Seattle QB hears God Tell Him To Remain Celibate.

I'm interested in the opinions of the lefties here. Should the Seahawks be boycotted?

Russell Wilson Appears In Church Q A Talks Faith Abstinence CBS Seattle
What possible cause would anyone have to boycott the Seattle Seahawks over this? What Wilson does in his personal life is his business.

Are you under the impression that Liberals, such as myself, would object because Russell Wilson has found faith in evangelism? And, to expand, are you assuming that Liberals seek to diminish evangelism?

Only when evangelism seeks to move its peculiar agenda upon the rest of the nation are any objections made.

Wow, I just realized it's really
I'm interested in the opinions of the lefties here. Should the Seahawks be boycotted?

What possible cause would anyone have to boycott the Seattle Seahawks over this? What Wilson does in his personal life is his business.

Are you under the impression that Liberals, such as myself, would object because Russell Wilson has found faith in evangelism? And, to expand, are you assuming that Liberals seek to diminish evangelism?

Only when evangelism seeks to move its peculiar agenda upon the rest of the nation are any objections made.
So why the boycott of Chik Filet?

Wow, I just realized it's really

So why the boycott of Chik Filet?
Because their political stance was harmful to others. Wilson's religion effects only himself.

Good for him. Funny...hes not being tarred and feathered like Tim Tebow. Wonder why?

Russell Wilson is an incredible role model for young black kids.

Maybe because your entire idea that it was about Religion and not Tim is off.

Russell Wilson is just another 1 percent of earners millionaires....If he believes in virginity I do not care...do your thing...he is not my role model....

I heard sports talking heads mention it and sounding very disappointed, felt bad for the gal. Wilson is very up front about his faith and does quite a bit of charity hospital work for the kids. Not exactly the thug they look up to.

What is so socially reprehensible about an individual choosing to remain celibate for any reason or no reason?

I was always taught by my religious influences that pre-marital sex is a sin.

So...I didnt marry them bitches haha!! Aint 'pre marital' if you never marry em! BOOM!
No but it is before a marriage at all takes place and so that right there is what makes it a sin. Bam.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back