Seahawks SUCK !!!!

I agree that CHUCKY would be a good fit for St Louis. :lol:

thanks,thats just what I got done talking about.Lol

that is a PERFECT imitation of USMB'S resident troll rightwinger crying to his mommy all the time that he was wrong about the Rams trying to convince himself they they are still in st louis this year while everyone who sees him post that,,laughs at the moron he is.:biggrin:

.those are ALWAYS his whining posts to his mommy he posts everytime here in the sports section just like clockwork.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:
so thanks for the great imitation of rightwinger there.:up:

you can see the message in my sig about him below.lol

Idiot

No way, Chucky wants to work in St Louis

that is a PERFECT imitation of USMB'S resident troll rightwinger crying to his mommy all the time that he was wrong about the Rams trying to convince himself they they are still in st louis this year while everyone who sees him post that,,laughs at the moron he is.:biggrin:

.those are ALWAYS his whining posts to his mommy he posts everytime here in the sports section just like clockwork.

as i said,like clockwork he posts a smile smiley here on my previous post while crying to mommy as always.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

as i said,like clockwork he posts a smile smiley here on my previous post while crying to mommy as always.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

never fails he laughs all the time cause the truth hurts I tell the truth about him that he whines to his mommy in defeat all the time about being wrong on the Rams.:clap2::clap2:

he so much entertains with me with his crying to mommy all the time with his smileys:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: he posts in defeat.

okay enough of me being mean to rightwinger now making him cry to his mommy in his ass beatings of defeat he got from me on the Rams now.

anyways getting back to the topic here at hand on the seahawks/Rams game.Until a couple weeks ago I was really thinking the Seahawks were a real serious superbowl contender but after their pathetic display of football from the last two weeks playing as bad as my Rams scoring a mere five points against tampa and then getting blown out by green bay the next week Wilson throwing five interceptions and missing many recievers and the DEFENSE of all these,playing their worst football ever under carrol this late in the season,no way can I pick them now.

The ONLY reason this game was not much closer than it should have been is because your Hawks played the worst team in the NFL right now.a team that has no recievers who can catch the ball and an intermim coach who made as many stupid ass callas same as fisher did the whole year.they cannot bring make him their new coach next year or nothing will change.Had they not had so many miscues and made so many costly dropped passes,this game would have been MUCH closer

when the Hawks get into the playoffs,when their offensive line plays as poorly against the first playoff team they face,they will lose in the first round because they WONT be facing a team where the receivers drop passes at the worst critical parts of the ballgame and have a coach that makes boneheaded costly decisions at the worst time either and the fact they are playing their worst at the time of the year they USUALLY play their best,they will suck it up in the first round and be one and done once the playoffs start same way marty SHITTENHEIMER always was with the chiefs and chargers.lol

never fails he laughs all the time cause the truth hurts I tell the truth about him that he whines to his mommy in defeat all the time about being wrong on the Rams.:clap2::clap2:

he so much entertains with me with his crying to mommy all the time with his smileys:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: he posts in defeat.

Why are you dragging his "mommy" into it?

Isn't there a rule about bringing family into posts?

LA Rams doesn't have family...they disowned him when they kicked him out of their basement.

LA Rams doesn't have family...they disowned him when they kicked him out of their basement.

:lol:

so thanks for the great imitation of rightwinger there.:up: oh and that must have been what happened to YOU the fact that you came up with that theory.:D

coming from the kid who throws temper tantems and runs off refusing to answer a question from the past two years i have asked over 300 times constantly changing the topic and backpeddles form the question, you would really know.hahahahahaha
that would describe your lover rightwinger down to a tee though.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

that however wont top your ONE theory you had that I was whining and moaning "as you always do in this section about being proved wrong by me on the rams coming back." this theory of yours however is not anywhere near as funny as the one you had that I was whining and moaning over hillery losing.that one was easily hands down,by far the funniest post you ever posted since you been here because that is ALL your bedlover rightwinger has done the last couple months is moan and whine about Hillery losing who he said WAS going to be president the last two months.

had you ever ventured outside the sports section you would KNOW that.he has been whining and moaning cause this hero of yours,like you, can NEVER admit when he is wrong in his predictions.:biggrin:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you will no doubt somehow minintrepret these laughing smilieys, me laughing at your stupidity here as a temper tantrrem i am sure as you always do.:lmao::cuckoo:

Last edited:

I see dozens of other people saying that word here all the time everyday,HE is the ONLY one i say that to because he is a rare special case i make that exception for watching him cry all the time as he has throughout this whole thread with smileys knowing the truth hurts.:biggrin:

.there is a REASON i have those facts about him in my sig after all.the poster anquity has the head up the ass of.:haha:

that being said,NOW how about doing what I just suggested and get back on topic with you addressing post# 1544 here of mine?

Last edited:

:lol:

coward seahawk fans afraid to answer a two year old question on the Rams got to stick together and laugh at their childish posts I see.:thup:

It is indeed funny since anquity must have been kicked out and disowned by his family since he LIES when he cant counter facts just like all seahawk fans and his bedlover does.:up:

the fact he came up with that theory IS OBVIOUSLY what happened to HIM.:biggrin:

. you think that post of the kids was funny? this is the funniest one ever of his recently.1000 TIMES funnier than all previous posts of his COMBINED in the past because he somehow was thinking he was talking about ME,but had he ever ventured outside of the sports forum,he would KNOW he was actually talking about his bedlover rightwinger here below in this recent sentence.:lmao:

I can image you are a loser Hillary supporter in mourning and feeling frustrated in defeat .

quote of child Anquity recently above.:up: it is COMEDY GOLD because had he ever ventured out of the sports section and seen any of rightwingers posts from OUTSIDE the sports section,he would KNOW that is ALL rightwinger has done the past two months is feel frustrated and bitch and mourn about his lover,the mass murderer evil bitch Hillery losing the election after he was soooooo sure she would win.:lmao::haha: anquity oif course will evade that little fact since i am shooting down his hero.lol

No surprise that rightwinger has been bitching and moaning the last two months of his hero Hitlery,the mass murdering evil bitch losing since he ALWAYS whines and crys like the crybaby he is when his prediction is wrong same as bedlover anquity.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

so thanks for the great imitation of rightwinger there.:up: oh and that must have been what happened to YOU the fact that you came up with that theory.:D

coming from the kid who throws temper tantems and runs off refusing to answer a question from the past two years i have asked over 300 times constantly changing the topic and backpeddles form the question, you would really know.hahahahahaha
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

that however wont top your ONE theory you had that I was whining and moaning "as you always do in this section about being proved wrong by me on the rams coming back." this theory of yours however is not anywhere near as funny as the one you had that I was whining and moaning over hillery losing.that one was easily hands down,by far the funniest post you ever posted since you been here because that is ALL your bedlover rightwinger has done the last couple months is moan and whine about Hillery losing who he said WAS going to be president the last two months.

had you ever ventured outside the sports section you would KNOW that.he has been whining and moaning cause this hero of yours,like you, can NEVER admit when he is wrong in his predictions.:biggrin:

you will no doubt somehow minintrepret these laughing smilieys, me laughing at your stupidity here as a temper tantrrem i am sure as you always do.:lmao::cuckoo:

I made no prediction on the election. Trump is a rich buffoon. He will leave us embarrassed when he is done. As far as "tantrums" you must be thinking of someone else. The Donald may be wealthy but he isn't worth my time.

Firing Jeff Fisher was an inside job

You think the firing of Fischer was unwarranted?? If so, you know nothing about pro-football....

The firing of Fisher was long over due....In fact when the Rams left St Louis they should have shed that baggage at that time. I hear a rumor he is being looked at by some other loser franchise.
I perfect fit....

I made no prediction on the election. Trump is a rich buffoon. He will leave us embarrassed when he is done. As far as "tantrums" you must be thinking of someone else. The Donald may be wealthy but he isn't worth my time.

Trump can't leave this country anymore embarrassed than it is now after 8 years of the Barrypuppet and 8 years of Bushpuppet and 8 years of the Clintonpuppet..........see a pattern here???

You think the firing of Fischer was unwarranted?? If so, you know nothing about pro-football....
It was a conspiracy

The Government did it
The gubmint made him tied for the luzingest coach? Riiiiggghhttt!!!!

Its an inside job

The Government planned on making the Rams lose games just so they could make it look like Fisher was fired when, in reality, he is an undercover coach

You do realize NFL referees are Government agents... don't you?

I thought someone who roots for Seattle would know that. Didn't you watch that Superbowl between Pittsburgh and Seattle? All those calls were part of a government conspiracy

It was a conspiracy

The Government did it
The gubmint made him tied for the luzingest coach? Riiiiggghhttt!!!!

Its an inside job

The Government planned on making the Rams lose games just so they could make it look like Fisher was fired when, in reality, he is an undercover coach

You do realize NFL referees are Government agents... don't you?

I thought someone who roots for Seattle would know that. Didn't you watch that Superbowl between Pittsburgh and Seattle? All those calls were part of a government conspiracy

Even 911 inside job knows it was a set up for the Patriots to beat Seattle. Pretty common knowledge how the government runs the NFL.

Forum List

Back