Seattle QB hears God Tell Him To Remain Celibate.

Additionally, God doesn't want us to be celibate. Kinda hard to be celibate AND 'be fruitful, and multiply.' Dunno who he heard from, but doesn't sound like God to me.

Good for him. Funny...hes not being tarred and feathered like Tim Tebow. Wonder why?

Russell Wilson is an incredible role model for young black kids.

I was always taught by my religious influences that pre-marital sex is a sin.

So...I didnt marry them bitches haha!! Aint 'pre marital' if you never marry em! BOOM!

Additionally, God doesn't want us to be celibate. Kinda hard to be celibate AND 'be fruitful, and multiply.' Dunno who he heard from, but doesn't sound like God to me.
You must have missed the part about celibate until marriage. Oh, and Russell Wilson is divorced.

Didn't mention the marriage part. :)

Women are to be celibate, men can schtoop whoever they like.

You must have missed the part about celibate until marriage. Oh, and Russell Wilson is divorced.

Is that why you started humping other men? Because too many women said no?

More like too many women said yes and I got bored and curious about the other half of the fuckable population. :)

More like too many women said yes and I got bored and curious about the other half of the fuckable population. :)

Ha. So you became attracted to male assholes...because you were getting laid so much by women? Haha. To each his own. But...I will never get bored with women.

Ha. So you became attracted to male assholes...because you were getting laid so much by women? Haha. To each his own. But...I will never get bored with women.

I LOVE a sexy guy (or girl's) asshole. Missing out if you ignore you own or your partner's ass. Such a sensitive spot of our bodies...Squeeled like a girl first time someone tongued my tuckus. :)

I LOVE a sexy guy (or girl's) asshole. Missing out if you ignore you own or your partner's ass. Such a sensitive spot of our bodies...Squeeled like a girl first time someone tongued my tuckus. :)
Have you ever felt like your mind was being raped by Christians?

Um no.

Back to your OP and question though,

Why boycott the whole team because of some stupid thing 1 player said? The boycott wouldn't negatively effect the QB. And it'd make whoever pushed for the boycott into a public pariah for 'attacking faith.'

Better to just roll your eyes and go on with other things. :)

When God speaks to someone, that person would be well advised to keep it private. Otherwise, generally speaking, hearing God is a sign of serious delusional conditions.

Um no.

Back to your OP and question though,

Why boycott the whole team because of some stupid thing 1 player said? The boycott wouldn't negatively effect the QB. And it'd make whoever pushed for the boycott into a public pariah for 'attacking faith.'

Better to just roll your eyes and go on with other things. :)

Yes. That's what the homo mafia should have done with Chik Filet and a few other businesses. The Christians made the homo mafia look like fools.

He must be the only adult in all Seattle that is not getting laid

Forum List

Back