Sean Spicer deserves another chance

Give the guy a break SHEESH!!! What say you?

• of course give him a break

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • crucify him on the Establ/MSM pyre

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
What you want is a polished liar.
We've had enough of those. The last 8 years gave us that.

What you have is an idiot out of his depth....
And, no, what lies were being polished? All press secretaries push their president's agenda. That is what they are paid to do.

A polished liar... not lie polisher, LMAO!

What you want is a polished liar.
We've had enough of those. The last 8 years gave us that.

What you have is an idiot out of his depth....
And, no, what lies were being polished? All press secretaries push their president's agenda. That is what they are paid to do.
You're just pushing an agenda. You all repeat the same talking points like parrots. You can't win elections so you try to lie about the administration that won, claiming they're illegit or incompetent. This is so rich because we just experienced the most incompetent criminal administration in history the last 8 years.

You're just pushing an agenda. You all repeat the same talking points like parrots. You can't win elections so you try to lie about the administration that won, claiming they're illegit or incompetent. This is so rich because we just experienced the most incompetent criminal administration in history the last 8 years.

I thought Hillary was the criminal.
Obama was the last administration, not Nixon...you're getting your administrations mixed up.

As for lies, please Mud, Trump lies almost every time he opens his mouth. If you want to guzzle down that KoolAid, go for it. Don't blame others for his incompetence...

I thought Hillary was the criminal.
Obama was the last administration, not Nixon...you're getting your administrations mixed up.

As for lies, please Mud, Trump lies almost every time he opens his mouth. If you want to guzzle down that KoolAid, go for it. Don't blame others for his incompetence...
Which is it?
Liar or incompetent?
So far he's done a lot of great things.
Much more than Hillary would have done.
The only thing I see he hasn't done is repealing Obamacare, and you can blame Paul Ryan for that.

Which is it?
Liar or incompetent?
The only thing I see he hasn't done is repealing Obamacare, and you can blame Paul Ryan for that.

Trump is both. What great things has he done? Sent 50 Tomahawks to bomb an airfield? Woo hoo!! Go the Liar 'n Thief

Which is it?
Liar or incompetent?

Trump is both. What great things has he done? Sent 50 Tomahawks to bomb an airfield? Woo hoo!! Go the Liar 'n Thief
I was looking through the Internet and found a picture of when you were a kid.

C9kegSkXUAEl6BG.jpg

Forum List

Back