Seattle at Green Bay

I have not seen as much read option in game one and I have no idea why the coaching staff has chosen to tear that page from the playbook. Why fix something that was not broken

It would also be great if the center could pull his head out of his butt and aim the ball for the ab instead of the rb. He had some bad snaps that screwed up timing of the play multiple times against the Rams. Maybe this game Wilson will not have to line up in shotgun so often. Rams defensive line is way to fast to be under center which had to be respected and left Wilson scrambling an caused a lot of havoc. I hope that game was a learning experience for the o line to come together and gel as a unit to protect the qb giving Wilson ample time to make a receiver choice

Last edited:
the result of the game was just as everyone knew would it be,seahawks oh and 2. watched this game last night only since it was a national prime time game and just like last sunday,same result,they cant run the ball.

the offensive woes that were present in the preseason have carried over into the regular season and are still there.Its going to be along season for that offensive line.

Chancellor's replacement held his own. Rogers threw to Sherman's side and did it well. Lynch didn't look as powerful against the Packers. Did Jones ever leave the NFL? 0-2 isn't the end of the season, Seattle could still wind up 14-2. Green Bay looked good in three quarters. Cowboys afternoon rating was 16.8, the Packers evening rating was 16.3.

WAAAaaaa!!!!

We were ahead in the 4th qtr. If Bennett should learn to stop giving the opponent's QBs free plays it would be a lot simpler to contain any team in the NFL. You certainly can't give Aaron Rodgers three free plays in a game..or was it four?

Carroll was almost crying after the game talking about how we got the ball on the big pile up/int/fumbled/int. True enough there was no way the refs had ANY information that GB had recovered the ball and Britt DID hand the ball to the refs.

Anyway..we had the lead and fucked ourselves in the foot. Simple as that. Our QB is too short or he would have seen the guy on that screen to Lynch. Simple as that.

It's all good. Maybe we NEED a good self imposed ass kicking to start thinking how to play the basics..UMMMmmm.. Mikey Bennett. You go when the ball is snapped. Issue Bennett some ear plugs so he HAS to watch the ball get snapped. Problem solved. Simple as that.

TRUTH be told we are a better team than GB. Over the course of the season I believe we will win more games than GB. Simply as that.

As Rodgers put it so eloquently ... "In this game.. God just happened to be a Green Bay fan".

WAAAaaaa!!!!

We were ahead in the 4th qtr. If Bennett should learn to stop giving the opponent's QBs free plays it would be a lot simpler to contain any team in the NFL. You certainly can't give Aaron Rodgers three free plays in a game..or was it four?

Carroll was almost crying after the game talking about how we got the ball on the big pile up/int/fumbled/int. True enough there was no way the refs had ANY information that GB had recovered the ball and Britt DID hand the ball to the refs.

Anyway..we had the lead and fucked ourselves in the foot. Simple as that. Our QB is too short or he would have seen the guy on that screen to Lynch. Simple as that.

It's all good. Maybe we NEED a good self imposed ass kicking to start thinking how to play the basics..UMMMmmm.. Mikey Bennett. You go when the ball is snapped. Issue Bennett some ear plugs so he HAS to watch the ball get snapped. Problem solved. Simple as that.

TRUTH be told we are a better team than GB. Over the course of the season I believe we will win more games than GB. Simply as that.

As Rodgers put it so eloquently ... "In this game.. God just happened to be a Green Bay fan".

If you were better than GB, you would've won. Oh well, at least you got EZ pickings next week and are not as structurally unsound as the Eagles..........and thats a good thing.

WAAAaaaa!!!!

How do you figure you are better than Green Bay, they were favored by 3 and won by 10. Green Bay was the better team,and that's what I saw and that's why they one.

Green Bay scored more points.That is why Green Bay won.

That's how this game works- the team that scores the most points wins.

That being said, Pete Carrol has always had trouble with getting his teams to play in a DISCIPLINED fashion. There is no excuse for this garbage...
foight.0.gif

Last edited:
WAAAaaaa!!!!

If you were better than GB, you would've won. Oh well, at least you got EZ pickings next week and are not as structurally unsound as the Eagles..........and thats a good thing.

It's tough to beat a team that has God on their side.

WAAAaaaa!!!!

How do you figure you are better than Green Bay, they were favored by 3 and won by 10. Green Bay was the better team,and that's what I saw and that's why they one.

All that proves is That big Sky Fairy favors the Packers.

Green Bay scored more points.That is why Green Bay won.

That's how this game works- the team that scores the most points wins.

That being said, Pete Carrol has always had trouble with getting his teams to play in a DISCIPLINED fashion. There is no excuse for this garbage...
foight.0.gif

I was hoping Wright would have torn his head clean off... Bu that's just me.

WAAAaaaa!!!!

Wilson must have angered the water gods.

WAAAaaaa!!!!

Wilson must have angered the water gods.

I'm not really sure what's up with that water he's been pushing. I think that gal, Seehairah, he's been seeing has his mind all twisted up making him goofy eyed. It almost appeared Wilson was going to puke in the first half. Could be that he has blue balls. He himself has said that the chick ain't giving up the pussy. So Russell of course buys that bull pucky. You know damned skippy that she's spreading that table for somebody. There is something entirely un natural about calling a biatch "your woman" and you don't tap that Thaang. Russell's a weird dude. Maybe he's gay.

Wilson is the only thing on that team that is working!

The Seattle "D" is "D"epleted.....

If you take away the 3-4 "free pays" Rodgers enjoyed in the contest where he could just wing it out there and all his eligible receivers running deep down field with nothing bad gonna happen then the Hawks actually had Rodgers about as contained as anyone could.

Starks broke for one or two fairly long runs but besides that their(GB's) run game was lame.

If you are referring to missing Chancellor...screw that traitorous bitch ass punk. I hope the Hawks just keep him and don't pay him a damned dime all season and let him humiliate himself. I'm not sure if the Hawks want him back at this point. I sure don't. He has shown his true colors and it ain't green and blue..it's just green. Let this be a learning for anyone stupid enough to demand a renegotiation with three years left on what was a great contract at the time. Kam should just retire. He WAS great and now he isn't.

Chancellor's replacement held his own. Rogers threw to Sherman's side and did it well. Lynch didn't look as powerful against the Packers. Did Jones ever leave the NFL? 0-2 isn't the end of the season, Seattle could still wind up 14-2. Green Bay looked good in three quarters. Cowboys afternoon rating was 16.8, the Packers evening rating was 16.3.
Lynch got stuffed. Arizona looks like the top team in the West so far.

I can enjoy SF being ahead of Seattle for at least 1 more week.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lynch got stuffed. Arizona looks like the top team in the West so far.

I can enjoy SF being ahead of Seattle for at least 1 more week.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

yeah after the hawks stunk it up in st louis i changed my superbowl prediction of the seahawks and cardinals playing in the NFC title game and whoever wins that game will go to the superbowl and win it all to being the cardinals and packers in the NFC title game with the winner of that game winning the superbowl. we'll see if thats what happens.

Forum List

Back