obama is indeed, the enemy from within our Forefathers warned us of...

Just one month before the attempted attack, Haney said, his DHS supervisors ordered him to either delete or modify the records for several hundred people tied to Islamist terror organizations, including Hamas, from the Treasury Enforcement Communications System, the federal database.

What Obama has done is known as treason! It's rather obvious the political establishment has NO interest in protecting the American people, otherwise he would have been brought up on impeachment charges for this alone.

Dumb democrats elected an idiot out to destroy the USA.

They still want to continue the same path with Hillary

How many times you planning on posting the same thread?

Just before that Christmas Day attack, in early November 2009, I was ordered by my superiors at the Department of Homeland Security to delete or modify several hundred records of individuals tied to designated Islamist terror groups like Hamas from the important federal database, the Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS). These types of records are the basis for any ability to “connect dots.” Every day, DHS Customs and Border Protection officers watch entering and exiting many individuals associated with known terrorist affiliations, then look for patterns. Enforcing a political scrubbing of records of Muslims greatly affected our ability to do that. Even worse, going forward, my colleagues and I were prohibited from entering pertinent information into the database.

As the number of successful and attempted Islamic terrorist attacks on America increased, the type of information that the Obama administration ordered removed from travel and national security databases was the kind of information that, if properly assessed, could have prevented subsequent domestic Islamist attacks like the ones committed by Faisal Shahzad (May 2010), Detroit “honor killing” perpetrator Rahim A. Alfetlawi (2011); Amine El Khalifi, who plotted to blow up the U.S. Capitol (2012); Dzhokhar or Tamerlan Tsarnaev who conducted the Boston Marathon bombing (2013); Oklahoma beheading suspect Alton Nolen (2014); or Muhammed Yusuf Abdulazeez, who opened fire on two military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee (2015).

=================================

Yeah, just like I have said. This president along with many other motherfuckers in the democrap USA hating party are absolutely guilty of high treason.

If there was true justice ALL of them would be arrested, found guilty and sentenced to death by firing squad.

If this story is even close to true, that is what ought to be done at the very least.

Give us evidence that a political scrubbing of records of Muslims is what happened.

If that can be proved with good evidence, then we all should email our representatives demanding action.

If this story is even close to true,
LOL. I think that pretty much says all you need to know right there.

Man, you brain dead nutters are always good for a laugh.

Fuck you, you fucking unreal piece of left wing American hating hack shit. Let us what you think IF the story is true.

What is the matter, you think there is no way it can be true? You are such a fucking lost piece of brainwashed shit.

I am not kidding. The mucus that lines my intestines serves a better purpose than you. You, with every one of your pathetic left wing posts reveals what you are.

A fucking loser.

Just before that Christmas Day attack, in early November 2009, I was ordered by my superiors at the Department of Homeland Security to delete or modify several hundred records of individuals tied to designated Islamist terror groups like Hamas from the important federal database, the Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS). These types of records are the basis for any ability to “connect dots.” Every day, DHS Customs and Border Protection officers watch entering and exiting many individuals associated with known terrorist affiliations, then look for patterns. Enforcing a political scrubbing of records of Muslims greatly affected our ability to do that. Even worse, going forward, my colleagues and I were prohibited from entering pertinent information into the database.

As the number of successful and attempted Islamic terrorist attacks on America increased, the type of information that the Obama administration ordered removed from travel and national security databases was the kind of information that, if properly assessed, could have prevented subsequent domestic Islamist attacks like the ones committed by Faisal Shahzad (May 2010), Detroit “honor killing” perpetrator Rahim A. Alfetlawi (2011); Amine El Khalifi, who plotted to blow up the U.S. Capitol (2012); Dzhokhar or Tamerlan Tsarnaev who conducted the Boston Marathon bombing (2013); Oklahoma beheading suspect Alton Nolen (2014); or Muhammed Yusuf Abdulazeez, who opened fire on two military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee (2015).

Yeah, just like I have said. This president along with many other motherfuckers in the democrap USA hating party are absolutely guilty of high treason.

If there was true justice ALL of them would be arrested, found guilty and sentenced to death by firing squad.

If this story is even close to true, that is what ought to be done at the very least.
What exactly does this say? Were these people scrubbed from the database? The blurb doesn't say that..so what is the accusation exactly? As the number of successful and attempted Islamic terrorist attacks on America increased, the type of information that the Obama administration ordered removed from travel and national security databases was the kind of information that, if properly assessed, could have prevented subsequent domestic Islamist attacks like the ones committed by Faisal Shahzad (May 2010), Detroit “honor killing” perpetrator Rahim A. Alfetlawi (2011); Amine El Khalifi, who plotted to blow up the U.S. Capitol (2012); Dzhokhar or Tamerlan Tsarnaev who conducted the Boston Marathon bombing (2013); Oklahoma beheading suspect Alton Nolen (2014); or Muhammed Yusuf Abdulazeez, who opened fire on two military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee (2015).

If this story is even close to true,
LOL. I think that pretty much says all you need to know right there.

Man, you brain dead nutters are always good for a laugh.

Fuck you, you fucking unreal piece of left wing American hating hack shit. Let us what you think IF the story is true.

What is the matter, you think there is no way it can be true? You are such a fucking lost piece of brainwashed shit.

I am not kidding. The mucus that lines my intestines serves a better purpose than you. You, with every one of your pathetic left wing posts reveals what you are.

A fucking loser.

What exactly does this say? Were these people scrubbed from the database? The blurb doesn't say that..so what is the accusation exactly? As the number of successful and attempted Islamic terrorist attacks on America increased, the type of information that the Obama administration ordered removed from travel and national security databases was the kind of information that, if properly assessed, could have prevented subsequent domestic Islamist attacks like the ones committed by Faisal Shahzad (May 2010), Detroit “honor killing” perpetrator Rahim A. Alfetlawi (2011); Amine El Khalifi, who plotted to blow up the U.S. Capitol (2012); Dzhokhar or Tamerlan Tsarnaev who conducted the Boston Marathon bombing (2013); Oklahoma beheading suspect Alton Nolen (2014); or Muhammed Yusuf Abdulazeez, who opened fire on two military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee (2015).

Following the attempted attack, President Obama threw the intelligence community under the bus for its failure to “connect the dots.” He said, “this was not a failure to collect intelligence, it was a failure to integrate and understand the intelligence that we already had.”

Most Americans were unaware of the enormous damage to morale at the Department of Homeland Security, where I worked, his condemnation caused. His words infuriated many of us because we knew his administration had been engaged in a bureaucratic effort to destroy the raw material—the actual intelligence we had collected for years, and erase those dots. The dots constitute the intelligence needed to keep Americans safe, and the Obama administration was ordering they be wiped away.

After leaving my 15 year career at DHS, I can no longer be silent about the dangerous state of America’s counter-terror strategy, our leaders’ willingness to compromise the security of citizens for the ideological rigidity of political correctness—and, consequently, our vulnerability to devastating, mass-casualty attack.

Sure hope that helps.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17536-1401897765-25.gif

bullwinkle, this is an important assertion, "As the number of successful and attempted Islamic terrorist attacks on America increased, the type of information that the Obama administration ordered removed from travel and national security databases was the kind of information that, if properly assessed, could have prevented subsequent domestic Islamist attacks", so give us some links that support it, please.

bullwinkle, this is an important assertion, "As the number of successful and attempted Islamic terrorist attacks on America increased, the type of information that the Obama administration ordered removed from travel and national security databases was the kind of information that, if properly assessed, could have prevented subsequent domestic Islamist attacks", so give us some links that support it, please.
Jake, I think I did not make myself clear. After I posted I noticed I forgot to place quotes around the paragraph from the article that I copied below my query of what exactly the quote meant by naming some domestic terrorists, but did not say those very names were stricken. It said people 'like' them that 'could have been' stricken from the records. The article reads like Breitbart was the DHS source, full of coulda, woulda, shouldas.

Forum List

Back