Seattle Democrats Cancel Columbus Day. Replace It With "indigenous People's Day"

Fact. Your cut-and-paste ignores all of African history, but you probably don't know that, and think Mesopotamia is in Africa.

So is South Africa "in Africa." Proof that not all African history is "black" history. The ancient Hebrews have historical roots in the area called "Cush." Cush is named after the grandson of Noah (Ham's son). According to the historian, Josephus, Cush reigned over what it known today as Ethiopia. So, apparently, Ethiopia was not always a black nation.
you do realize that Cush is A MYTH and has no actual evidence t support it..

Fact. Your cut-and-paste ignores all of African history, but you probably don't know that, and think Mesopotamia is in Africa.

So is South Africa "in Africa." Proof that not all African history is "black" history. The ancient Hebrews have historical roots in the area called "Cush." Cush is named after the grandson of Noah (Ham's son). According to the historian, Josephus, Cush reigned over what it known today as Ethiopia. So, apparently, Ethiopia was not always a black nation.
Thats because the ancient Hebrews were Black you moron. Kush is the site were the Nubians are from.

You're more of an idiot that I initially suspected. Noah is the direct descendant of Adam.

From the Strong's Concordance: "Adam" - Word #H121

1. Adam = "red"

1. first man

2. city in Jordan valley
    Hebrew Lexicon H121 KJV
"Red" ... not black. Now trace the origin of the word "Adam" to H119 and you'll find that Adam was of "rosy complexion" and had "the ability to blush."

Here ya go: Hebrew Lexicon H119 KJV
more unsupported biblical nonsense...

Not according to historians who've preexisted you by a long shot.

Later identifications
Josephus gives an account of the nation of Cush, son of Ham and grandson of Noah: "For of the four sons of Ham, time has not at all hurt the name of Cush; for the Ethiopians, over whom he reigned, are even at this day, both by themselves and by all men in Asia, called Cushites." (Antiquities of the Jews 1.6).
Cush Bible - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Thats because the ancient Hebrews were Black you moron. Kush is the site were the Nubians are from.

You're more of an idiot that I initially suspected. Noah is the direct descendant of Adam.

From the Strong's Concordance: "Adam" - Word #H121

1. Adam = "red"

1. first man

2. city in Jordan valley
    Hebrew Lexicon H121 KJV
"Red" ... not black. Now trace the origin of the word "Adam" to H119 and you'll find that Adam was of "rosy complexion" and had "the ability to blush."

Here ya go: Hebrew Lexicon H119 KJV
You do realize the Hebrew religion is an offshoot of the Egyptians Osiris and Isis and based on the same fairytales as the bible right?

What would be the motivating factor for a reputable government agency such as the CDC to "snow" all of us ?
You avoided my question. Explain to me how they came up with the conclusion. Are you afraid you cant?

It's not important to me how they came to their conclusion, I trust their findings. If you want to know their methods, do some research.
major dodge....
Why ? It's a very legitimate agency, I have no reason to question their findings. If he doesn't want to believe them, let him debunk it then. It's not my job.
still dodging ....

Lol !

Later identifications
Josephus gives an account of the nation of Cush, son of Ham and grandson of Noah: "For of the four sons of Ham, time has not at all hurt the name of Cush; for the Ethiopians, over whom he reigned, are even at this day, both by themselves and by all men in Asia, called Cushites." (Antiquities of the Jews 1.6).
Josephus had no empirical evidence either. More biblical nonsense.
all credible evidence says we evolved in Africa

You avoided my question. Explain to me how they came up with the conclusion. Are you afraid you cant?

It's not important to me how they came to their conclusion, I trust their findings. If you want to know their methods, do some research.
major dodge....
Why ? It's a very legitimate agency, I have no reason to question their findings. If he doesn't want to believe them, let him debunk it then. It's not my job.
still dodging ....

Lol !
another dodge..

Later identifications
How do you know what evidence Josephus had or didn't have? You have no clue expect for your teeny weeny, insignificant opinion.

Later identifications
How do you know what evidence Josephus had or didn't have? You have no clue expect for your teeny weeny, insignificant opinion.
tribal myth and campfire tales are not evidence..
it's not my opinion it's a statement of fact ..

major dodge....
still dodging ....

Lol !
another dodge..

If you and your tag team partner don't want to accept the findings, oh well.

major dodge....
still dodging ....

Lol !
another dodge..

Tell me again how the Kingdom of Kush was white. That was some funny shit. :lmao:

Kingdom of Kush - New World Encyclopedia

One of the earliest civilizations to develop in the Nile River Valley, Kushite states rose to power before a period of Egyptian incursion into the area then themselves established an Egyptian dynasty, the 25th Dynasty in 775 B.C.E. ruling until 653. These Pharaohs have been called the ‘Black Pharaohs’, or the ‘Ethiopian Pharaohs’. The Kingdom of Kush represents another ancient African civilization about which relatively few people outside of Africa are aware, often reducing Africa’s contribution to civilization to the Egyptian legacy alone. The Kush, however, are referenced in the Bible and were known to the Romans.

Last edited:
major dodge....
still dodging ....

Lol !
another dodge..

say
major dodge....
still dodging ....

Lol !
another dodge..

:blahblah::blahblah:

And most American blacks have contributed far more than shoots speeders. Tis what it is.

Rap is no more a contribution than it is music.
Many would disagree. But feel free to listen to jazz or the blues instead.

I don't want to waste a lot of time going down this road but I will say that I spent much of my time in my early twenties bringing black music to Seattle. I owned a music production company(West Coast Productions) and managed, recorded and produced concerts. I have hundreds of friends in that arena.

That said I am well aware of the genisis of rap/hip hop and find it disgusting musically and socially. Bascically it is what you get when uneducated tone deaf drug dealers and gang bangers get enough money to flaunt it promoting the street/gang lifestyle.

It IS a black thug thing. It is ugly. It has become popular for all the wrong reasons. It has elevated the worst people and their ignorant ideas and wealth up on a pedistal built on the misery of the drug industry.

Glorifying the social abuses that paid for these monsters and morons and comparing what they do with music is insulting to me and anyone that can tell the difference.
Iggy Azalea and Macklemore are not black. And even if they were, just because a style of music originated from African American culture does not make it ugly.

In fact, Columbus was the first slave trader in the Americas. As the native slaves died off, they were replaced with black slaves. Columbus' son became the first African slave trader in 1505..

The first African slave traders were Africans. The first slave traders in the western hemisphere were the natives themselves. Lay off the bong for a couple of years.
So because the first slave-traders were Africans (not true, but the way), it's okay to celebrate a brutal slave trader who was white? Interesting way of thinking you've got going on. Not logical, or rationally sound, but interesting.

Last edited:
And most American blacks have contributed far more than shoots speeders. Tis what it is.

Rap is no more a contribution than it is music.
Many would disagree. But feel free to listen to jazz or the blues instead.

I don't want to waste a lot of time going down this road but I will say that I spent much of my time in my early twenties bringing black music to Seattle. I owned a music production company(West Coast Productions) and managed, recorded and produced concerts. I have hundreds of friends in that arena.

That said I am well aware of the genisis of rap/hip hop and find it disgusting musically and socially. Bascically it is what you get when uneducated tone deaf drug dealers and gang bangers get enough money to flaunt it promoting the street/gang lifestyle.

It IS a black thug thing. It is ugly. It has become popular for all the wrong reasons. It has elevated the worst people and their ignorant ideas and wealth up on a pedistal built on the misery of the drug industry.

Glorifying the social abuses that paid for these monsters and morons and comparing what they do with music is insulting to me and anyone that can tell the difference.
Iggy Azalea and Macklemore are not black. And even if they were, just because a style of music originated from African American culture does not make it ugly.
It does if you are a paranoid racist white boy.

black history month
hispanic history week
indigenous day

yea, that's not racist

I hear ya. But try white history month and liberals would howl.
White history is taught every day in school.
As it should be, we built this country.

Yes, we were part of it, with slave labor, Californios, Irish economic labor, Nuevo Mexicanos, southern dixie backs who swam the Red and Sabine illegally into Tejas, and so forth and so on.

It was all of us, bub.
All inferior to the dominate Whites of European heritage.
I think Katzndogz & tinydancer would beg to differ there Esteban

Forum List

Back