Seattle at Green Bay

I didn't understand that fumble recovery either and no one explained it. I saw Britt had the ball but I have biased views about the officiating

God was leaning on the refs to hand it over to GB. Who can argue with that with the Pope coming and everything.
If God means money then yeah. I can't be the only one who noticed the smile the head ref tried wiping off his face every time he called a penalty in favor of GB. Apparently God blinded their eyes to holding on GB and offsides was transferred to Seattle because by golly GB could never do such a thing and they got so cocky with it that the GB lineman stood up too soon to point and actually was called on that one.

WAAAaaaa!!!!

We were ahead in the 4th qtr. If Bennett should learn to stop giving the opponent's QBs free plays it would be a lot simpler to contain any team in the NFL. You certainly can't give Aaron Rodgers three free plays in a game..or was it four?

Carroll was almost crying after the game talking about how we got the ball on the big pile up/int/fumbled/int. True enough there was no way the refs had ANY information that GB had recovered the ball and Britt DID hand the ball to the refs.

Anyway..we had the lead and fucked ourselves in the foot. Simple as that. Our QB is too short or he would have seen the guy on that screen to Lynch. Simple as that.

It's all good. Maybe we NEED a good self imposed ass kicking to start thinking how to play the basics..UMMMmmm.. Mikey Bennett. You go when the ball is snapped. Issue Bennett some ear plugs so he HAS to watch the ball get snapped. Problem solved. Simple as that.

TRUTH be told we are a better team than GB. Over the course of the season I believe we will win more games than GB. Simply as that.

As Rodgers put it so eloquently ... "In this game.. God just happened to be a Green Bay fan".

How do you figure you are better than Green Bay, they were favored by 3 and won by 10. Green Bay was the better team,and that's what I saw and that's why they one.

All that proves is That big Sky Fairy favors the Packers.

Wilson must have angered the water gods.

I'm not really sure what's up with that water he's been pushing. I think that gal, Seehairah, he's been seeing has his mind all twisted up making him goofy eyed. It almost appeared Wilson was going to puke in the first half. Could be that he has blue balls. He himself has said that the chick ain't giving up the pussy. So Russell of course buys that bull pucky. You know damned skippy that she's spreading that table for somebody. There is something entirely un natural about calling a biatch "your woman" and you don't tap that Thaang. Russell's a weird dude. Maybe he's gay.
Not sure why that whole personal choice of WILSON'S not hers is so important to you but it is disturbing. What you are really saying is a man should not have honorable intentions toward a woman and if he isn't bedding her he is weak. At least Wilson lives what he believes so being so down on him for choosing to do so says a lot about those who criticize him for it. Funny how someone who lives what he believes in regard to his religious beliefs is thrown under the bus for it yet if he spoke against anyone else doing different he would be criticized for judging...that is classess

We spoke earlier about how the Seahawks would be as a team this season and down the road, Huggy and if you remember I cautioned you that Super Bowls make players greedy. Once you go to a few and the media is starting to push you as a "dynasty" then it's almost certain that a number of players on your team are going to start looking at what others are getting paid and demanding that they get paid as well.

In the salary cap era it's not just picking players and coaching them up that makes for great teams...it's the ability to get players to stay and play for less or knowing when to cut ties with them and bring in younger, cheaper replacements. You could kind of see this coming when the Seahawks paid their new tight end BIG money. You had to know that some players on the Seahawks were going to say...why is the new guy getting all that cash after what I've done for the team?

You go from having a tight, hungry group in the locker room and on the field to a bunch of guys looking at what their teammates got and not being happy. Hard to keep that good chemistry going when that's what's happening.

I didn't understand that fumble recovery either and no one explained it. I saw Britt had the ball but I have biased views about the officiating

God was leaning on the refs to hand it over to GB. Who can argue with that with the Pope coming and everything.
If God means money then yeah. I can't be the only one who noticed the smile the head ref tried wiping off his face every time he called a penalty in favor of GB. Apparently God blinded their eyes to holding on GB and offsides was transferred to Seattle because by golly GB could never do such a thing and they got so cocky with it that the GB lineman stood up too soon to point and actually was called on that one.

I have to agree on the constant holding by Green Bay O-Linemen. Almost every time Rodgers magically escapes there is one or more obvious holds that could and should have been called. Grabbing jerseys, tackling, tripping were happening. Conversely the holding call on Sherman that let GB off the hook and led to a score was totally bogus. Sherman absolutely did not grab or impede the WRs progress.

The Hawks should have won anyway in spite of the many questionable one sided calls that helped Rodgers look so "smart". That is just what a visiting team should expect in some stadiums. They, the Packers, get preferential treatment by the officials in Lambeau.

The 52 yard penalty on Sherman was probably a good call. Sherm was a blink too early after running halfway across the field when he hit the receiver. If Richard had been a tenth of a second later and the ball had made contact with the both of the receiver's hands he would have made the defensive play of the game.

PopsHisGooGoo would say Sherman played "sloppy" but that is OK. Every asshole has an opinion. :lol:

WAAAaaaa!!!!

We were ahead in the 4th qtr. If Bennett should learn to stop giving the opponent's QBs free plays it would be a lot simpler to contain any team in the NFL. You certainly can't give Aaron Rodgers three free plays in a game..or was it four?

Carroll was almost crying after the game talking about how we got the ball on the big pile up/int/fumbled/int. True enough there was no way the refs had ANY information that GB had recovered the ball and Britt DID hand the ball to the refs.

Anyway..we had the lead and fucked ourselves in the foot. Simple as that. Our QB is too short or he would have seen the guy on that screen to Lynch. Simple as that.

It's all good. Maybe we NEED a good self imposed ass kicking to start thinking how to play the basics..UMMMmmm.. Mikey Bennett. You go when the ball is snapped. Issue Bennett some ear plugs so he HAS to watch the ball get snapped. Problem solved. Simple as that.

TRUTH be told we are a better team than GB. Over the course of the season I believe we will win more games than GB. Simply as that.

As Rodgers put it so eloquently ... "In this game.. God just happened to be a Green Bay fan".

How do you figure you are better than Green Bay, they were favored by 3 and won by 10. Green Bay was the better team,and that's what I saw and that's why they one.

All that proves is That big Sky Fairy favors the Packers.

Wilson must have angered the water gods.

I'm not really sure what's up with that water he's been pushing. I think that gal, Seehairah, he's been seeing has his mind all twisted up making him goofy eyed. It almost appeared Wilson was going to puke in the first half. Could be that he has blue balls. He himself has said that the chick ain't giving up the pussy. So Russell of course buys that bull pucky. You know damned skippy that she's spreading that table for somebody. There is something entirely un natural about calling a biatch "your woman" and you don't tap that Thaang. Russell's a weird dude. Maybe he's gay.
Not sure why that whole personal choice of WILSON'S not hers is so important to you but it is disturbing. What you are really saying is a man should not have honorable intentions toward a woman and if he isn't bedding her he is weak. At least Wilson lives what he believes so being so down on him for choosing to do so says a lot about those who criticize him for it. Funny how someone who lives what he believes in regard to his religious beliefs is thrown under the bus for it yet if he spoke against anyone else doing different he would be criticized for judging...that is classess

It's not important. It is just weird. Neither one of them are virgins. It isn't noble or honorable to not have sex with someone you consider your "woman". That girl is just a friend. If it's "her" choice then she clearly isn't really attracted to Wilson as a "man". But I was just joking anyway. Do I have to put laughing emoticons after every spoof? :lol: Ha...Ha..There. Is that better?

I have to agree on the constant holding by Green Bay O-Linemen. Almost every time Rodgers magically escapes there is one or more obvious holds that could and should have been called. Grabbing jerseys, tackling, tripping were happening. Conversely the holding call on Sherman that let GB off the hook and led to a score was totally bogus. Sherman absolutely did not grab or impede the WRs progress.

The Hawks should have won anyway in spite of the many questionable one sided calls that helped Rodgers look so "smart". That is just what a visiting team should expect in some stadiums. They, the Packers, get preferential treatment by the officials in Lambeau.

The 52 yard penalty on Sherman was probably a good call. Sherm was a blink too early after running halfway across the field when he hit the receiver. If Richard had been a tenth of a second later and the ball had made contact with the both of the receiver's hands he would have made the defensive play of the game.

PopsHisGooGoo would say Sherman played "sloppy" but that is OK. Every asshole has an opinion. :lol:

The poor loser showed up again, slams somebody then calls them the asshole, just like his butt buddy 911 does.

I wouldn't expect anything less than the whiner Huggy. Green Bay outplayed and won, pretty simple unless you are a poor loser.

The poor loser showed up again, slams somebody then calls them the asshole, just like his butt buddy 911 does.

I wouldn't expect anything less than the whiner Huggy. Green Bay outplayed and won, pretty simple unless you are a poor loser.

You have been an asshole since day one. It's your schtick. Why not stand up proud about it?

Mentioning you are an asshole is like saying "that car is red". It's no big deal. Also I included the laughing emoticon so it was clear I'm not angry about it. You present this "angry" guy Don Rickles act like nobody has any sense but you. It's funny sometimes..sometimes not so much. I'm not really a big fan of the "Insult Comedians".

Do you have the "NFL Game Pass"? If you do and have the time go watch the game just when GB has the ball during Rodgers "great escapes" and focus on the GB O-Linemen. Then tell me that the Packers don't get away with multiple holds. Ya the Packers won. Barely. Big whoop! The Hawks were ahead in the 4th qtr so obviously there is hardly any separation between the teams. Saying I'm butt hurt about it is stupid. It is what it is. I'm on to Da Bears.

Last edited:

Pap, it's back to the refs.......couldn't blame the heat. Oh, well.......

Holding is holding. The refs are probably on the up and up. Maybe they are just so enamored with Rodgers that they were blind to how he actually escapes so often. It's not like he is such a fantastic athlete. If you have any honest concern with me just trying to find excuses then I will offer you the same advice I did PooPoo. Go watch the game again on the NFL Game Pass and take your eyes off of Rodgers(if you can) and watch how the O-Linemen do their jobs. If you cannot then button it Sport. :lol:

Even with all of the ref's preferential treatment for GB the Hawks should have won. They made too many simple mistakes. Bennett's four off sides gave Rodgers several free plays. Funny how when Green Bay was off sides the refs called the plays dead and for the times Bennett screwed up the refs just let em play it out. You don't think THAT is odd? No of course you don't. That's just me whining. You don't have the guts to review the plays I'm talking about. All you can do is offer glib insults from the peanut gallery while I'm talking about actual football.

I'm not even saying that the refs obvious preferential treatment of GB was the reason. I'm blaming the Seahawks for THEIR mistakes. I just pointed out the ref's actions or lack of actions that favored the Packers in that stadium.

One thing it tells me is that the Packers will have more trouble in their away games because the refs won't be sucking Rodger's dick when out of Lambeau. They really are not THAT good without the official's assistance.

Holding is holding. The refs are probably on the up and up. Maybe they are just so enamored with Rodgers that they were blind to how he actually escapes so often. It's not like he is such a fantastic athlete. If you have any honest concern with me just trying to find excuses then I will offer you the same advice I did PooPoo. Go watch the game again on the NFL Game Pass and take your eyes off of Rodgers(if you can) and watch how the O-Linemen do their jobs. If you cannot then button it Sport. :lol:

Even with all of the ref's preferential treatment for GB the Hawks should have won. They made too many simple mistakes. Bennett's four off sides gave Rodgers several free plays. Funny how when Green Bay was off sides the refs called the plays dead and for the times Bennett screwed up the refs just let em play it out. You don't think THAT is odd? No of course you don't. That's just me whining. You don't have the guts to review the plays I'm talking about. All you can do is offer glib insults from the peanut gallery while I'm talking about actual football.

I'm not even saying that the refs obvious preferential treatment of GB was the reason. I'm blaming the Seahawks for THEIR mistakes. I just pointed out the ref's actions or lack of actions that favored the Packers in that stadium.

One thing it tells me is that the Packers will have more trouble in their away games because the refs won't be sucking Rodger's dick when out of Lambeau. They really are not THAT good without the official's assistance.

Nice rant Owen.

Don't forget the officials calling time out at the end of the 1st half for GB when they had no time outs and reviewed for some ball placement or some such bull. Strategic wasn't it? There are a lot of ways an official can influence a game without it showing on their performance review people. I do not believe Bill Levy has ever officiated another game in Seattle either een though all officials are suppose to rotate teams. Think that is a coincidence? Seattle fans have to be feisty and tenacious because over the years the Hawks have been the brunt of so many screw overs and been told to bend over and face the world and it swept under the rug by national media that the fans stand up and give everyone the middle finger but boy if we get a favorable call it is magnified for all eternity.

Gimme next week against Chicago, then Detroit

But how will they do against the Cards if they have Palmer for the full year
Two games back might be tough

Poor, poor Seattle, they never get a break.

Wasn't the play they stopped the clock with a run by Cobb that they rehashed to see if GB scored and then the other one overturned a GB touchdown.

Raiders have had tons of big games where calls didn't go their way and tons where it went their way.

It is a hell of a lot more fun to be in games that involve big plays and controversy than not playing in them at all.

Sorry if you are a champion the calls in that GB game would not have lost the game. Champions overcome, if they lose, it's because they are beaten.

To blame refs or the heat for your losses is pathetic. Your team was beaten by a better team on Sunday, plain and simple. Your line jumped offsides almost every play and GB was smart enough to exploit the Hawks lack of discipline. In the fourth the Packers exploited Seattle's defense in the middle of the field and took advantage of it.

Seattle needs to work on their offensive line play and find a defensive scheme so they aren't vulnerable in the middle.

I also guarantee the Seattle players and coaching staff are blaming themselves and not the refs. Thank goodness they are coaching the team instead of a bunch of fans.

Wasn't the play they stopped the clock with a run by Cobb that they rehashed to see if GB scored and then the other one overturned a GB touchdown.

Raiders have had tons of big games where calls didn't go their way and tons where it went their way.

It is a hell of a lot more fun to be in games that involve big plays and controversy than not playing in them at all.

Sorry if you are a champion the calls in that GB game would not have lost the game. Champions overcome, if they lose, it's because they are beaten.

To blame refs or the heat for your losses is pathetic. Your team was beaten by a better team on Sunday, plain and simple. Your line jumped offsides almost every play and GB was smart enough to exploit the Hawks lack of discipline. In the fourth the Packers exploited Seattle's defense in the middle of the field and took advantage of it.

Seattle needs to work on their offensive line play and find a defensive scheme so they aren't vulnerable in the middle.

I also guarantee the Seattle players and coaching staff are blaming themselves and not the refs. Thank goodness they are coaching the team instead of a bunch of fans.

Goo Goo takes Seattle fans out behind the woodshed. OOOooo... we are SOOoooo...butt hurt NOW!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goo Goo takes Seattle fans out behind the woodshed. OOOooo... we are SOOoooo...butt hurt NOW!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor loser Owen, he is losing it. Is he losing it because of the heat? The refs? Maybe you need to drink more of Wilson's miracle water.

Seattle has lost three straight games including the Super Bowl

Nice rant Owen.

Even with all of the referee coddling going on Sunday night in Green Bay the Hawks were but a couple of plays from winning there. In a way I hope we must go back there after a whole season of letting the O-Line and the new DBs get a season of experience. It's a fact that the Hawks made many mistakes but we do have superior athletes all the way around..including at QB. It might be more fun as a Hawk fan to destroy GBs SB hopes in Lambeau.

Nice rant Owen.

Even with all of the referee coddling going on Sunday night in Green Bay the Hawks were but a couple of plays from winning there. In a way I hope we must go back there after a whole season of letting the O-Line and the new DBs get a season of experience. It's a fact that the Hawks made many mistakes but we do have superior athletes all the way around..including at QB. It might be more fun as a Hawk fan to destroy GBs SB hopes in Lambeau.
LOL!

Forum List

Back