Second time Michelle's been proud

well js, as a republican I have made note on the kidney thing and have alerted the cranberry juice people to be on high alert should something come up. As for the thesis, I did get a chance to read it, and it struck me it must be taken in context. She was after all in African/American Studies and would not her thesis be in that area of study? Now, I am not supporting Barack Obama because, I don't think he has the resume to be president, and is a fictional image made up by Howard Dean and David Axelrod and has the democratic party completely snowed. Several other reason's would be his associations with known radical groups, that helped him get his start in his career. I don't think however, Michelle Obama is anything but a good and decent person and comes across to me as actually very genuine.

Even though I totally disagree with you, your point is well-written and not filled with immature thoughts and that's one thing I love about Democracy

I've got a little problem with Michelle's huge salary for allegedly restructuring the way a hospital deals with low-income ER patients...her salary alone ate up something like 1/5 of the budget...then she isn't even there for most of the year, and her great plan actually consisted only of pawning the poor folk off on hospitals other than her own.

Something distinctly problematic there.

That fraction might be off...it's too early for math. Let's try 1/9, still outrageous.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you read her paper, I think you'd see that Michelle is the one who's mad that she's smarter than I am. She was mad at the entire white race at the time. I mean, she's still mad at us, but now she's "proud" because her husband brainwashed simpletons like you.

How did she brainwash me, Please explain, Black people will always be mad because they were enslaved. Something we could never understand. That anger will never go away. The fact that during the regan administration we were funding the war in Nicaragua with drug money and shipping tons of cocaine into the US and filtering it into the unstable communities, that will never go away. I'm white so I am no activist for black people but I would be damn pissed and untrusting of a country that enslaved my ancestors, wouldnt you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you read her paper, I think you'd see that Michelle is the one who's mad that she's smarter than I am. She was mad at the entire white race at the time. I mean, she's still mad at us, but now she's "proud" because her husband brainwashed simpletons like you.

She is mad because Black people who are educated are not putting back into their communities. This is a valid issue when those communities are being beatdown with drug abuse, murder, gang wars etc. Its good for everyone to give back white or black. Plus, dont forget she was very young when she wrote this, I think it said it was 1985.

I'm white so I am no activist for black people but I would be damn pissed and untrusting of a country that enslaved my ancestors, wouldnt you?

No. Because it was their own people that sold their ancestors into slavery. Also, I did not enslave anyone. Nor did my ancestors. Thus, they have no reason to be untrusting or angry with me.

Plus, dont forget she was very young when she wrote this, I think it said it was 1985.

She wasn't much younger then than I am now. It's no excuse.

No. Because it was their own people that sold their ancestors into slavery. Also, I did not enslave anyone. Nor did my ancestors. Thus, they have no reason to be untrusting or angry with me.

She wasn't much younger then than I am now. It's no excuse.

No excuse for what, what do you find wrong about the article. So your a student from Arkansas, you dont even know what the real world is all about. I'm a 34 year old that has kids and takes care of a disabled sister and her 2 kids. Was just laid off from my job I had for 6 years because they are outsourcing and now I make 1/2 the pay and do more work. I didnt know I was chatting with an amateur.

At least Obama's spouse doe not belong to a party that wants to secede from the United States.

Please tell me that is on no consquence.

He could be the white cousin of Wright.

Palin Alaskan Separatist Group Hates America : Todd Palin a Member; Group Curses "Damn US Flag"
Wow, these links to anti-American extremist groups hit very close to home. John McCain must renounce ties to Palin and these anti-American extremists.

Todd Palin Was Registered Member of Alaska Independence Party Until 2002
By Kate Klonick - September 2, 2008, 3:25PM
The McCain camp today disputed rumors that presumptive vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin was ever registered with the secessionist Alaska Independence Party by releasing years of voter registration history . . . but it looks like that doesn't apply to her husband.

This afternoon, the director of Division of Elections in Alaska, Gail Fenumiai, told TPMmuckraker that Todd Palin registered in October 1995 to the Alaska Independence Party, a radical group that advocates for Alaskan secession from the United States.

Besides a short period of a few months in 2000 when he changed his registration to undeclared, Todd Palin remained a registered member of AIP until July 2002 when he registered again as an undeclared voter.

Faithful Progressive: Palin Alaskan Separatist Group Hates America : Todd Palin a Member; Group Curses "Damn US Flag"

No excuse for what, what do you find wrong about the article. So your a student from Arkansas, you dont even know what the real world is all about. I'm a 34 year old that has kids and takes care of a disabled sister and her 2 kids. Was just laid off from my job I had for 6 years because they are outsourcing and now I make 1/2 the pay and do more work. I didnt know I was chatting with an amateur.

Don't blame me for your bad luck. I'm a student working on my second degree. I make $60,000 a year doing what I do. I've held a job since I was 15, working at a bank and moving up to manager before I was 20.

Amateur? I've been in the business world for almost half my life.

At least Obama's spouse doe not belong to a party that wants to secede from the United States.

Please tell me that is on no consquence.

It's no consequence. Besides which, Sarah wasn't a member, and her hubby only briefly so.

Don't blame me for your bad luck. I'm a student working on my second degree. I make $60,000 a year doing what I do. I've held a job since I was 15, working at a bank and moving up to manager before I was 20.

Amateur? I've been in the business world for almost half my life.

Most of us have worked our entire lives, its not bad luck, its called a shitty economy run by idiots. What kind of Bank promotes a 20 year old to bank manager, thats bullshit and I dont believe you. Thats means if you were like me and graduated high school at 17 years old you started your degree right away and graduated with a bachelor's at 20 years old and was immediately promoted to Bank Manager, you must think I'm an idiot, either that or your demographic is extremely in need of competent employees. I have worked for Keybank, and Countrywide Financial and they would never hire a 20 year old to run an entire bank. If you do work at a bank it must be a small one because if you have been in banking you would know that since the Clinton Administration jobs have narrowed and outsourcing is out of control. Its so annoying to call HR or Tech support and talk to someone in the middle east who cant speak English but says his name is TOM. I watched our current Administration brag about putting more people in homes than any other but then wont take responsibility for creating more foreclosures than ever. They tried to blame it on subprime lending and use banks as a scapegoat when it was Congress not regulating the broker world and the third party funding banks like New Century, Ameriquest, Freemont Savings and loans and 100's more, now you see the real truth. People that used to have 700 fico scores are now in foreclosure and the government has to bail out Freddie and Fannie. I am so tired of this stupid ass administration.

Most of us have worked our entire lives, its not bad luck, its called a shitty economy run by idiots. What kind of Bank promotes a 20 year old to bank manager, thats bullshit and I dont believe you. Thats means if you were like me and graduated high school at 17 years old you started your degree right away and graduated with a bachelor's at 20 years old and was immediately promoted to Bank Manager, you must think I'm an idiot, either that or your demographic is extremely in need of competent employees. I have worked for Keybank, and Countrywide Financial and they would never hire a 20 year old to run an entire bank. If you do work at a bank it must be a small one because if you have been in banking you would know that since the Clinton Administration jobs have narrowed and outsourcing is out of control. Its so annoying to call HR or Tech support and talk to someone in the middle east who cant speak English but says his name is TOM. I watched our current Administration brag about putting more people in homes than any other but then wont take responsibility for creating more foreclosures than ever. They tried to blame it on subprime lending and use banks as a scapegoat when it was Congress not regulating the broker world and the third party funding banks like New Century, Ameriquest, Freemont Savings and loans and 100's more, now you see the real truth. People that used to have 700 fico scores are now in foreclosure and the government has to bail out Freddie and Fannie. I am so tired of this stupid ass administration.

You do realize that Congress and "this administration" are two different things, and if you're pissed at Congress for what they've done or not done economically, it's with them you have the beef...

You do realize that Congress and "this administration" are two different things, and if you're pissed at Congress for what they've done or not done economically, it's with them you have the beef...

yes, they can never agree but Bush vetoed the good housing bill which created a government fund for mortgage distress and the bill was rewritten and now the burden lies on the mortgage companies to pay the tab on the 50, 60 or 70 thousand dollars in over equity a person might be. So my problem is with Bush because if you think these banks(which are posting record losses every quarter) are going to pay for this then you have another thing coming.

I deal with enough things as it is, thanks.

Understood but this is the most important thing thats killing our economy and will continue to sink us for years unless someone does something about it. All everyone wants to talk about is Palen and guns but this is a REAL issue.

Most of us have worked our entire lives, its not bad luck, its called a shitty economy run by idiots. What kind of Bank promotes a 20 year old to bank manager, thats bullshit and I dont believe you. Thats means if you were like me and graduated high school at 17 years old you started your degree right away and graduated with a bachelor's at 20 years old and was immediately promoted to Bank Manager, you must think I'm an idiot, either that or your demographic is extremely in need of competent employees.

A degree is not a necessary requirement for bank manager. I've worked in two banks, and less than half the managers had four year degrees. I was promoted to manager because I knew what the hell was going on, and I had been there longer than any other candidate. Yes, it was a small bank, in a small community.

I have worked for Keybank, and Countrywide Financial and they would never hire a 20 year old to run an entire bank.

Yeah, and we see how Countrywide has fared.

I am so tired of this stupid ass administration.

I am also tired of this administration. There are few things Bush has done that I've agreed with. But I don't see why you're taking out your frustrations by attacking me, I didn't vote for him, either time.

A degree is not a necessary requirement for bank manager. I've worked in two banks, and less than half the managers had four year degrees. I was promoted to manager because I knew what the hell was going on, and I had been there longer than any other candidate. Yes, it was a small bank, in a small community.

Yeah, and we see how Countrywide has fared.

I am also tired of this administration. There are few things Bush has done that I've agreed with. But I don't see why you're taking out your frustrations by attacking me, I didn't vote for him, either time.

Countrywide's failure was due to the amount of loans they purchased. They were buying so many loans from so many bad bank(the ones I stated in my earlier post) and they didnt audit them properly. There were thousands of ethical and good people who lost their jobs at Countrywide so I hate when people act like Countrywide was so bad. Luckily I was hired by good ole B of A but many didnt have the opportunity.

She is mad because Black people who are educated are not putting back into their communities. This is a valid issue when those communities are being beatdown with drug abuse, murder, gang wars etc. Its good for everyone to give back white or black. Plus, dont forget she was very young when she wrote this, I think it said it was 1985.

I've never quite understood this complaint because it seems to be a charge only leveled at successful Black people

When White boys from the wrong side of the tracks make it big nobody ever demands that they put back into their communities.

And give that there are twice as many White people living in poverty as poor Blacks in this nation, I'd have to say they're as obligated (or not) as Black people to give something back.

Why the double standard?

Forum List

Back