Tom Brady and the Beauty Queen

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"I think he cheated. If there were any question to be had, I think that he definitely cheated, and he should've been suspended for that. That's not fair."

"She receives a $50,000 scholarship for her win, and the year-long job of being the face of the Miss America Organization.

Cantrell, 21, who hails from Warner Robins, Ga., sang opera for her pageant talent. Her rendition of "Tu Tu Piccolo Iddio" from "Madame Butterfly" got the judges' seal of approval in preliminary competition earlier this week, and she won an a $2,000 scholarship for the performance. She said her ultimate dream was to make it as a performer on Broadway."

Miss America 2016: Vanessa Williams gets apology, Miss Georgia takes crown

Beauty and brains. :eusa_clap:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"I think he cheated. If there were any question to be had, I think that he definitely cheated, and he should've been suspended for that. That's not fair."

"She receives a $50,000 scholarship for her win, and the year-long job of being the face of the Miss America Organization.

Cantrell, 21, who hails from Warner Robins, Ga., sang opera for her pageant talent. Her rendition of "Tu Tu Piccolo Iddio" from "Madame Butterfly" got the judges' seal of approval in preliminary competition earlier this week, and she won an a $2,000 scholarship for the performance. She said her ultimate dream was to make it as a performer on Broadway."

This just in, Alex...a Federal judge disagreed with Miss America!

Is this what you've been reduced to...quoting the opinion of beauty pageant contestants over whether Brady cheated? Can you spell PATHETIC?

• Banned

Is this what you've been reduced to...quoting the opinion of beauty pageant contestants over whether Brady cheated? Can you spell PATHETIC?

"to the extent that anyone believes Judge Berman “exonerated” Brady, the celebration is going a little farther than it should.

Judge Berman didn’t exonerate Brady. More specifically, Judge Berman didn’t find that Tom Brady had no awareness or involvement in an alleged (or actual) football deflation scheme. Judge Berman also didn’t find that Brady did not obstruct an NFL investigation."

Tom Brady wasn’t “exonerated”

More delusion from Oldfart, Brady was not exonerated. Keep on chasing your tail, funkybutt.

you forgot to mention how even his own lawyer did not believe he was innocent

"to the extent that anyone believes Judge Berman “exonerated” Brady, the celebration is going a little farther than it should.

Judge Berman didn’t exonerate Brady. More specifically, Judge Berman didn’t find that Tom Brady had no awareness or involvement in an alleged (or actual) football deflation scheme. Judge Berman also didn’t find that Brady did not obstruct an NFL investigation."

More delusion from Oldfart, Brady was not exonerated. Keep on chasing your tail, funkybutt.
:up:

you forgot to tell oldfart how his own lawyer did not believe he was innocent.:D

old fartstyle so much has his head up Bradys ass of course that logic and common sense wont register with him that criminals get off in our corrupt court system all the time based on legalitys which of course was why Brady got off.

Last edited:
  • Banned

you forgot to oldfart how his own lawyer did not believe he was innocent.:D

old fartstyle so much has his head up Bradys ass of course that logic and common sense wont register with him that criminals get off in our corrupt court system all the time based on legalitys which of course was why Brady got off.

You are correct I always suspected OFS was an ass man,

as long as it belongs to Tom Brady that is.:uhoh3::eek:

Last edited:

When did I say that Judge Berman "exonerated" Brady? The judge didn't make a ruling one way or another on Brady's guilt or innocence because he wasn't asked to do so. Which is probably a good thing for the NFL judging from the questions that Berman asked and his scathing opinion of the so called investigation that was done by Ted Wells.

What's amusing to me is that you think the opinion of Miss America is of great importance to this discussion...that a beauty queen's opinion on whether or not the Patriots were cheating is somehow valid because she looks good in a bathing suit and can sing opera!

Chasing my tail? Dude, the person chasing their tail in this whole thing is you...you were SO convinced that Brady was guilty based on the Wells Report even though I told you way back when it came out that the thing had more holes in it than Swiss cheese...that now you're desperate to save face.

I was waiting to see what your next anti-Brady "salvo" would be...but to be quite honest I never for a moment thought it would be THIS pathetic!

Right back to being Phallics, I see! You just can't get your mind off Tom Brady's private parts...can you?

• Banned

When did I say that Judge Berman "exonerated" Brady? The judge didn't make a ruling one way or another on Brady's guilt or innocence because he wasn't asked to do so. Which is probably a good thing for the NFL judging from the questions that Berman asked and his scathing opinion of the so called investigation that was done by Ted Wells.

What's amusing to me is that you think the opinion of Miss America is of great importance to this discussion...that a beauty queen's opinion on whether or not the Patriots were cheating is somehow valid because she looks good in a bathing suit and can sing opera!

Chasing my tail? Dude, the person chasing their tail in this whole thing is you...you were SO convinced that Brady was guilty based on the Wells Report even though I told you way back when it came out that the thing had more holes in it than Swiss cheese...that now you're desperate to save face.

I was waiting to see what your next anti-Brady "salvo" would be...but to be quite honest I never for a moment thought it would be THIS pathetic!
You commented on the subjective allegations the judge did not.

Right back to being Phallics, I see! You just can't get your mind off Tom Brady's private parts...can you?
Unfortunately, whenever you post that is where I find you.

Any unbiased observer who listened to what Berman asked of the NFL in that courtroom could see his decision coming a mile off. He threw the suspension out because the NFL was unfair to Brady. You, Jim, Fart Boy & Dottie STILL can't come to grips with that though...can you?

Any unbiased observer who listened to what Berman asked of the NFL in that courtroom could see his decision coming a mile off. He threw the suspension out because the NFL was unfair to Brady. You, Jim, Fart Boy & Dottie STILL can't come to grips with that though...can you?
The decision is one thing, guilt is another, that is abundantly clear. Should the NFL disagree with the decision they have the right to file an appeal. Each person has a right to decide for themselves whether they feel Brady is a dirty player or a liar and a cheater based on the facts that have been presented, especially those facts and circumstances that Brady himself has admitted.

The decision is one thing, guilt is another, that is abundantly clear. Should the NFL disagree with the decision they have the right to file an appeal. Each person has a right to decide for themselves whether they feel Brady is a dirty player or a liar and a cheater based on the facts that have been presented, especially those facts and circumstances that Brady himself has admitted.

You didn't decide that Brady was a dirty player or a liar and a cheater based on the facts that have been presented! You based your beliefs on your dislike of Brady and then hoped that the "facts" presented backed up your beliefs!

That's essentially what the Wells "investigation" did. They started with the premise that the Patriots and Brady by extension were guilty and then went about proving that was the case. Judge Berman had major problems with the Wells Report because it was a FLAWED investigation right from its inception.

You didn't decide that Brady was a dirty player or a liar and a cheater based on the facts that have been presented! You based your beliefs on your dislike of Brady and then hoped that the "facts" presented backed up your beliefs!

That's essentially what the Wells "investigation" did. They started with the premise that the Patriots and Brady by extension were guilty and then went about proving that was the case. Judge Berman had major problems with the Wells Report because it was a FLAWED investigation right from its inception.
First you tell me that you "know" what Brady is thinking because you watch him closely, too closely imo. Then you somehow reached into my mind and are telling me why I make a decision, next you will tell mew is that you are the smartest guy in the room, oh wait you have already told me that.

Brady destroyed his phone based on his and his lawyers admission in open court and the judge recognized that. You are in the minority who think Tom Brady was not at least generally aware of other Patriots employees intentionally releasing air from the team's game balls before the AFC Championship Game.

Last edited:

First you tell me that you "know" what Brady is thinking because you watch him closely, too closely imo. Then you somehow reached into my mind and are telling me why I make a decision, next you will tell mew is that you are the smartest guy in the room, oh wait you have already told me that.

Brady destroyed his phone based on his and his lawyers admission in open court and the judge recognized that. You are in the minority who think Tom Brady was not at least generally aware of other Patriots employees intentionally releasing air from the team's game balls before the AFC Championship Game.

Nobody has even come CLOSE to proving that anyone from the Patriots did anything other than inflate the balls to the lowest inflation rate allowable under the rules! Was Tom Brady aware that game balls were being prepared that way? Of course. He along with Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers were the ones who petitioned the league to let them play with their own game balls so they would know what to expect when they got a ball hiked to them in the heat of a game! Having balls at the low end of the PSI scale is not illegal. Nor is it illegal if balls subsequently lose air pressure from being taken from a warm official's locker room to a cold and wet playing field. I'm sorry but that's NOT the fault of the Patriots or Tom Brady!

My question has always been (and it remains unanswered)...how did the ball that the Colts had in their possession get to be so much more deflated than any of other game balls? That has always stunk to high heaven to me. The Colts defensive back that made the interception said following the game that he didn't notice anything different about the ball. The game officials handling the different Patriot game balls didn't notice anything different about that ball. Yet when it was given to officials by the Colts coaching staff it was dramatically under inflated? You ASSUME that ball was deflated deliberately by the Patriots under orders from Tom Brady! But you base that assumption on what exactly?

Who stands to gain from having one ball much softer than the others? Tom Brady? How? He's not going to know which ball he's getting until it's snapped to him from the center. There are 12 game balls and on a rainy day (and it was pouring in Foxboro that night) and the officials constantly rotate the balls in and out of the game trying to give the quarterback as dry a ball as they can. Having one ball that much softer than the others wouldn't be an advantage...it would be a disadvantage because it would be one more variable that Brady would have to account for as he's reading the defense and reading the reactions of his receivers to that defense. If it were going to be done to their advantage than EVERY ball would have deflated to about the same pressure.

There is someone who gains from that ball being substantially under inflated of course. The Colts! They are the ones competing against Tom Brady. They are the ones desperate for any advantage they can get against the Patriots. They are the ones in possession of the ONLY ball that was deflated more than you would reasonably expect from a combination of temperature and dampness. So tell me why nobody from the NFL ever questioned the "chain of custody" for that ball? Who on the Colts had it? Where did they take it? Did they measure it themselves before they turned it over to the officials and in the process cause air pressure to lessen?

A "real" investigation would have examined things like that but the Ted Wells Report wasn't a real investigation. He started with a conclusion and was told to gather evidence to support that conclusion while suppressing evidence that didn't support it. After spending millions on that sham of an investigation the best that Wells could come up with is that Brady "might" have known something "generally" about how the balls were deflated! Well you know what, Phallics? I could come to the conclusion that the Colts were the ones who deflated that ball they gave to the referees if I used the same methods that Ted Wells did in putting together his report.

Last edited:

Nobody has even come CLOSE to proving that anyone from the Patriots did anything other than inflate the balls to the lowest inflation rate allowable under the rules! Was Tom Brady aware that game balls were being prepared that way? Of course. He along with Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers were the ones who petitioned the league to let them play with their own game balls so they would know what to expect when they got a ball hiked to them in the heat of a game! Having balls at the low end of the PSI scale is not illegal. Nor is it illegal if balls subsequently lose air pressure from being taken from a warm official's locker room to a cold and wet playing field. I'm sorry but that's NOT the fault of the Patriots or Tom Brady!

My question has always been (and it remains unanswered)...how did the ball that the Colts had in their possession get to be so much more deflated than any of other game balls? That has always stunk to high heaven to me. The Colts defensive back that made the interception said following the game that he didn't notice anything different about the ball. The game officials handling the different Patriot game balls didn't notice anything different about that ball. Yet when it was given to officials by the Colts coaching staff it was dramatically under inflated? You ASSUME that ball was deflated deliberately by the Patriots under orders from Tom Brady! But you base that assumption on what exactly?

Who stands to gain from having one ball much softer than the others? Tom Brady? How? He's not going to know which ball he's getting until it's snapped to him from the center. There are 12 game balls and on a rainy day (and it was pouring in Foxboro that night) and the officials constantly rotate the balls in and out of the game trying to give the quarterback as dry a ball as they can. Having one ball that much softer than the others wouldn't be an advantage...it would be a disadvantage because it would be one more variable that Brady would have to account for as he's reading the defense and reading the reactions of his receivers to that defense. If it were going to be done to their advantage than EVERY ball would have deflated to about the same pressure.

There is someone who gains from that ball being substantially under inflated of course. The Colts! They are the ones competing against Tom Brady. They are the ones desperate for any advantage they can get against the Patriots. They are the ones in possession of the ONLY ball that was deflated more than you would reasonably expect from a combination of temperature and dampness. So tell me why nobody from the NFL ever questioned the "chain of custody" for that ball? Who on the Colts had it? Where did they take it? Did they measure it themselves before they turned it over to the officials and in the process cause air pressure to lessen?

A "real" investigation would have examined things like that but the Ted Wells Report wasn't a real investigation. He started with a conclusion and was told to gather evidence to support that conclusion while suppressing evidence that didn't support it. After spending millions on that sham of an investigation the best that Wells could come up with is that Brady "might" have known something "generally" about how the balls were deflated! Well you know what, Phallics? I could come to the conclusion that the Colts were the ones who deflated that ball they gave to the referees if I used the same methods that Ted Wells did in putting together his report.
You are apoplectic, bordering on the deranged in your defense of your man hero. Brady made admissions which the average person saw as underhanded, cheating and lying. No need to get so crazy will play but he will never get rid of the stink of being a cheater and liar working for an organization that does nothing but cheat and lie and hire murderers in order to gain some unfair advantage over other players in the same league. Even their own players have stated as much.

Last edited:

You are apoplectic, bordering on the deranged in your defense of your man hero. Brady made admissions which the average person saw as underhanded, cheating and lying. No need to get so crazy will play but he will never get rid of the stink of being a cheater and liar working for an organization that does nothing but cheat and lie and hire murderers in order to gain some unfair advantage over other players in the same league. Even their own players have stated as much.

What "admissions" did Brady make that he did anything "underhanded"? He's repeatedly stated that he did nothing wrong and that story has not changed one bit including when he answered questions in court under oath.

And spare me the nonsense about the Patriots hiring "murderers"! They drafted someone who subsequently murdered someone else and as soon as the details of that crime came to light the Patriots IMMEDIATELY cut ties with that player!

What Patriots player has stated that the Patriots cheat and lie to gain an unfair over other teams?

It burns your ass that the Patriots continue to flourish despite draconian penalties leveled against them by the NFL for doing things that other teams have done and not even gotten a slap on the wrist. The Bears were heating their game balls up. What was their penalty for that? Did they pay a million and lose a first and a second round draft pick? For years there were stories about the Colts piping in artificial crowd noise at their stadium. Did they ever get fined or lose draft picks over that?

What "admissions" did Brady make that he did anything "underhanded"? He's repeatedly stated that he did nothing wrong and that story has not changed one bit including when he answered questions in court under oath.

And spare me the nonsense about the Patriots hiring "murderers"! They drafted someone who subsequently murdered someone else and as soon as the details of that crime came to light the Patriots IMMEDIATELY cut ties with that player!

What Patriots player has stated that the Patriots cheat and lie to gain an unfair over other teams?

Read my posts where I quoted the material. I believe you may have answered those posts in the other Patriot thread.

Forum List

Back