Seattle Democrats Cancel Columbus Day. Replace It With "indigenous People's Day"

more rationalizing.

More historical fact. the rationalizing here is yours.

whatever the native american did to each other is
immaterial..
and a false comparison..

Native history not living up to your infantilized world view isn't a false comparison, and absolutely material. You're just not educated enough to accept reality. Take a valium and go watch a Britney Spears video. That's where your intellectual comfort zone is.

Fact. Your cut-and-paste ignores all of African history, but you probably don't know that, and think Mesopotamia is in Africa.
Its not in Africa as defined by whites but it was inhabited by and first civilized by Blacks. You just have very little grasp of the concept of the past and the effect of interbreeding even though you are a product of it.

623083410cfc67a9cf8ac67dec3c9474.jpg

You should be able to explain why you are willing to accept something on face value without questioning the methods used to reach the conclusion. Basically you are admitting that if someone snows you good enough you will believe them without using your ability to think.

What would be the motivating factor for a reputable government agency such as the CDC to "snow" all of us ?
You avoided my question. Explain to me how they came up with the conclusion. Are you afraid you cant?

It's not important to me how they came to their conclusion, I trust their findings. If you want to know their methods, do some research.
major dodge....
Why ? It's a very legitimate agency, I have no reason to question their findings. If he doesn't want to believe them, let him debunk it then. It's not my job.
Already debunked. Facts are not determined by polls. If that was the case the ancient Egyptians would be white boys.

Last edited:
You should be able to explain why you are willing to accept something on face value without questioning the methods used to reach the conclusion. Basically you are admitting that if someone snows you good enough you will believe them without using your ability to think.

What would be the motivating factor for a reputable government agency such as the CDC to "snow" all of us ?
You avoided my question. Explain to me how they came up with the conclusion. Are you afraid you cant?

It's not important to me how they came to their conclusion, I trust their findings. If you want to know their methods, do some research.
I dont have to. Common sense dictates they cant possible know this without interviewing all Black women and getting truthful answers moron.

If they said 50% of the reported cases of herpes were Black women then that would be something that I would attempt to research.

I dont have to. Common sense dictates they cant possible know this without interviewing all Black women and getting truthful answers moron.

If they said 50% of the reported cases of herpes were Black women then that would be something that I would attempt to research.

Obviously they studied a certain number of AA women, then made an estimate for the entire population of AA women.

You do realize that when they poll American voters for say, the president, they don't actually call all 170 million of us, right ?

Why the fuck are you listening to Assclapas about study design? I remember that study. The methodology was sound. They even over-sampled blacks in order to increase the size of sample. Forty-eight percent of black women carry the antibodies for HSV2.

Interviewing all black women. What a maroon!

Fact. Your cut-and-paste ignores all of African history, but you probably don't know that, and think Mesopotamia is in Africa.
Its not in Africa as defined by whites but it was inhabited by and first civilized by Blacks. You just have very little grasp of the concept of the past and the effect of interbreeding even though you are a product of it.

Still whining, kid? We're still waiting on all that evidence you were going to post. Forget how to spell 'African history' in the Google search box?

Obviously they studied a certain number of AA women, then made an estimate for the entire population of AA women.

You do realize that when they poll American voters for say, the president, they don't actually call all 170 million of us, right ?

Why the fuck are you listening to Assclapas about study design? I remember that study. The methodology was sound. They even over-sampled blacks in order to increase the size of sample. Forty-eight percent of black women carry the antibodies for HSV2.

Can you prove that? If so how?

Still whining, kid? We're still waiting on all that evidence you were going to post. Forget how to spell 'African history' in the Google search box?
Yes I am still winning. What evidence were you looking for clown?

Go to school. I'm not your personal teacher.

Go to school. I'm not your personal teacher.
That must mean you cant prove it. Any other time you would have written a dissertation complete with irrelevant charts. Thanks for admitting that.

major dodge....
Why ? It's a very legitimate agency, I have no reason to question their findings. If he doesn't want to believe them, let him debunk it then. It's not my job.
Already debunked. Facts are not determined by polls. If that was the case the ancient Egyptians would be white boys.

major dodge....

So are you saying polls are scientific facts or do you not want to make that mistake?

The Agency findings remain the gold rule until debunked if possible by its opponents.

That you refuse good information is a problem for you, only, not any of us.

You are not the gold standard. You have to answer; no one has to answer to you.

Actually they do if they are trying to convince me of an impossibility. I didnt ask to be convinced they volunteered. I am the only standard including gold.

Actually they do if they are trying to convince me of an impossibility. I didnt ask to be convinced they volunteered. I am the only standard including gold.

Nah, not at all. Not to your family, your church, your community, the LEO, the government. You answer to all of them in some form or fashion.

No Simon and Garfunkel, you.

Celebrate the contributions of indians?? HAHAHA. Before the white man came, no indian tribe even had a written language. They were stone age people and they still would be except the white man takes care of them.

Columbus Day will now be Indigenous Peoples Day in Seattle Fox News

oct 6 2014
SEATTLE – The Seattle City Council is replacing Columbus Day with Indigenous Peoples' Day in the city.

The resolution that passed unanimously Monday celebrates the contributions and culture of Native Americans and the indigenous community in Seattle on the second Monday in October, the same day as the federally recognized Columbus Day.

Tribal members and other supporters say the move recognizes the rich history of people who have inhabited the area for centuries.

"This action will allow us to bring into current present day our valuable and rich history, and it's there for future generations to learn," said Fawn Sharp, president of the Quinault Indian Nation on the Olympic Peninsula, who is also president of the Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians.

"Nobody discovered Seattle, Washington," she said to a round of applause.

Interestingly, the oldest skeletal remains to have ever been found on American soil was found in Washington state and they were the bones of an early European:

Last edited:

Nah, not at all. Not to your family, your church, your community, the LEO, the government. You answer to all of them in some form or fashion.

No Simon and Garfunkel, you.

Your denial does not equal proof. If you cant prove a poll is the same as a scientific fact you are just a sheep like the 2 racist retards are.

Forum List

Back