Seattle Democrats Cancel Columbus Day. Replace It With "indigenous People's Day"

South Americans, perhaps. Any day now I expect you to say that the first astronauts were black; the first Europeans were black; the first the first pilots were black; Chinese are black; Henry Ford was black; etc., etc.

Well the first Chinese and Europeans were Black. The mission to the moon relied on a Black woman but she was not an astronaut. Henry and Orville Wright/Henry Ford were all 1/4 Black.

Just kidding about Henry and Orville Wright/Henry Ford.

Last edited:

South Americans, perhaps. Any day now I expect you to say that the first astronauts were black; the first Europeans were black; the first the first pilots were black; Chinese are black; Henry Ford was black; etc., etc.

Well the first Chinese and Europeans were Black. The mission to the moon relied on a Black woman but she was not an astronaut. Henry and Orville Wright/Henry Ford were all 1/4 Black.

LOL. Either you took your meds and ODed or you haven't taken your meds yet. In either case, you're off of your rocker.

I don't believe it.
That you refuse good information is a problem for you, only, not any of us.

You are not the gold standard. You have to answer; no one has to answer to you.
Actually they do if they are trying to convince me of an impossibility. I didnt ask to be convinced they volunteered. I am the only standard including gold.

Nah, not at all. Not to your family, your church, your community, the LEO, the government. You answer to all of them in some form or fashion.

No Simon and Garfunkel, you.

Your denial does not equal proof. If you cant prove a poll is the same as a scientific fact you are just a sheep like the 2 racist retards are.

LOL. Either you took your meds and ODed or you haven't taken your meds yet. In either case, you're off of your rocker.

Any moment now he's going to claim the first albino was black.

Perhaps he wears extra dark sunglasses everywhere he goes.

Grimaldi Man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If you say so. Your ignorance is non of my concern.

Makes sense. The first people on earth were Black people.

Perhaps he wears extra dark sunglasses everywhere he goes.

Black people dont need sunglasses. Our eyes are already protected by melanin.

[
. The mission to the moon relied on a Black woman but she was not an astronaut. .

What does that mean?. What did she do? Work at the NASA gift shop?

THINK you miserable america-hating wretch.

Sorry white boy. Its way too easy making you look stupid. :laugh:.

Katherine G. Johnson NASA Mathematician MAKERS Video

Katherine G. Johnson is a pioneer in American space history. A NASA mathematician, Johnson's computations have influenced every major space program from Mercury through the Shuttle. She even calculated the flight path for the first American mission space.

You should be able to explain why you are willing to accept something on face value without questioning the methods used to reach the conclusion. Basically you are admitting that if someone snows you good enough you will believe them without using your ability to think.

What would be the motivating factor for a reputable government agency such as the CDC to "snow" all of us ?
You avoided my question. Explain to me how they came up with the conclusion. Are you afraid you cant?

It's not important to me how they came to their conclusion, I trust their findings. If you want to know their methods, do some research.
major dodge....
Why ? It's a very legitimate agency, I have no reason to question their findings. If he doesn't want to believe them, let him debunk it then. It's not my job.
still dodging ....

nice dodge ...ok, how am I ignorant of history?...

You never heard of the Dawes Act? I gave you a whole day to Google it, and you still don't get it.
yes but it's irrelevant to this conversation.
it also has jack shit to do with my screen name..
btw you gave me nothing kinda of pretentious to think so.

You had never heard of it. You just assumed it was something you had to be defensive about. Your sensitive little ego prevents you from learning.

more rationalizing.

More historical fact. the rationalizing here is yours.

whatever the native american did to each other is
immaterial..
and a false comparison..

Native history not living up to your infantilized world view isn't a false comparison, and absolutely material. You're just not educated enough to accept reality. Take a valium and go watch a Britney Spears video. That's where your intellectual comfort zone is.
right.....
my education says that making false comparisons to assuage the responsibility of barbarous acts is intellectual immaturity at it's finest..

nice dodge ...ok, how am I ignorant of history?...

You never heard of the Dawes Act? I gave you a whole day to Google it, and you still don't get it.
yes but it's irrelevant to this conversation.
it also has jack shit to do with my screen name..
btw you gave me nothing kinda of pretentious to think so.

You had never heard of it. You just assumed it was something you had to be defensive about. Your sensitive little ego prevents you from learning.
your continuously false assumptions are also pretentious

Celebrate the contributions of indians?? HAHAHA. Before the white man came, no indian tribe even had a written language. They were stone age people and they still would be except the white man takes care of them.

Columbus Day will now be Indigenous Peoples Day in Seattle Fox News

oct 6 2014
SEATTLE – The Seattle City Council is replacing Columbus Day with Indigenous Peoples' Day in the city.

The resolution that passed unanimously Monday celebrates the contributions and culture of Native Americans and the indigenous community in Seattle on the second Monday in October, the same day as the federally recognized Columbus Day.

Tribal members and other supporters say the move recognizes the rich history of people who have inhabited the area for centuries.

"This action will allow us to bring into current present day our valuable and rich history, and it's there for future generations to learn," said Fawn Sharp, president of the Quinault Indian Nation on the Olympic Peninsula, who is also president of the Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians.

"Nobody discovered Seattle, Washington," she said to a round of applause.

Interestingly, the oldest skeletal remains to have ever been found on American soil was found in Washington state and they were the bones of an early European:

false Anthropologist Joseph Powell of the University of New Mexico was also allowed to examine the remains. Powell used craniometric data obtained by anthropologist William White Howells of Harvard University and anthropologist Tsunehiko Hanihara of Saga University that had the advantage of including data drawn from Asian and North American populations.[11] Powell said that Kennewick Man was not European but most resembled the Ainu[8] and Polynesians.[11] Powell said that the Ainu descend from the Jōmon people who are an East Asian population with "closest biological affinity with south-east Asians rather than western Eurasianpeoples".[12] Furthermore, Powell said that dental analysis showed the skull to have a 94 percent chance of being a Sundadont group like the Ainu and Polynesians and only a 48 percent chance of being a Sinodontgroup like that of North Asia.[11] Powell said analysis of the skull showed it to be "unlike American Indians and Europeans".[11] Powell concluded that Kennewick man "is clearly not a Caucasoid unless Ainu and Polynesians are considered Caucasoid."[12]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man

Fact. Your cut-and-paste ignores all of African history, but you probably don't know that, and think Mesopotamia is in Africa.

So is South Africa "in Africa." Proof that not all African history is "black" history. The ancient Hebrews have historical roots in the area called "Cush." Cush is named after the grandson of Noah (Ham's son). According to the historian, Josephus, Cush reigned over what it known today as Ethiopia. So, apparently, Ethiopia was not always a black nation.

Fact. Your cut-and-paste ignores all of African history, but you probably don't know that, and think Mesopotamia is in Africa.

So is South Africa "in Africa." Proof that not all African history is "black" history. The ancient Hebrews have historical roots in the area called "Cush." Cush is named after the grandson of Noah (Ham's son). According to the historian, Josephus, Cush reigned over what it known today as Ethiopia. So, apparently, Ethiopia was not always a black nation.
Thats because the ancient Hebrews were Black you moron. Kush is the site were the Nubians are from.

Thats because the ancient Hebrews were Black you moron. Kush is the site were the Nubians are from.

You're more of an idiot that I initially suspected. Noah is the direct descendant of Adam.

From the Strong's Concordance: "Adam" - Word #H121

1. Adam = "red"

1. first man

2. city in Jordan valley
    Hebrew Lexicon H121 KJV
"Red" ... not black. Now trace the origin of the word "Adam" to H119 and you'll find that Adam was of "rosy complexion" and had "the ability to blush."

Here ya go: Hebrew Lexicon H119 KJV

Forum List

Back