Second Coldest Start To Spring In US History

guess god throwing that metor into Russia was not a wake up call for ya? we have more things to worry about..

Gosh darn it, don't interject your religion onto me. Forcing your religion onto me, by merely mentioning God, just ain't right. The meteor was a warning from the Ancient Astronauts. Watch The History Channel why dontja?

33380689.jpg

Buy a COMB damnit!!!!!

Libersls make fun of people who think dinos and men were together...yet they think weather and history started 50 years ago

Last edited:
5 billion years from now we're screwed no matter what we do. Course if libs are around then they will surely blame the growth of the sun on Booooosh

Haven't you heard? The ocean is grabbing the heat now and storing it down deep.

lol now cold water rises? and warm water sinks... what will they tell us next?

Actually that is kinda how it works. Ever see a lake freeze from the bottom up? Funny stuff water.

what? never saw a lake freeze into solid ice. their is bottom currents that keep it flowing..thats friction.

I used to walk on ponds in the Chicago area when I was a kid. they never froze solid.

"Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody does anything about it.." - Mark Twain

We can do something about it.
1# Release all of our nukes in the stratosphere.
2# Blow the cap that's holding Yellowstone down for the past 600,000 years.
3# Move a large asteroid on a impact course with our planet.

Yes, we can do something.

lol now cold water rises? and warm water sinks... what will they tell us next?

Actually that is kinda how it works. Ever see a lake freeze from the bottom up? Funny stuff water.

what? never saw a lake freeze into solid ice. their is bottom currents that keep it flowing..thats friction.

Submarines go UNDER the arctic ice. And no I can't say I have ever seen a lake or a pond completely freeze it would make ice fishing kinda hard.. I don't live in Canada or the arctic.

Remember folks, it isn't GW anymore it is climate change. Although no one as yet has told me of any area whose climate has changed. Maybe the weather but not the climate. Of course the again one would have to know the difference.

I don't know where you get your weather info but here in the southeast we haven't had a real winter since 2010-11. :confused:

Anyway -- are you actually as dense as Sylvester the Cat (Sean Hannity) to the point where you believe climate change theory means there can never be a cold day? And then allude to the difference between climate and weather in the same thread?

Sure you wanna own that?

:dig:

Whatever happened to that Hockey stick chart predicting all the increased temperatures and rise in ocean levels.

Remember folks, it isn't GW anymore it is climate change. Although no one as yet has told me of any area whose climate has changed. Maybe the weather but not the climate. Of course the again one would have to know the difference.

I don't know where you get your weather info but here in the southeast we haven't had a real winter since 2010-11. :confused:

Anyway -- are you actually as dense as Sylvester the Cat (Sean Hannity) to the point where you believe climate change theory means there can never be a cold day? And then allude to the difference between climate and weather in the same thread?

Sure you wanna own that?

:dig:

As per usual with the CC/AGW crowd you spout stuff without one ounce of backing. You scream that temperature can't be used and what is your example, the temperature in your area. And that is just how you remember it not anything near scientific. You didn't mention a specific area so I used Jacksonville FL as southeast. Here is the weather for that area in 2011:

KJAX2011plot.png

Now, do you really want to own it. Besides, the southeast, I laugh they don't have winter.

Forum List

Back