Sean Spicer deserves another chance

Give the guy a break SHEESH!!! What say you?

• of course give him a break

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • crucify him on the Establ/MSM pyre

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Totally unfit for this position. But when you think about the rest of the clowns running around the WH these days, he just blends in with the overall incompetence.
Actually Obama was totally unfit for the position........you'd think that the left supported incompetence because they always seem to vote for it.

Remember, before the beginning of the end of democrat election, when he would be one of the talking heads on some news cast. Watching him, my mouth would fall open.
Lucky for him, qualifications have nothing to do with getting a job in the drumpf admin.

Spicer has to deal with an impertinent press intent on destroying the president, that just a couple of months ago was literally kissing Obama's ass.

He has to repeat his answers and they don't want to take it as his answer.

The media is constantly allowing Obama to maintain a double-standard that isn't afforded to Trump.

Spicer's doing as well as can be expected amid a hostile and shameless, dishonest press gaggle.

Spicer has to deal with an impertinent press intent on destroying the president, that just a couple of months ago was literally kissing Obama's ass.

The media is constantly allowing Obama to maintain a double-standard that isn't afforded to Trump.

Impertinent?
Just who do you think he is, the King's Royal Crier?
Impertinent press, my ass. It's their job to ask questions.

Spicer's doing as well as can be expected amid a hostile and shameless, dishonest press gaggle.
I've seen them literally repeat the same question over and over trying to get him to give them a different answer.....even an answer that is a total lie, because the truthful answer he gave didn't suit them.

[QUOTEarost: 17040617, member: 56127"]

Impertinent?
[/QUOTE]

They are shameless and brazen in their partisan hostilities that show in ma y of the questions they ask and in the obvious harassing way they keep asking the same question 147 ways when they don'tget what they feel is a gotcha moment. That's not the job of what is supposed to be an objectivejournalist

Impertinent?

They are shameless and brazen in their partisan hostilities that show in ma y of the questions they ask and in the obvious harassing way they keep asking the same question 147 ways when they don'tget what they feel is a gotcha moment. That's not the job of what is supposed to be an objectivejournalist[/QUOTE]
It is boring to sit through, I know, but damn, when you can't get a straight answer out of the guy, of course you're going to ask it another way. I'm not saying it's his fault; he can only say what the admin wants him to say, but you can't fault the press for wanting a straight answer.

Impertinent?

They are shameless and brazen in their partisan hostilities that show in ma y of the questions they ask and in the obvious harassing way they keep asking the same question 147 ways when they don'tget what they feel is a gotcha moment. That's not the job of what is supposed to be an objectivejournalist

It is boring to sit through, I know, but damn, when you can't get a straight answer out of the guy, of course you're going to ask it another way. I'm not saying it's his fault; he can only say what the admin wants him to say, but you can't fault the press for wanting a straight answer.
Straight answer....meaning the answer you wanted.......not the unvarnished truth.

Well, Trump is to blame if the press is hostile. He tried to take away the credentials of those in the press that he thought were partisan and hostile, but there was a backlash and he gave in and allowed them in anyway. We all know that in the Trump world, Spicer should have exactly the same kind of environment in his press conferences that Trump had in his rallies, right? It is definitely unfair that Spicer does not have anyone in the room to whom he can say, "I'll pay your legal bills!", when people start beating up on Trump fans, and vice versa.

String him up! I want blood!
And what exactly did he do that deserves that????
What didn't he do? Toss him in a meat grinder!!!
OMG!!! He did a Hitler comparison.

What a crime. Are Hitler comparisons now deemed illegal???
If that were the case.....every swinging dick here at USMB would be in jail.
How about one based ion the truth. You & Spicer are identical mental twins.

Forum List

Back