POLL? Alabama vs Clemson: Who You Got?

Alabama vs. Clemson: Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
It's finally here. A college football champion will be crowned tonight. It's a great rematch. Who you pickin to win?

I'm goin with Clemson to win 24-20. I think Saban allowing the offensive coordinator to leave right before the Championship game, could be a big mistake. Especially with a Freshman QB. I think Clemson has the edge.

Saban let his offensive coordinator go before the game for the same reason Obama picked Biden to be his VP, and that is to prove he did not need one.

I disagree. In many situations the change of OCs might be an issue. But Sark and Kiffin have very similar styles. Sark knows the playbook and the personnel. And Kiffin was distracted before the Peach Bowl, and it showed.

Clemson has lost 26 turnovers this year. Alabama is one of the best at forcing turnovers. And is the best (by a good margin) at defensive & special teams scores. Clemson has averaged around 2 turnovers per game. 2 scores for Bama? Of the 11 starters on defense for Alabama, 8 of them have scored TDs.

Clemson's O line has been good, but not great. And they are facing one of the best defensive lines in college football.

Alabama's offense is good. Not that it showed against Washington, but it did in the SEC Championship, against a very good Florida defense.

Our punter is one of the best in the game this year (ranked #3). He averages 47.4 yards a punt. He can flip the field in a heartbeat.

Saban let his offensive coordinator go before the game for the same reason Obama picked Biden to be his VP, and that is to prove he did not need one.

Yeah, ballsy move by Saban. I mean, he does have a Freshman QB in there.

I disagree. In many situations the change of OCs might be an issue. But Sark and Kiffin have very similar styles. Sark knows the playbook and the personnel. And Kiffin was distracted before the Peach Bowl, and it showed.

Clemson has lost 26 turnovers this year. Alabama is one of the best at forcing turnovers. And is the best (by a good margin) at defensive & special teams scores. Clemson has averaged around 2 turnovers per game. 2 scores for Bama? Of the 11 starters on defense for Alabama, 8 of them have scored TDs.

Clemson's O line has been good, but not great. And they are facing one of the best defensive lines in college football.

Alabama's offense is good. Not that it showed against Washington, but it did in the SEC Championship, against a very good Florida defense.

Our punter is one of the best in the game this year (ranked #3). He averages 47.4 yards a punt. He can flip the field in a heartbeat.

I hear ya. But i was so dang impressed with Clemson against Ohio State. Their Defense is so quick. And for me the QB is really important. Clemson gets the big edge there. I see it being close, but i think it's Clemson's time.

Saban cut Kiffin loose because he wasn't doing his job. He was distracted and the offensive output showed it.

Forum List

Back