Sean Spicer deserves another chance

Give the guy a break SHEESH!!! What say you?

• of course give him a break

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • crucify him on the Establ/MSM pyre

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Ooooo. Burn.
Dave came sliding in with a terrible burn!

I know this isn't a good reason, but those Melissa McCarthy SNL skits have pretty much wrecked him with me.

I can't look at him without giggling.

Trump is supposedly furious about Spicer being impersonated by a woman on SNL. That sounds about right for unsubstantiated gossip. But just wait until Rosie O'Donnell does SNL as Steve Bannon.....

He doesn't have the level of skills for this job. Real sharks are in the water. Sean isn't up to swimming with them.
Yep.....he could just tell the press to go fuck themselves and never apologize or simply stonewall like Obama and the Clintons.

I notice how the Word Police are out in force......kind of a change over the last 8 years.
Word Police? I got nothing against Sean at all. He seems to be a good enough sort, but considering the opposition AND the man whose messages he needs to communicate, it takes a real polished, fast thinking smart talker. Now, I don't know who that might be. He certainly shouldn't be fired for the Hitler-didn't-use-chemical-weapons comment. That was a total boner, but he was off script and while we all knew what he was initially thinking, he didn't think it all the way through before it came slipping out of his mouth.
What you want is a polished liar.
We've had enough of those. The last 8 years gave us that.

There has not been a decent WH press secretary since Tony Snow.

He doesn't have the level of skills for this job. Real sharks are in the water. Sean isn't up to swimming with them.
Yep.....he could just tell the press to go fuck themselves and never apologize or simply stonewall like Obama and the Clintons.

I notice how the Word Police are out in force......kind of a change over the last 8 years.
Word Police? I got nothing against Sean at all. He seems to be a good enough sort, but considering the opposition AND the man whose messages he needs to communicate, it takes a real polished, fast thinking smart talker. Now, I don't know who that might be. He certainly shouldn't be fired for the Hitler-didn't-use-chemical-weapons comment. That was a total boner, but he was off script and while we all knew what he was initially thinking, he didn't think it all the way through before it came slipping out of his mouth.
What you want is a polished liar.
We've had enough of those. The last 8 years gave us that.
LOL Now we have an administration of unpolished liars. LOL

Spicer's doing as well as can be expected amid a hostile and shameless, dishonest press gaggle.
I've seen them literally repeat the same question over and over trying to get him to give them a different answer.....even an answer that is a total lie, because the truthful answer he gave didn't suit them.
Almost all the answers that Spicer gives are total lies. You are just too fucking stupid to realize that.

Spicer's doing as well as can be expected amid a hostile and shameless, dishonest press gaggle.
I've seen them literally repeat the same question over and over trying to get him to give them a different answer.....even an answer that is a total lie, because the truthful answer he gave didn't suit them.
Almost all the answers that Spicer gives are total lies. You are just too fucking stupid to realize that.

LOL!

Do you know this for a fact.....or is it just because you hate everything he stands for?

he may not be the brightest guy but so what? :dunno:
It's not about being "bright," it's about being able to stay on your feet on that log floating down the river. He's just not fast enough at dealing with the press. They're loaded for bear.
Enough mixed metaphors for you?

That is not a log but a turd in a river of crap that Spicer carcass float on after being devoured by the MSM bitch of hell...

Forum List

Back