Second Round of the 2016 NFL Football Playoffs

I sure do hope the Packers beat Dallas. With Nelson hurt last Sunday wondering if he will play???? I want the Packers to beat Dallas but at best I'd say they only have a slim chance. Dallas has been playing some pretty good football. Packers too but Dallas is well-rested and the Packers are beat up.
If Green Bay did beat the Cowboys and Seattle wins..next game would be back in Seattle. Big 'if's'
how could the game be in Seattle if they have the same number of wins and the Packers beat Seattle?

Look at the losses
Seattle has a tie

Seattle vs Atlanta - I don't trust the Seahawks O-line. Still, it could go either way.
Houston vs New England - As close to a gimme as I expect this playoffs.
Pittsburgh vs Kansas City - Big Ben already out of the boot. The Steelers feel like the only team that might unseat the Pats.
Green Bay vs Dallas - Although they are on a huge roll, the injury to Nelson is a big blow for the Pack.

3-1 last week. At least I'm over 500 in the playoffs so far. :p
Of these games, Steelers vs Chiefs will be the best one to watch, I suspect.

Actually I think all the game this weekend will be fun to watch...well maybe except maybe the Patriot crushing the Texans.
Well I will watch them all, sure.

But Steelers vs Chiefs will be the most dynamic.

Seattle vs Atlanta - I don't trust the Seahawks O-line. Still, it could go either way.
Pittsburgh vs Kansas City - Big Ben already out of the boot. The Steelers feel like the only team that might unseat the Pats.
Green Bay vs Dallas - Although they are on a huge roll, the injury to Nelson is a big blow for the Pack.

Actually I think all the game this weekend will be fun to watch...well maybe except maybe the Patriot crushing the Texans.

They do have explosive players able to score at any time

I sure do hope the Packers beat Dallas. With Nelson hurt last Sunday wondering if he will play???? I want the Packers to beat Dallas but at best I'd say they only have a slim chance. Dallas has been playing some pretty good football. Packers too but Dallas is well-rested and the Packers are beat up.
If Green Bay did beat the Cowboys and Seattle wins..next game would be back in Seattle. Big 'if's'
how could the game be in Seattle if they have the same number of wins and the Packers beat Seattle?

Seattle has the higher seed.

NE over Houston....no brainer
Atlanta over Seattle.....Seattle is not the same team on the road and struggles to score points
GB over Dallas........more Rogers magic in 4th qtr comeback
Pitt over KC.......Pitt is just more balanced and Big Ben has more tools

Never had a problem scoring against the overall number one seed on the road.

It hasn't been more than a 2-point line, and I recall that yesterday, it was a pick 'em!

OTOH, the Pats are 16-point favorites. :eek:

Atlanta over Seattle - of all the weekend games this one is the toughest to call however Seattle isn't the power they were last year.

New England over Houston - Brady's going to make a statement.

Pittsburgh over Kansas City - I like KC, Smith and the defense but that Steeler offense is something else.

Dallas over Green Bay - Cowboy's offensive line, Elliott running and GB has Rogers and no Nelson.

Atlanta over Seattle - of all the weekend games this one is the toughest to call however Seattle isn't the power they were last year.

New England over Houston - Brady's going to make a statement.

Pittsburgh over Kansas City - I like KC, Smith and the defense but that Steeler offense is something else.

Dallas over Green Bay - Cowboy's offensive line, Elliott running and GB has Rogers and no Nelson.
I hope you are right about the Steel Curtain.

Seattle Seahawks @ Atlanta Falcons....Seattle put the hammer down on pass happy Detroit and will again this weekend. Seattle's defense plays like a house on fire when the chips are down.

Houston Texans @ New England Patriots....No way can Houston keep up with Brady and gang

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Kansas City Chiefs.... is the cast on Rottenbuger foot an indication of something they aren't telling us?

Ben Roethlisberger came into the press room after the Miami game wearing a boot on his right foot.

Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys....I really want the Packers to win because that would give my team another home game....but sadly I have to pick the Cowboys.
Getting my picks in before game time...

Seachix over Falcons --- Seattle defense should get enough stops to win.

Pats over Texassassins --- It's one thing to face a 3rd string scrub QB, and another to face one of the best QBs of all time.

Steelers over Chefs --- Should be a great game. Hope the Chefs can pull out a win. Steelers seem to be playing great lately though.

Cowpies over Pukers --- Hopefully Cowpies too much for Pukers to overcome.

So NFL

You have given us five stinkers in a row
When are we going to get a GOOD game?

Maybe NE vs Houston

Forum List

Back