Seahawks-Chargers

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Well the O-Line did better. I saw definite improvement over the game before. Wilson had many more opportunities to throw the ball.

Wilson was probably the biggest loser Saturday night. He uncharacteristically missed at least two easy tosses to Graham and had a tendency to over throw his passes in general all through the first half and into the third qtr. He was the first to admit his game was off. He was late to escape when he made the break to run several times. It just appeared that his timing was off.

Lockett is a straight up stud. If he isn't careful he might get the rookie of the year award this season...that is if Wilson starts taking his passing responsibilities more seriously. I don't think Lockett can win the award by just lighting up the scoreboard with his return skills. That kid is shifty with a purpose and has a top gear that is truly astonishing.

Now come the cuts. Ouch!

the O-line did better? havent seen any of the Hawks previous games this year but I saw this game since it came against my Chargers and that offensive line looked horrendous to me so if thats getting better,hate to think what it looked like in the preseason opener.lol

the thing that you should be concerned about is my Chargers are not that good.I can admit that.Its not like they were playing against a tough defense like the Cards or Rams.lol

The coaches decided to shuffle the O line everywhere the previous week so their new assignments need some cleaning up and consistency. Best to do it now than regular season. Was really looking for the 1st string offense to move the ball and get a good drive established. They did better in the 3d quarter but without the TD to seal things it didn't add to the confidence factor. Wilson expressed disappointment in that when interviewed near the end of the game

the O-line did better? havent seen any of the Hawks previous games this year but I saw this game since it came against my Chargers and that offensive line looked horrendous to me so if thats getting better,hate to think what it looked like in the preseason opener.lol

the thing that you should be concerned about is my Chargers are not that good.I can admit that.Its not like they were playing against a tough defense like the Cards or Rams.lol

10-4 your comments on the Seahags O-Line.

The coaches decided to shuffle the O line everywhere the previous week so their new assignments need some cleaning up and consistency. Best to do it now than regular season. Was really looking for the 1st string offense to move the ball and get a good drive established. They did better in the 3d quarter but without the TD to seal things it didn't add to the confidence factor. Wilson expressed disappointment in that when interviewed near the end of the game
the good thing you have going for you is it is still the pre season and you can never tell by what you see in preseason games and as much as i cant stand carrol now for one obvious reason,his system works and the players like to play for him although i will never understand why Lynch would want to come back and play for him again after last year.

Forum List

Back