Seahawks fans

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
You're going to love Fred Jackson. Rex Ryan is a fat piece of shit!

Our main backup to Lynch is Robert Turbin. He suffered a high ankle sprain Saturday night in San Diego and our third backup Christian Michael just can't seem to get his NFL legs underneath him even after three years.

If Jackson passes the physical he will love it here. Turbin only had to play in 5-10 snaps a game. That's pretty light duty. If Jackson can get up enough energy in his old bones to hit the LOS just a handful of times a game he should fit in nicely.

There will be little pressure on Jackson. But what pressure there is will be if he can't make positive yards just about every time he is called on. Carroll is quick to try a Fred Jackson and just as quick to cut him if he cannot produce in the few plays he will have to show up in.

They say he is a great pass receiver. Good. Good hands...blah...blah.. We don't accept dropped balls when they are catch-able.

Our main backup to Lynch is Robert Turbin. He suffered a high ankle sprain Saturday night in San Diego and our third backup Christian Michael just can't seem to get his NFL legs underneath him even after three years.

If Jackson passes the physical he will love it here. Turbin only had to play in 5-10 snaps a game. That's pretty light duty. If Jackson can get up enough energy in his old bones to hit the LOS just a handful of times a game he should fit in nicely.

There will be little pressure on Jackson. But what pressure there is will be if he can't make positive yards just about every time he is called on. Carroll is quick to try a Fred Jackson and just as quick to cut him if he cannot produce in the few plays he will have to show up in.

They say he is a great pass receiver. Good. Good hands...blah...blah.. We don't accept dropped balls when they are catch-able.

He's unbelievable at blocking and picking up the blitz. Freddie can do everything on the football field.

Word is Marshawn really wanted him. Marshawn knows how good Freddie is.

Word is Marshawn really wanted him. Marshawn knows how good Freddie is.

Word.

I just watched this video from 2014:

I like the way Jackson runs smart. He stays on his feet and has a real knack for reading where the holes are opening up. I think he will be a real strong asset to relieve Lynch and be a good blocker and 3rd down screen pass receiver.

I just watched this video from 2014:

I like the way Jackson runs smart. He stays on his feet and has a real knack for reading where the holes are opening up. I think he will be a real strong asset to relieve Lynch and be a good blocker and 3rd down screen pass receiver.

Nice video. Don't look at the fact he only averaged 3.7 yards per carry last year, our oline was terrible. He can run north south east west, it doesn't matter he just makes plays and hes solid.The bills fan base is soooo pissed we cutt him.

Only time will tell if Jackson is the right fit....Turbin being out for the season and giving up on Michael I hope Jackson can do the job. I like Rawls and hope he can fill in for Lynch. But like I said only time and Carroll's talent for finding talent will be the only found on the field.

Jackson being from an AFC Eastern team most Seattle fans don't really know anything about him....yet.

:lol: The St. Louis Rams Just Kicked Seahawks Ass!!! :lol:

Ya... FG in OT is a REAL ass kicking! The Hawks may as well write off the season. :lol:

Show Kam da' money.....if you all gotz any left........:mm:......... (gave up 34 pts. to the Rams.........it must be an error!!!)

What they NEED to spend some money on is to find a REAL player to replace Byron Maxwell. Kam will show up on his own when those 267,000 dollar paychecks keep NOT making it to the bank. If his agent had any sense he should demand to Kam that he lost this negotiation. He just picked the wrong time to do this.

Forum List

Back