Better to be murdered by an NRA gun nut, not an illegal alien

World Savior

May 18, 2015
Judging from the RWers reaction to the murder in SF, it seems that they would be "happier" if murders were committed by legal US citizen NRA members who exercise their second amendment rights and use a weapon to kill other people.

It seems the RWers are very angry that the murder in SF was committed by an illegal alien. I didn't know that there are "good murderers" and "bad murderers" in this world.

RWers ignore NRA gun nuts committing murders. They only get extremely agitated when the murderer is in the US illegally.

We object to any murder that can easily had been avoided due to government policies. We release too many thugs from prisons, we don't lock up deranged mentally ill, and we allow criminal illegal aliens into our country. All because of bleeding heart liberal policies in our justice system.

Judging from the RWers reaction to the murder in SF, it seems that they would be "happier" if murders were committed by legal US citizen NRA members who exercise their second amendment rights and use a weapon to kill other people.

It seems the RWers are very angry that the murder in SF was committed by an illegal alien. I didn't know that there are "good murderers" and "bad murderers" in this world.

RWers ignore NRA gun nuts committing murders. They only get extremely agitated when the murderer is in the US illegally.

Think thye just get the same email orders. In this case, "Play up the illegal aliens stuff to give Trump political cover."

We object to any murder that can easily had been avoided due to government policies. We release too many thugs from prisons, we don't lock up deranged mentally ill, and we allow criminal illegal aliens into our country. All because of bleeding heart liberal policies in our justice system.

Oh right, it's liberals' fault. I understand you'd rather blame liberals for the crimes committed by the weapons mongering, NRA supporting gun fanatics in the US. Somehow it's always the fault of the leftists for denanding that we regulate guns in our cities.

If according to you there should be no illegal immigrants in the US, then I demand that there should be no gun murders in the US either. When you stop the gun related murders in the US, then I will agree to your demands to having 0 illegal immigrants in the US.

Go ahead and prevent 100% of preventable murders first, then we will go ahead and offer you 100% illegl-free United States.

Is this a deal?

Oh look - an argument from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
How quaint.

It is hard to disagree that we don't want to import murderers. That guy shouldn't have been here.

It is hard to disagree that we don't want to import murderers. That guy shouldn't have been here.

LOL! No one is disputing that we don't want murderers. But as I said before, the CONS get angry only when the murderer is illegal. They would have felt much better and more at peace if the murderer was a white, Christian, Anglo, heterosexual, wealthy male. That's not my logic. Cons have made it perfectly clear that when it comes to murders, they prefer a specific breed of murderers against all other kinds.

Heck, when I saw the footage of how Dylan Roof was calmly arrested, I realized myself that our police and justice system have a clear preference for white murderers. When the murderer is black or hispanic or undocumented, then somehow the collective conscience of the right awakens and demands quick action.

This all makes perfect "sense"....to the right repcons, no one else.

CONS get angry only when the murderer is illegal.
If youre going to say ridiculous shit like this during an intelligent discussion, why should anyone listen to anything you have to say? Youre bat shit crazy.

If youre going to say ridiculous shit like this in an intelligent discussion, why should anyone listen to anything you have to say?

I enjoy exposing RWers' hypocrisy. They want democratic government to protect all its citizens in Benghazi and in San Francisco.

When 240 marines die while President Reagan was in charge, cons are perfectly happy to brush aside that event by shrugging off.

Listen con, you can watch Fox nuse if you don't like my posts here. All I know is RW hypocrisy is too easy to expose. I hope you guys continue to send Palin and Bachmann to run for president against their formidable democratic rivals. We need the entertainment every night.

If youre going to say ridiculous shit like this in an intelligent discussion, why should anyone listen to anything you have to say?

I enjoy exposing RWers' hypocrisy. They want democratic government to protect all its citizens in Benghazi and in San Francisco.

When 240 marines die while President Reagan was in charge, cons are perfectly happy to brush aside that event by shrugging off.

Listen con, you can watch Fox nuse if you don't like my posts here. All I know is RW hypocrisy is too easy to expose. I hope you guys continue to send Palin and Bachmann to run for president against their formidable democratic rivals. We need the entertainment every night.
So you are going to stick with the bat shit crazy routine then? Ok, have fun saying ridiculous things that we all know arent true. Im sure you will win tons of debates with that method. Since you wont be producing anything meaningful or intelligent, we can simply mock you then.

Please continue. We cant wait to hear what you say next. :laugh:

The NRA promotes gun safety. All mass murderers in modern history were left wing idiots or just plain idiots with a left wing agenda.

The NRA promotes gun safety. All mass murderers in modern history were left wing idiots or just plain idiots with a left wing agenda.

Bwooohahahahaha. Yeah right. All mass murderers are left wing. Hahahaha. Like Dylan Roof, the confederate flag waving white man who killed black liberals in the black church. LOL! Is your real name Sara Palin?

It would be better if no one was ever murdered by any weapon or person. But I'd bet that a smaller percentage of NRA members commit murders with firearms than non-NRA members. So, why do you post such an irrelevancy? I believe it is merely to vilify the NRA!

Bwooohahahahaha. Yeah right. All mass murderers are left wing. Hahahaha. Like Dylan Roof, the confederate flag waving white man who killed black liberals in the black church. LOL! Is your real name Sara Palin?

I've never seen Conservatives burn a US flag or shoot a church full of people. I have no idea what his political leanings are, but I think he represents no one but the mentally ill.

Think thye just get the same email orders. In this case, "Play up the illegal aliens stuff to give Trump political cover."

Boxer and Feinstein are covering for Trump ? That's a funny one.

It would be better if no one was ever murdered by any weapon or person. But I'd bet that a smaller percentage of NRA members commit murders with firearms than non-NRA members. So, why do you post such an irrelevancy? I believe it is merely to vilify the NRA!

Yes I vilify the NRA for proliferation of murder weapons. So do all the little children who die from guns each year.

The US has a murder rate that is FOUR TIMES higher than the murder rates in other first world countries.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

According to wikipedia

The USA 4.7 per 100,000
The UK 1.0
Spain 0.8
France 1.0
Germany 0.8
Austria 0.9
Switzerland 0.6
Sweden 0.7
Norway 2.2
Australia 1.1
Holland 0.9
New Zealand 0.9
Iceland 0.3
Canada 1.6

All countries who have a comparable economic situation.

So why is the US more than double the highest of these countries? What is going wrong?

I mean, many of these countries liberals are more left wing, policies in these countries are generally more left wing. And yet murder rates are lower.
Some of these countries even have guns, to a certain extent. Not like the US, but guns are still there.

So, what is going on in the US?

The US, richest country in the world, with an education system which is good for the rich and poor for the poor. Ghettos in inner cities that help keep a cycle of poverty, and still no one really seems to care too much. Opportunities are often far away for those in the inner cities, they're simply told that everyone can make it. Whereas in other countries governments are pro-active and they see the results of this. Whereas the in the US everyone can always deflect the blame (as will no doubt happen in reply to this post) and nothing will ever happen.

One example of this was Jamie Oliver's TV program where he went to a school in a place which has a high level of obesity, and he attempted to change attitudes to eating in schools. He was told he'd have to prove that his project worked before anyone would go near it. He couldn't prove it would work until he implemented it. But he can't implement it until he's proven it. He can't prove it until he's implemented it. He can't implement it until he's proven it.

Then it gets worse. Michelle Obama says kids should be restricted to one ketchup sachet per school meal and the right go nuts. They think that kids have a right to eat as many as they like at school.

Forget teaching kids about healthy eating. Forget trying to solve a major obesity problem. No, simply attack anyone who tries to tell you that what you're doing (in ignorance) is not good for you.

How is anything ever going to change and get better which such an attitude?

Oh right, it's liberals' fault. I understand you'd rather blame liberals for the crimes committed by the weapons mongering, NRA supporting gun fanatics in the US. Somehow it's always the fault of the leftists for denanding that we regulate guns in our cities.

If according to you there should be no illegal immigrants in the US, then I demand that there should be no gun murders in the US either. When you stop the gun related murders in the US, then I will agree to your demands to having 0 illegal immigrants in the US.

Go ahead and prevent 100% of preventable murders first, then we will go ahead and offer you 100% illegl-free United States.

Is this a deal?

Yeah...Balitmore has all the gun laws you nuts want...fingerprinting gun owners, magazine limits, assault weapon ban, waiting periods..and their gun murder rate is spiking......

Dittos Chicago....moron...

The US has a murder rate that is FOUR TIMES higher than the murder rates in other first world countries.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

According to wikipedia

The USA 4.7 per 100,000
The UK 1.0
Spain 0.8
France 1.0
Germany 0.8
Austria 0.9
Switzerland 0.6
Sweden 0.7
Norway 2.2
Australia 1.1
Holland 0.9
New Zealand 0.9
Iceland 0.3
Canada 1.6

So why is the US more than double the highest of these countries? What is going wrong?

I mean, many of these countries liberals are more left wing, policies in these countries are generally more left wing. And yet murder rates are lower.
Some of these countries even have guns, to a certain extent. Not like the US, but guns are still there.

The US, richest country in the world, with an education system which is good for the rich and poor for the poor. Ghettos in inner cities that help keep a cycle of poverty, and still no one really seems to care too much. Opportunities are often far away for those in the inner cities, they're simply told that everyone can make it. Whereas in other countries governments are pro-active and they see the results of this. Whereas the in the US everyone can always deflect the blame (as will no doubt happen in reply to this post) and nothing will ever happen.

One example of this was Jamie Oliver's TV program where he went to a school in a place which has a high level of obesity, and he attempted to change attitudes to eating in schools. He was told he'd have to prove that his project worked before anyone would go near it. He couldn't prove it would work until he implemented it. But he can't implement it until he's proven it. He can't prove it until he's implemented it. He can't implement it until he's proven it.

Then it gets worse. Michelle Obama says kids should be restricted to one ketchup sachet per school meal and the right go nuts. They think that kids have a right to eat as many as they like at school.

Forget teaching kids about healthy eating. Forget trying to solve a major obesity problem. No, simply attack anyone who tries to tell you that what you're doing (in ignorance) is not good for you.

You do realize that Americana use guns to stop violent criminal attack 2 million times a year...right? And that gun mureders are going down, not up as more Americans own and Cary guns ...right?

and criminals in Europe get fully automatic rifles and 30 round magazines easily...as they do in .france, Belgium, Denmark and Sweden...right...that they don't use them in crimes is cultural and has nothing to do with accessibility...since their criminals get guns as easily as ours,do...right?

and that mass shootings inEurope, when they happen are far worse than they are here...right? because no one over there is armed except for the criminals ...and a lot of the time not even the police have guns...like in Norway and France......

According to wikipedia

The USA 4.7 per 100,000
The UK 1.0
Spain 0.8
France 1.0
Germany 0.8
Austria 0.9
Switzerland 0.6
Sweden 0.7
Norway 2.2
Australia 1.1
Holland 0.9
New Zealand 0.9
Iceland 0.3
Canada 1.6

and another thing.....Europe is importing immigrants from countries far more violent than Europe...and soon their violent gun crime will be increasing.....

Forum List

Back