Class

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
A full-page ad by the out-going coach of over 20 years. This is how you do these kinds of things.

Bill Belichick thanks Patriots fans in full-page ad: ‘I was blessed to feel your passion and power’
Three weeks after his departure from Foxborough, Bill Belichick thanked Patriots fans in a full-page ad in the Sunday edition of the Boston Globe.

“Nowhere in America are pro sports fans as passionate as in New England, and for 24 years, I was blessed to feel your passion and power,” Belichick wrote.

“Six times, you packed Boston by the millions for parades that were truly a two-way expression of gratitude and love. The images from those days are burned in my memory.”

Read the full story at Globe.com/Sports

A full-page ad by the out-going coach of over 20 years. This is how you do these kinds of things.

Bill Belichick thanks Patriots fans in full-page ad: ‘I was blessed to feel your passion and power’
Three weeks after his departure from Foxborough, Bill Belichick thanked Patriots fans in a full-page ad in the Sunday edition of the Boston Globe.

“Nowhere in America are pro sports fans as passionate as in New England, and for 24 years, I was blessed to feel your passion and power,” Belichick wrote.

“Six times, you packed Boston by the millions for parades that were truly a two-way expression of gratitude and love. The images from those days are burned in my memory.”

And the 2 posts following yours are an example of having no class.

He is a cheater, and that is all he will ever be to me.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
You nailed it iamwhatiseem :thup:
Best damn post on this thread.:thup: Tom shady brady and bill belichicken have disgraced the sport of football same as Sammy sosa,mark McGuire, Jose canseco,Barry bonds,and Roger Clemons have all disgraced the sport of baseball.they all should be barred from the hall of fame in their sports.they all had to cheat to achieve greatness.

The sad part about brady and belichicken cheating to achieve greatness is Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes have both proven you DONT have to cheat to achieve greatness and to get to multiple superbowls.

:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
You nailed it iamwhatiseem :thup:
Best damn post on this thread.:thup: Tom shady brady and bill belichicken have disgraced the sport of football same as Sammy sosa,mark McGuire, Jose canseco,Barry bonds,and Roger Clemons have all disgraced the sport of baseball.they all should be barred from the hall of fame in their sports.they all had to cheat to achieve greatness.

The sad part about brady and belichicken cheating to achieve greatness is Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes have both proven you DONT have to cheat to achieve greatness and to get to multiple superbowls.
It is actually worse that that.
It shows a person's low integrity to cheat. But in desperation, even good people will do some "bending of the rules" to at least attempt to get them to be able to not lose so much.

BUUT - the worse thing about Brady and Bellecheat is that fact - they were already among the elite winning programs!! To cheat when you are already winning all the time - REALLY - shows just how low a persons integrity and morals are.
With Bellecheat as the worst. He has a loong career of cheating.

very classy by Belichick. the Patriots were a true dynasty and i consider Tom Brady and Bill Belichick the greatest QB and Coach duo in NFL history. i think Brady was the greatest of all time. they dominated my Bills for the longest time and appeared in the most number of Super Bowls. now my Bills have a chance to continue winning the AFC East without Brady and Belichick. Thank you! :)

Forum List

Back