Sean Spicer deserves another chance

Give the guy a break SHEESH!!! What say you?

• of course give him a break

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • crucify him on the Establ/MSM pyre

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
He doesn't have the level of skills for this job. Real sharks are in the water. Sean isn't up to swimming with them.

he may not be the brightest guy but so what? :dunno:
It's not about being "bright," it's about being able to stay on your feet on that log floating down the river. He's just not fast enough at dealing with the press. They're loaded for bear.
Enough mixed metaphors for you?

Spicer's statement about Hitler was accurate but delivered awkwardly and the subsequent explanation was worse. Hitler never dropped gas on the German people which is what Spicer said. Hitler abhorred chemical weapons being the victim of a Gas attack himself during WWI. When gas was used to kill prisoners at Auschwitz and Dachau, Hitler either allowed it or gave his prison commanders Carte Blanche. There were only a couple of battles where Nazis used chemical weapons on a limited scale.

Spicer is probably going to be replaced just as Obama's press secretaries were. Spicer reminds me a little of Robert Gibbs a bit goofy and awkward. And he has it tougher than Gibbs since the press corp is totally hostile towards Trump.

He doesn't have the level of skills for this job. Real sharks are in the water. Sean isn't up to swimming with them.
Yep.....he could just tell the press to go fuck themselves and never apologize or simply stonewall like Obama and the Clintons.

I notice how the Word Police are out in force......kind of a change over the last 8 years.

Spicer needs to just tell the press what Obama always said.

"This nonsense needs to stop right now!!"

Last edited:
We've all been stunned to see drumpf lie every single day and Spicer has that same ability - to look you in the eye and lie. The very first time he stood behind that podium and brazenly lied, I knew he is perfect for this job.

If he were to stop lying, drumpf would no longer have a use for him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yep.....he could just tell the press to go fuck themselves and never apologize or simply stonewall like Obama and the Clintons.

I notice how the Word Police are out in force......kind of a change over the last 8 years.
Word Police? I got nothing against Sean at all. He seems to be a good enough sort, but considering the opposition AND the man whose messages he needs to communicate, it takes a real polished, fast thinking smart talker. Now, I don't know who that might be. He certainly shouldn't be fired for the Hitler-didn't-use-chemical-weapons comment. That was a total boner, but he was off script and while we all knew what he was initially thinking, he didn't think it all the way through before it came slipping out of his mouth.

Word Police? I got nothing against Sean at all. He seems to be a good enough sort, but considering the opposition AND the man whose messages he needs to communicate, it takes a real polished, fast thinking smart talker. Now, I don't know who that might be. He certainly shouldn't be fired for the Hitler-didn't-use-chemical-weapons comment. That was a total boner, but he was off script and while we all knew what he was initially thinking, he didn't think it all the way through before it came slipping out of his mouth.
What you want is a polished liar.
We've had enough of those. The last 8 years gave us that.

I know this isn't a good reason, but those Melissa McCarthy SNL skits have pretty much wrecked him with me.

I can't look at him without giggling.

IMG_1618.GIF

:lol:

We've all been stunned to see drumpf lie every single day and Spicer has that same ability - to look you in the eye and lie. The very first time he stood behind that podium and brazenly lied, I knew he is perfect for this job.

If he were to stop lying, drumpf would no longer have a use for him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I will remember Sean's first press conference until dementia takes my mind. Kind of like where I was when Kennedy was shot. It scared the poop out of me, that Nazi presentation of total made up bullshit. God, I thought we were sunk right about then. But he came back Monday in his own suit coat and speaking reasonably and my ideas of grudgingly leading the revolution thankfully sank back into oblivion.
SNL had him in his Easter Bunny suit last night.

What you want is a polished liar.
We've had enough of those. The last 8 years gave us that.
I'm gonna start putting money on what month (or should it be year) you stop crabbing about Obama and start talking about Trump.

Totally unfit for this position. But when you think about the rest of the clowns running around the WH these days, he just blends in with the overall incompetence.

Forum List

Back