Breaking News in re: Rebel Flag!!!

Its the N-word of flags now.

More offensive...and powerful. ..than ever. Good job liberals. All you did was make a flag that some are offended by...even more powerful. Stupid libs.

THIS Rightie "gets it"

from my source:
The Confederate flag "has more to do with what was going on in the 1960s as opposed to the 1860s," said Republican Sen. Larry Martin, long a fierce defender of the flag. Martin said he changed his mind following the shooting deaths of nine African Americans at a church in Charleston, South Carolina last month. According to police, the shooter chose the historically black church based on his white supremacist views.

Last edited:
it shouldn't be in a conspicuous place on state property. It no longer represents anything. Get it Righties?

I agree. Same for the fag rainbow flag too right?

People weren't murdered and enslaved by a rainbow flag like by that filthy southern rag

We All Agree Nazi Flag Is Wrong. So What About Confederate Flag - Opinion Forward.com
A flag never enslaved anyone.
it doesn't belong or be maintained on US Gov't property.

Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to.

Alan Keightley

it shouldn't be in a conspicuous place on state property. It no longer represents anything. Get it Righties?

People weren't murdered and enslaved by a rainbow flag like by that filthy southern rag

We All Agree Nazi Flag Is Wrong. So What About Confederate Flag - Opinion Forward.com
No one was ever enslaved under the Battle Flag of Northern Virginia either.

it doesn't belong or be maintained on US Gov't property.
Why? The rainbow colors were projected on the White House. People find that offensive too, yet that is somehow different. It's hypocritical to not find the outrage equivalent.

But those that created it did and fought to the death to do so.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back