Sec Tom Price resigns

My what an extensive vocabulary you have! I should really take you seriously because you express yourself with such maturity, aplomb and elan!

This is the eighth high level departure from this corrupt administration . Eight in as many months.

I just proved my point. Secretaries under Obama also engaged in frivolous, wasteful spending on flights and the stories were NOT covered by the MSM and none of them were fired. You're a hypocritical k*nt.

Prove it Dick

I did, k*nt.

Nothing

I provided a link earlier in the thread, k*nt. Are you too fucking stupid or just too fucking dishonest to look at it?

The Comrade has outspent O's first two years of vacation exoense in thirty days

I just proved my point. Secretaries under Obama also engaged in frivolous, wasteful spending on flights and the stories were NOT covered by the MSM and none of them were fired. You're a hypocritical k*nt.

Prove it Dick

I did, k*nt.

Nothing

I provided a link earlier in the thread, k*nt. Are you too fucking stupid or just too fucking dishonest to look at it?

That's it, run from the question k*nt, RUN!

I'm glad that Trump fired this corrupt pos. With that said, had this been the Obama regime, the story would not have come out and certainly nobody would have been fired.
You remind me of when I was a kid and my baby brother would use the same lame logic. If you're really seven years old, kudos. If you're older, what a pity.

Yea, k*nt, tell me more. Where were the investigations, k*nt? Where were the firings, k*nt? Yea, you're a stupid, dishonest k*nt.

Flight furor: Obama officials also took pricey, non-commercial planes
My what an extensive vocabulary you have! I should really take you seriously because you express yourself with such maturity, aplomb and elan!

This is the eighth high level departure from this corrupt administration . Eight in as many months.

theres more waiting in the aisle ... some may get pretty chrome bracelets that lock.

:badgrin:
Treasury Secretary Steve Mnunchn. Bank it!

How much did the private jet cost that was used to host the Crooked Loretta Lynch / Horny Bill Clinton meeting?

They won't touch this. Doing so would require integrity. This hurts their k*nts.

Actually, that jet Hillary and her husband were on was paid for with campaign funds, not taxpayer money.

Hillary wasn't there.

Did campaign funds pay for Lynch's trip there?

No, Lynch was on an authorized flight. The reason it caused such a stir was because Bill had met with her on her plane while Hillary was being investigated, not because of unauthorized use of aircraft.

From your link at the bottom of the article..........................

Perhaps the most famous example of an Obama official using a non-commercial plane came when then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with former President Bill Clinton on June 27, 2016 at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport during the presidential election.

The 45-minute encounter on her plane stirred up controversy because the FBI was still investigating Hillary Clinton emails during her tenure as secretary of state.

“I do regret sitting down and having a conversation with him because it did give people concern,” Lynch later said of the tarmac meeting in a television interview.

I agree with firing schmucks like Price and anyone else that is abusing the taxpayer. But why is it that, when examples of Democratic appointees doing the same are shown, liberals refuse to acknowledge it, let alone discuss it?

How much did the private jet cost that was used to host the Crooked Loretta Lynch / Horny Bill Clinton meeting?

They won't touch this. Doing so would require integrity. This hurts their k*nts.

Actually, that jet Hillary and her husband were on was paid for with campaign funds, not taxpayer money.

Hillary wasn't there.

No, Lynch was on an authorized flight. The reason it caused such a stir was because Bill had met with her on her plane while Hillary was being investigated, not because of unauthorized use of aircraft.

Perhaps the most famous example of an Obama official using a non-commercial plane came when then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with former President Bill Clinton on June 27, 2016 at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport during the presidential election.

The 45-minute encounter on her plane stirred up controversy because the FBI was still investigating Hillary Clinton emails during her tenure as secretary of state.

“I do regret sitting down and having a conversation with him because it did give people concern,” Lynch later said of the tarmac meeting in a television interview.

I am aware of all of that. The point is, she wasted taxpayer money for a flight to Phoenix that should NOT have been made.

What winning looks like!

trumpsucks.jpg

I WANT MORE! Can I get a Five Strike week?

Read the article! For security purposes, they were required to take non commercial flights. GROW A BRAIN!

FOX is trying to justify Price's rape of taxpayers.

Read the article! For security purposes, they were required to take non commercial flights. GROW A BRAIN!

FOX is trying to justify Price's rape of taxpayers.

The next time you condemn Democratic malfeasance will be the first time.

Hillary wasn't there.

I am aware of all of that. The point is, she wasted taxpayer money for a flight to Phoenix that should NOT have been made.

Nothing was said about the flight being authorized or not. Do you know why she was there? Do you know for a fact her flight wasn't authorized? No? Then stick with the real reason the flight made headlines, because of the meeting, not whether or not it was authorized.

Trump is a great judge of Character.

Flynn, Manafort, Bannon, Price,........
At least he makes corrections. If this were obie we would be hearing about how it's fine and probably something dumb like there were no flights at the time he had to go.

I like that Trump watches out for our money.
Trump didn't say, "I will fill the swamp and empty it after outrage ensues".

it's fine and probably something dumb like there were no flights at the time he had to go.

I like that Trump watches out for our money.

The media didn't look into stories like this when Bathhouse Barry was in office.
Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights

Leave a large check!

What a burning dumpster fire! Goddamn this administration is corrupt.

How is it corrupt, k*nt. Trump fired him. Stupid k*nt.
Trump didn't fire him. Trump hired him.

Forum List

Back