Second Round of the 2016 NFL Football Playoffs

Seattle Seahawks @ Atlanta Falcons....Seattle put the hammer down on pass happy Detroit and will again this weekend. Seattle's defense plays like a house on fire when the chips are down.

Houston Texans @ New England Patriots....No way can Houston keep up with Brady and gang

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Kansas City Chiefs.... is the cast on Rottenbuger foot an indication of something they aren't telling us?

Ben Roethlisberger came into the press room after the Miami game wearing a boot on his right foot.

Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys....I really want the Packers to win because that would give my team another home game....but sadly I have to pick the Cowboys.
Atlanta looks legit. Let's see which green bay team shows up. I'd like to see Atlanta play new england or Dallas new england.

Is Kansas city legit? We will see.

I sure do hope the Packers beat Dallas. With Nelson hurt last Sunday wondering if he will play???? I want the Packers to beat Dallas but at best I'd say they only have a slim chance. Dallas has been playing some pretty good football. Packers too but Dallas is well-rested and the Packers are beat up.

With a strong Dallas offensive line and a weak Packers secondary, I think Prescott will have time to make some big plays. Packers will also have to keep defenders in to defend the run
I don't care about either of these 2 teams. Cowboys have gotten a lot of attention and praise so far by the network football guru's. Anytime that happens it always pisses everybody else off.
I didn't even know Atlanta was a good team. Now I know

HOU TEXANS
+16½
o44
+1000 (I think this means bet 1:win10 for HOU win)

NE PATRIOTS
-16½
u44
-2000 (I think this means bet 20:win1 for NE win)

Atlanta over Seattle - of all the weekend games this one is the toughest to call however Seattle isn't the power they were last year.

New England over Houston - Brady's going to make a statement.

Pittsburgh over Kansas City - I like KC, Smith and the defense but that Steeler offense is something else.

Dallas over Green Bay - Cowboy's offensive line, Elliott running and GB has Rogers and no Nelson.
Then next week? Who do you think will be in and win Superbowl? I'd love to see someone nww so Dallas atlanta or Kansas city would be nice. Not Dallass though cause owner annoys me. But it'd be cool for dak

I am surprised at how close the NE game is. Also of note, our local weather here in KC is predicting up to 2/3rds of an inch of ice by tomorrow. I will not be going to the Chiefs game in that. In fact I just got back from the store & won't be going anywhere. I suspect the roads will be undriveable by morning.

GO CHIEFS!

Seattle misses their beast mode run game. Their defense is banged up and getting older. Wilson took more hits this year than ever. If they hang in contention the next few years it'll be because they play in a weak division

Seattle misses their beast mode run game. Their defense is banged up and getting older. Wilson took more hits this year than ever. If they hang in contention the next few years it'll be because they play in a weak division

While I'm sure they miss Lynch, I don't think the RBs were the issue for Seattle. It was the O-line, which also helps explain why Wilson took the hits you mentioned. If they could fix that, and keep their key defensive players healthy, they would be at the top of the NFC.

While I'm sure they miss Lynch, I don't think the RBs were the issue for Seattle. It was the O-line, which also helps explain why Wilson took the hits you mentioned. If they could fix that, and keep their key defensive players healthy, they would be at the top of the NFC.

The O-line was part of why Seattle lost. But Atlanta has developed a fairly good defense during the season.

The Atlanta offense was on track and clicking. The defensive coordinator for Seattle was simply out coached by Shanahan.

And Matt Ryan is going to be the MVP for his performance this season. Now that Atlanta has more receivers, they are an even bigger threat. The constant blitzing early allowed Ryan to eat their lunch.

The O-line was part of why Seattle lost. But Atlanta has developed a fairly good defense during the season.

The Atlanta offense was on track and clicking. The defensive coordinator for Seattle was simply out coached by Shanahan.

And Matt Ryan is going to be the MVP for his performance this season. Now that Atlanta has more receivers, they are an even bigger threat. The constant blitzing early allowed Ryan to eat their lunch.

I was talking more about the whole season than just one game. However, even for the game, things might have been a lot different with Thomas in the lineup.

The Seahawks are still very close to a SB caliber team. How long they'll be able to retain the players for that to be true I couldn't say.

Looks like the NFL is 0-6 with its sixth blowout playoff game

Next up ...Dallas vs Green Bay

Houston needed Fuller to catch that TD to put them within four and fire up the defense......

Matt Ryan is having an incredible season. He was overrated his first few seasons, now he is underrated and coming into his own.

They had a key o lineman out and the rookie sub tripped Wilson and he got safetyd.

Matt Ryan is having an incredible season. He was overrated his first few seasons, now he is underrated and coming into his own.
I never liked him for most of his career. I thought he was soft

But now that he has the tools, he is outstanding
I laughed at those who said he should be MVP, now I see why

But then again, Cam Newton was MVP last year

Forum List

Back