Seahawks/Saints....

I wouldn't get all excited about no more losses. San Fran can be dangerous and will have home field advantage.

Two teams I like are doing well this year. Seattle and Carolina.

I wouldn't get all excited about no more losses. San Fran can be dangerous and will have home field advantage.

No doubt about it. SF has had some poor play by Colin Kaepernick...some poor play calling and some unlucky bounces of the football.

Newton and Kaepernick have had similar problems checking down this season for some reason. In the same time frame Wilson has improved in all important aspects of his game.

Now that Seattle has it's number ones back in the O-line there will be no need for my excuses.

SF has Crabtree back on board and he showed this weekend why he was missed so badly.

I like it that way. It's no fun beating the crap out of a team on the injury wagon.

With the Niners nearly up to full strength on offense this Sunday will be a hell of a good football game. If Seattle can tough out a victory at the Stick and sweep the 9ers they have completely arrived and deserve any success that comes after.

NFC championship preview.

Brees has a ring, Wilson doesn't.

Peyton has a ring, Carroll doesn't.

Both teams have lots of weapons on offense and defense.

Seahawks have the 12th man.

31-34 Hawks in OT.

Some say the 12th man doesn't play in the game....Looks to me like they did...still could be the NFC championship game....

31-34 Hawks in OT.

Some say the 12th man doesn't play in the game....Looks to me like they did...still could be the NFC championship game....

The tech savy Paul Allen was no fool in his input to build a stadium with built in noise containment. Obviously Seattle residents are not any louder than the cheering throngs at any sporting events thruout the country. The sound reflective angles designed into the CLink make Seattle's "noise" measurably louder than anywhere with last nights measurement of 137.6 decibles.

It also helps that the fans know when to apply the noise to make it impossible for opponents to hear on the field to change plays or call out blocking assignments.

I am amazed that the new 9ers stadium isn't built to accentuate fan noise. Seems dumb to ignore that advantage especially when thier chief competitor has that edge.

The Patriots or the Broncos will destroy either of these teams, lol.

You are a real comedian. Seattle would suffocate Mannings pass game and our D-Line would run over Brady's protection and sack him at least a dozen times if we played them.

Brees is one the best pocket passing QBs in the NFL with the supposed quickest release and the best accuracy. Neither Brees, Manning(Peyton nor Eli) nor Brady can beat the Seattle pass rush or coverage.

Kaepernick looked pretty good this weekend. He also looked pretty good in the opener against Green Bay. Then we smothered Colin K 29-3 in week 2.

This evening Seattle dominated the Saints 34-7.

My prediction wasn't too far from spot on at 35-13.

The Seahawk defense calls were better than Sean Payton's offensive calls. We covered thier receivers better than I predicted.

The Seahawks will embarrass the Patriots or the Broncos if they make it to the Superbowl.

thats the understatement of the year.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::lol:

No doubt about it. SF has had some poor play by Colin Kaepernick...some poor play calling and some unlucky bounces of the football.

Newton and Kaepernick have had similar problems checking down this season for some reason. In the same time frame Wilson has improved in all important aspects of his game.

Now that Seattle has it's number ones back in the O-line there will be no need for my excuses.

SF has Crabtree back on board and he showed this weekend why he was missed so badly.

I like it that way. It's no fun beating the crap out of a team on the injury wagon.

With the Niners nearly up to full strength on offense this Sunday will be a hell of a good football game. If Seattle can tough out a victory at the Stick and sweep the 9ers they have completely arrived and deserve any success that comes after.

yeah this is defenitely the game of the week.Usually when I watch The Hawks I arrive about 15 minutes late sometimes,with THIS game,im not going to miss a minute of it.this will be the Hawks biggest game of the year.

31-34 Hawks in OT.

The tech savy Paul Allen was no fool in his input to build a stadium with built in noise containment. Obviously Seattle residents are not any louder than the cheering throngs at any sporting events thruout the country. The sound reflective angles designed into the CLink make Seattle's "noise" measurably louder than anywhere with last nights measurement of 137.6 decibles.

It also helps that the fans know when to apply the noise to make it impossible for opponents to hear on the field to change plays or call out blocking assignments.

I am amazed that the new 9ers stadium isn't built to accentuate fan noise. Seems dumb to ignore that advantage especially when thier chief competitor has that edge.

There are a lot of considerations that probably go into the design of a new stadium. Acoustics is only one, and might not be a particularly highly considered one.

That said, have you seen the designs for the new Niner stadium? Is it not good acoustically? I'll probably never go there, so I haven't paid much attention. ;)

There are a lot of considerations that probably go into the design of a new stadium. Acoustics is only one, and might not be a particularly highly considered one.

That said, have you seen the designs for the new Niner stadium? Is it not good acoustically? I'll probably never go there, so I haven't paid much attention. ;)

exterior01.jpg

Compare the reflective and noise concentrating surfaces of CLink to the new SF stadium.

http://i.imgur.com/LB8wphl.jpg
LB8wphl.jpg

The Seattle stadium was created to be a noise amplification machine.

Taken off the SF NFL talk forum Webzone site.

"Paul Griesemer, an architect with AECOM, has worked on numerous NFL stadiums and sporting venues, including the redevelopment of Lambeau Field and the post-Katrina renovation of the Superdome in New Orleans. He reflects on the key home-field advantage elements created by the AECOM team that designed Centurylink. "Having the most compressed footprint of any NFL stadium concentrates fan noise. The partial roof shades 70 percent of spectators and reflects noise back onto the field. The steel stands of the 'Hawks nest,' the stadium's signature seating bowl element, amplify foot-stompin
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/175973-can-anyone-win-seattle-how/page22/#Ir6PwkTXyIVrremU.99"

Last edited:
The thing about the Seattle fans, is they can't hear or talk for the rest of the week.

That will be a tall order of horse shit for you to fill.

You must be drunk. Seattle has the best record at 10-1 in the entire NFL. If you say thier beating N O this Monday night and acheiving home field advantage in the playoffs is a "tall order of horse shit" then how would you characterize the magnitude of the "Order" for the teams that have to come from way behind to overtake the Seahawks to prevent them from attaining thier goals?

The best record don't mean chit against a team that has finally jelled. I'm not saying anything about home field advantage, I hope the seahawks beats the Aints. If the Panthers and the seahawks meet again don't take the panthers for granted.

The Panthers would give them a run for their money in Carolina but in Seattle? forget it,the Hawks are unbeatable when they are on their game in Seattle.They'll do the same thing to them in seattle that they did to the saints guaranteed.

What do you mean by "finally jelled"? The Panthers tore it up in the last half of last season. Losing thier home opener to Seattle as should be obvious by the Hawks record at this juncture cannot be seen as a slight to a very good team. Then they go to Buffalo and lose by one point 24-23. Then in week three the Panthers crush the Giants 38-0 in Carolina.

yeah going to buffalo recently and losing by one point,thats really jelling.:lol:

Last edited:
Big hands.

That will be the difference. Predicted 31 deg 30% chance of precip. Brees doesn't play nearly as well outside of his dome. Smallish hands. Cold..wet.. footballs.

Wilson has huge hands. Better control of the ball in bad conditions. It will be cold and wet all week. Wilson will prepare for what he will experience in the game.

I don't believe this game will be as close as some predict.

Seattle 35

New Orleans 13
You've been taking some of Browners drugs, haven't you?

Saints are gonna kick some Seahag ass Monday night.

Why would I need to take Browner's drugs? Y'all know what I do. I run drug dealers and prostitutes off the property I guard every night. These people would just give me drugs if I would be nicer to them.

Browner is a selfish moron. So is Thurmund. They placed a higher value on getting stoned than all of the opportunity and riches winning a Superbowl brings..for the team and certainly for themselves. As much as I respect the level of play these two have been brought up to by the coaches and other team mates(they are not the best DBs in Seattle), they were five games from the most awesome opportunity any professional football player can aspire to. Without them on the team the Seahawks will be slightly less gifted in the defensive backfield. We already have tried and true DBs to step in and step up. We will have to bring two more into the fold to back up our back ups/now starters.

Lane and Maxwell have played well. They will fill in with little to no drop off in strength at CB.

Good riddance. Piss on those idiots. We will beat the Saints handily without them. My prediction was calculated figuring in these developements.

you called it. Browner and Thurman could have been rich and famous and now they have pissed ont heri careers.good ridance is right,we dont need them as evidenced in this game.we got very good capable replacements that fill the void just fine.

If I was Seattle Seahawk from here on out I would be extremely carefull who I hung out with...what I ate or drank...or smoked.. who I accepted rides with. I find it extremely hard to believe that Hawk's players are the only ones that ever smoke pot in the NFL but it is clear that they are being targeted for violations. It is what it is... They know it. They have to be extra vigilant now to preserve thier best opportunity in many years to achieve greatness.

That said they will kick the Saints ass on Monday night.

35-13 is a bit optomistic. I say Seattle by a touchdown - 31 to 24.

While the Seahawks lead the league in suspensions, at least they aren't paying their players to hurt people.

Barry obviously wasnt aware that the saints are a completely different team in cold weather games.:lol:

The Seahawks already played your "hottest" team and beat them on thier home field. We will soften the Saints up for you. Most teams that we beat lose the next game cuz we put such a physical beat down on them. You can thank us when you come to Seattle for your issue of pain.

I hope the Panthers make the playoffs. It would be fun to play them again in OUR stadium. The results would be much different. Instead of winning by only 5 points we would crush Carolina in a blowout here in Seattle. You guys keep winning and we will help you by spanking the Saints Monday night.

That will be a tall order of horse shit for you to fill.

You must be drunk. Seattle has the best record at 10-1 in the entire NFL. If you say thier beating N O this Monday night and acheiving home field advantage in the playoffs is a "tall order of horse shit" then how would you characterize the magnitude of the "Order" for the teams that have to come from way behind to overtake the Seahawks to prevent them from attaining thier goals?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Right because no team, other than the Seahawks play and win for pride. :lol:

Well ya...there is that.. Plus a playoff bye and home field advantage. :lol:

There are still plenty of games left in the seasons.

I just had to look at the seahawks and panthers game

SEAHAWKS 12 PANTHERS 7

They won by less than a touchdown If the seahawks were to play the panthers now I think the win would be a lose.
They have the 49ers, giants, cardinals and the rams none will be an easy win.
That home field advantage could be lost with two games.
They're playing three teams in the play off hunt.
\I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you.

Im every bit as cocky about the Hawks winning home filed advantage as Huggy is.

The ONLY game I see them having any kind of difficulty in whatsoever the rest of the season is the niners game.Even if they lose that game, they will finish 14-2 with homefield advantage.:rolleyes:

I would be surprised if they lose even this game though cause the niners are clearly not the same team this year they were last year.

Now lets look at the other games.The Cards at home? get serious.:lol:

The Lambs at home? This one I would be worried about if it was being played in st Loius since they struggle on offense against that team and they have had their number the last two seasons playing them close both times.

This one could be close as well but being in Seattle,no way in hell do they lose this game to them.Just like last year,they will find a way to win it against them even if its close and they stuggle against them again.But again,the game being played in seattle,I have no worrys at all about this game.

The Giants on the road? get serious.:lol: if this game was being played last year I would be worried but just like the falcons,this team this year is god awful and pick 6 Manning will give the seahawks easy give away touchdowns for the hawks defense.:lol:

so the ONLY questions is,besides maybe losing that game against the niners which wont hurth them at all IF they do,and thats a major if,no way in hell do the hawks not get homefield advantage.:lol:

Better get off that weed you been smoking if you think any of those other three teams after the niners will stand a chance against the hawks.:lol::rofl::rofl::lol:

Being cocky is one thing being arrogant is totally different. You're being arrogant right now[/QUOTE]

well I guess im being arrogant as well even though i have very valiid good reaons why its laughable to think any of the other 3 teams after the niners would have any kind of prayer against the Hawks.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Well ya...there is that.. Plus a playoff bye and home field advantage. :lol:

Because we all know the team with the record has won the last...oops, the team with the best record hasn't won the Super Bowl since 2003. NFL parity is beautiful.

Good thinking! You should pass that gem of logic on to the Chiefs and Broncos too! By your astounding ability to reason it would be in thier best interests to blow a couple of games at the end of the season to help thier chances at a Superbowl appearance!

well said.good point.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The thing about the Seattle fans, is they can't hear or talk for the rest of the week.

That's why I don't go to the games anymore. :lol:
Plus, it's not just the ears. I hope that stadium had some good engineering. It may be quite new, but it's getting a workout.

The Pacific Northwest Seismic network picked up the game on their seismology detectors where they can match the output with game time.

Marshawn Lynch and a few tens of thousands of his best friends - ready to welcome anyone who wants a piece of this:
Seahawks 12th man picked up on seismograph during Marshawn Lynch's run - Seahawks News - MyNorthwest.com

Forum List

Back