SEAN HANNITY: I’m Hearing it was Either Jim Comey or Andrew McCabe who Paid for the Phony Dossier!

Jim Comey paid for it? Where did he get the money?

Hilarious!

If Sean Hannity told me that the sun rose in the east and set in the west, I'd get a second opinion... just sayin'...

IMG_0421.JPG
This is not going to end well for Comey and McCabe. What they've done is unprecedented and unAmerican.

SEAN HANNITY: I'm Hearing it was Either Jim Comey or Andrew McCabe who Paid for the Phony Dossier! (VIDEO)
Before 2018 is over, Comey ends up in Gitmo
Before the end of 2018, Comey provides the key testimony to put Trump away for obstruction of justice.
You idiots have your sights on locking up everyone you don't agree with.
That's what dictators do which is why you like Trump's dictator- like qualities.
There isn't a democrat that will be indicted. Not one.
What you can bank on is more indictments coming from Bob Mueller.

Last edited:
  • Banned
View attachment 171050
This is not going to end well for Comey and McCabe. What they've done is unprecedented and unAmerican.

SEAN HANNITY: I'm Hearing it was Either Jim Comey or Andrew McCabe who Paid for the Phony Dossier! (VIDEO)
Before 2018 is over, Comey ends up in Gitmo
Before the end of 2008, Comey provides the key testimony to put Trump away for obstruction of justice.
You idiots have your sights on locking up everyone you don't agree with.
That's what dictators do which is why you like Trump's dictator- like qualities.
There isn't a democrat that will be indicted. Not one.
What you can bank on is more indictments coming from Bob Mueller.
You're too late. 2008 was ten years ago, snowflake.

Hannity: I'm hearing that...
That's the same exact line trump uses before he lies about something.

One particular crazy incident was Trump invented some fantasy of his... don't remember what it was but the very next day he said," I'm hearing that...
And then he cited the fantasy he said the day before.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That's some bizarro world shit!

Good grief, the FBI knew information before Steele even reported stuff from the dossier to them. Poppadopolous was globe trotting and getting drunk and spilling his guts trying to impress people.

And now this discredited piece of crap has been verified as being used by the Obama admin as evidence to obtain a FISA warrant against Trump..

Let that sink in for a minuet.. The HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN paid to have a fictitious document prepared in an effort to give Obama "legal grounds" for a FISA warrant.. AND IT WAS USED TO OBTAIN THEM....

SO the Clinton's were using Obama and the federal government (Weaponized) to spy on Trump and Republicans...

Now everything that Mueller is using to try and discredit Trump with is fruit of the posionous tree....

This is hilarious.... Turn out the lights and lock the door the democrat wet dream party is over.... and it just might end up taking a bunch of them to prison as well.... And any conviction that has been gained is now lost on Appeal... Even if it was a plea bargain...

Comey, Clinton, Lynch, and Obama are all now in the sights of being prison bound for using fraud to obtain a FISA warrant to wiretap a political opponent. This also explains why they were unmasking everyone daily and distributing it widely..

This is now sufficient evidence to kill the Mueller investigation cold and the FISA court can now do it by calling all collections made under those warrants illegally obtained... I would be very surprised if Trump did not order the DOJ to pursue this.

If Mueller was smart he would pull the plug himself and close the investigation. To try to diminish the blow back onto democrats for the upcoming mid term elections... Nawwww keep showing how corrupt they are... and hang it like a mill stone around their necks...

Last edited:
Jim Comey paid for it? Where did he get the money?

Hilarious!

He worked for a hedge fund.
And the hedge funds have traffic illegal donations for decades!
Every politician in Washington is tied to one hedge fund or another!
Dale Smith
What think you?

Right as rain......Comey worked for a CIA friendly bank HSBC and Mueller covered up the crimes of CIA friendly BCCI and they were thicker than thieves with each other and taking their piece of the pie. These thieves all run around in the same fucking circles protecting each other and their "masters" while sucking the labor of the people dry. I am so fucking disgusted about the things I have uncovered and learned to the point that I wish I had stayed asleep sometimes. You cannot unlearn and you can't "unsee" if you have any character because you want to protect your own skin. I am finding that my own skin is something that I am no longer so comfortable in.....not knowing the things I do.

Forum List

Back