Second Coldest Start To Spring In US History

Freewill its man made climate change get a fucking clue gosh darn it!!!

Fascinating documentary called Chasing Ice, documents the melting glaciers. The "Extreme Ice Survey" cannot be ignored. Not even the ignorant deniers can ignore photographic/video proof.

Extreme Ice Survey | Art meets science.

Award-winning documentary Chasing Ice brings melting glaciers to theaters nationwide | INSTAAR | CU-Boulder

Chasing down the world's vanishing glaciers - CNN.com

(Why is this in Politics? Isn't there a dedicated forum ... ? )

No I'm pretty sure they'll do just fine ignoring it.

Remember folks, it isn't GW anymore it is climate change. Although no one as yet has told me of any area whose climate has changed. Maybe the weather but not the climate. Of course the again one would have to know the difference.

Second Coldest Start To Spring In US History

The choice of forum is just more proof it's about the politics not the science for the deniers.

Gosh darn it, don't interject your religion onto me. Forcing your religion onto me, by merely mentioning God, just ain't right. The meteor was a warning from the Ancient Astronauts. Watch The History Channel why dontja?

Gosh darn it, don't interject your religion onto me. Forcing your religion onto me, by merely mentioning God, just ain't right. The meteor was a warning from the Ancient Astronauts. Watch The History Channel why dontja?

33380689.jpg

Forum List

Back