Second Round of the 2016 NFL Football Playoffs

Shocked at the Dallas score so far
I hope Dallas goes for 2 now and misses. Nope. Green bay just fucked up tho by throwing an. interception. This is a great game.

I hate green bay but I hate Dallas more. I respect Rogers and want to see him school the rookie. But I like dak. Wouldn't hate to see him be great. But Dallas too cocky. Americas team. Ha!

I hope Dallas goes for 2 now and misses
Not going for two was dumb imo

Why go for the 2 early? Get the extra point and see what happens. Still plenty of time and you never know who might end up scoring and how. Dallas could get a safety, which would make a missed 2 point conversion costly. Plus, missing 2 might just hurt momentum.
Butler fucked up

Why go for the 2 early? Get the extra point and see what happens. Still plenty of time and you never know who might end up scoring and how. Dallas could get a safety, which would make a missed 2 point conversion costly. Plus, missing 2 might just hurt momentum.
Build confidence. You have to get it anyway so go while your hot. Matters not now GB seems determined to give it away.

There's the 2. :)

I'd actually rather have GB win, but I think that was the right way for Dallas to go about things.

Build confidence. You have to get it anyway so go while your hot. Matters not now GB seems determined to give it away.

Scoring the TD builds confidence. Why take the chance hurting that when you still need to get yet another TD? Go for 2 and miss it and the team is now 2 scores behind.

Forum List

Back