Seahawks SUCK !!!!

OK...OK... In the meaningless preseason They are 3-0. They are second in scoring to the Ravens at just a whisker under 30 pts PG.. top 3 in scoring defense avg 10 pts. Christian Michaels leads the league in rushing.. Steven Williams leads in recieving and has caught a TD pass in all three games.. Blah...blah...friggin blah...

Last night nearly 180 yards given up in 13 penalties. WTF ?????

The great Russell Wilson TWO ints and NO TDs... WTF ??????

Could it be the GQ distraction? The first drive was OK..nearly perfect then Wilson started throwing like a girl.

GB was so disgusted with the Seahawks that they pulled Rodgers afte ONE series. I thought they said it was ON for two qtrs and maybe into the second half ????

If ya thought THIS game was meaningless you need to tune into next weeks fiasco. The fourth PS game is gauranteed to be meaningles.
Seahawks got off to a slow start this year but now they have clinched a playoff berth.

They even beat the New England Cheaters.

And they are one of the few teams that can knock off Dallas.

Seattle has 2 easy games to go and they will probably end up 11 -4-1.

Dallas has 1 hard game to go and may end up 13-2-0.

My guess is that the NFC will win this coming Superbowl.

Last edited:
Firing Jeff Fisher was an inside job

You think the firing of Fischer was unwarranted?? If so, you know nothing about pro-football....
It was a conspiracy

The Government did it

Aren't you the poster that proclaimed that the next republican president hadn't been born yet?????

(snicker)

The next Republican President has not been born yet

Only paid government shills believe that Trump is Republican....Trump is a Russian plant put there by Putin and Russian agent/FBI Director Comey

You think the firing of Fischer was unwarranted?? If so, you know nothing about pro-football....
It was a conspiracy

The Government did it

Aren't you the poster that proclaimed that the next republican president hadn't been born yet?????

(snicker)

Only paid government shills believe that Trump is Republican....Trump is a Russian plant put there by Putin and Russian agent/FBI Director Comey

Trump certainly isn't a leftard and it was the lamestream media that tried to carry Hitlery over the finish line when it was OBVIOUS that people were not showing up to her infrequent events. We have the e-mails showing how they were trying to rig the election. Project Veritas also proved it. The DNC and the lamestream media were exposed for the corrupt POS that they are and it galls you....so you blame Russia....how fucking funny is that shit?

(snicker)

Comrade Trump was raised as a Soviet Manchurian Candidate and activated by his former handler KGB agent Putin
Putin and KGB/FBI director Comey conspired to fix the election

It was a conspiracy

The Government did it

(snicker)

Trump certainly isn't a leftard and it was the lamestream media that tried to carry Hitlery over the finish line when it was OBVIOUS that people were not showing up to her infrequent events. We have the e-mails showing how they were trying to rig the election. Project Veritas also proved it. The DNC and the lamestream media were exposed for the corrupt POS that they are and it galls you....so you blame Russia....how fucking funny is that shit?

(snicker)

WTF take your politics to the political threads...this is a Seattle Seahawk thread. Jesus H Christ

It was a conspiracy

The Government did it

(snicker)

(snicker)

WTF take your politics to the political threads...this is a Seattle Seahawk thread. Jesus H Christ

WTF take your religion to the religious threads...this is a Seattle Seahawk thread. Richard K. Sherman.

;)

It was a conspiracy

The Government did it

(snicker)

(snicker)

WTF take your religion to the religious threads...this is a Seattle Seahawk thread. Richard K. Sherman.

;)

I agree with you that he is obviously in the wrong section talking about Trump.THAT is obvious but Mr hypocrite here has the mindset that it is okay for HIM to evade a FACT he cant get around about SPORTS and like the coward he is,wont answer "SINCE IT PROVES HIM WRONG OF COURSE. :lol:,and then goes and bringS the subject of HELLERY into the sports section as well.:cuckoo::lmao:

see for yourself in this link below.:lmao::rofl:

post#56 here.
Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher.Yahoo!!!!!!!
I can image you are a loser Hillary supporter in mourning and feeling frustrated in defeat.

As you can see for YOURSELF,he has these different set of rules in his warped mind and bizaar strange world he lives in that apply to someone else but it is okay for HIM to troll and change the subject to the same topic he whines about.:rolleyes:

He thinks cause HE talked about POLITICS it,it is okay:cuckoo::rolleyes:

so i have no problem you telling that to him,you just might want to tell mr hypocrite there to follow his OWN advise.:cuckoo:

the thing that is hysterical about that theory of his that he pulled out of his ass about me mourning of Hitlery,is that could not have been anything further from the truth since i was happy beyond words she LOST,:haha:

HOWEVER the IRONY "as i have to keep repeating just to watch him ignore it,is that his pal he worships here Rightwinger,that is all HE has done the past month is whine and moarn over HITLER losing.an accurate description of a poster no doubt,it just wasnt accurate and describing me when it DOES however,describe Rightwinger down to a tee.
comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

thats kind of pesky facts he cant seem to compehend though how his post backfired on him major big time.i will never live that post of his down,thats for sure.:haha:

Last edited:
Right now I'm leaning toward Dallas as the NFC representatives in the Super Bowl. They might have a problem if they face the Giants in the playoffs, but I just don't trust Seattle with that offensive line.

Right now I'm leaning toward Dallas as the NFC representatives in the Super Bowl. They might have a problem if they face the Giants in the playoffs, but I just don't trust Seattle with that offensive line.

Yes the offensive line seems to be Seattle's Achilles heel and with only two games to play I don't see a fix..

It will be interesting if Seattle has to play Green Bay in the playoffs. The Pack thoroughly spanked them two weeks ago

as i said earlier,you can bank on it that the Hawks will lose in the first round with that offensive line play and the way they have played the last two weeks getting blown out by a crappy green bay team this year and scoring a mere five points against tampa.Thats embarassing for a Hawks team that has superbowl aspirations. my Rams or your niners that would be expected but not for a team this late in the season that were being called a superbowl contender before the year began.:lmao:

Once the playoffs start as i said before,they wont be facing teams like the Rams where the receivers drop critical passes at the most critical time of the ballgame that would have been a game changer with many miscues or a team that makes very absurd costly coaching decisions at a critical point in the ballgame.

those teams they will be be facing wont have an offense that goes three and out most the game so the defense is ineffective in the second half because of being on the field all day long because of so many three and outs. already time to look toward next year in getting back to the superbowl.Thank god because this time the cheats wont be facing a coach who throws the game.:banana::thup:

If Seattle can put a string of good games together, they can beat anyone. If they play Dallas and can contain Elliott, they could pull off an upset. If they play the Giants, the Giants defense could really get to Wilson and shake him up.

It was a conspiracy

The Government did it
The gubmint made him tied for the luzingest coach? Riiiiggghhttt!!!!

Its an inside job

The Government planned on making the Rams lose games just so they could make it look like Fisher was fired when, in reality, he is an undercover coach

You do realize NFL referees are Government agents... don't you?

I thought someone who roots for Seattle would know that. Didn't you watch that Superbowl between Pittsburgh and Seattle? All those calls were part of a government conspiracy

I thought it was because the ref making those horrible calls was a resident of Pittsburgh.

It was a conspiracy

The Government did it

Its an inside job

The Government planned on making the Rams lose games just so they could make it look like Fisher was fired when, in reality, he is an undercover coach

I thought someone who roots for Seattle would know that. Didn't you watch that Superbowl between Pittsburgh and Seattle? All those calls were part of a government conspiracy

Even 911 inside job knows it was a set up for the Patriots to beat Seattle. Pretty common knowledge how the government runs the NFL.

I thought it was because the Patriots practiced that pic play... Probably because they first picked Browner's head for 411 on Hawk tendencies.

It was a conspiracy

The Government did it

Its an inside job

Even 911 inside job knows it was a set up for the Patriots to beat Seattle. Pretty common knowledge how the government runs the NFL.

I thought it was because the Patriots practiced that pic play... Probably because they first picked Browner's head for 411 on Hawk tendencies.

No it was a set up by the government. It was a massive conspiracy that involved the entire stability of the world. Had Seattle won, that would have been the end of the world as we know it.

It was a conspiracy

The Government did it

Its an inside job

I thought it was because the ref making those horrible calls was a resident of Pittsburgh.

Government agent following orders

Well, The playoffs are falling in Seattle's lap as I see it. AZ and Santa Clara then a week off. Then who? NY? Detroit? Atlanta? At home then a trip to Dallas. Not really that daunting of a schedule to make it to the super bowl. We already spanked NE in THEIR stadium so bring it ON!!!!

Well, The playoffs are falling in Seattle's lap as I see it. AZ and Santa Clara then a week off. Then who? NY? Detroit? Atlanta? At home then a trip to Dallas. Not really that daunting of a schedule to make it to the super bowl. We already spanked NE in THEIR stadium so bring it ON!!!!

Seattle's running game is non-existent and Wilson hasn't had what one would call a stellar season but then again he hasn't had much to work with. He has Baldwin and Graham but that's it. Their defense is what has carried them. They should win their last two games and get a first round bye but if they have to play the Packers or the Lions in the first round, it's not a given that they win. Th Cowboys are not that good IMHO even though that is my team. They have an awesome star-studded offensive line and a great running back but Dak Prescott still has some seasoning to go and teams are catching up to his rookie tendencies...he is the "Duke Of Dink and Dunk" and rarely goes deep. Dez has been under utilized. The Cowboys defense is mediocre at best and has played above their heads but if left on the field for too long, they are exposed for the weak defensive line play that they have with little to no pass rush..... unless they blitz which leaves underachieving corners like Carr in "one on one" situations and he rarely fares well. I believe that the NFC rep will be the weakest Super Bowl team in a long time. If I was a betting man, I woulkd say that the Patriots will once again take the championship......

Forum List

Back