Scumbag

BrianH

Mar 10, 2008
Texas
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347272,00.html

He's sure living of the fruits of this country, for someone who hates the place. What a scumbag. Unfortunately, he has the right to say what he wants, and it will take him slaughtering Americans in his taxi-cab before someone will do anything. Luckily for us, they'll have his phones, taxi, and house wired before you know it.

Thanks. It was half-way serious though.

I can't decide if it's worse to expose these people or ignore them. But FOX should at least be ridiculing him, even laughing at his lunacy, and not posting links to his website.

Thanks. It was half-way serious though.

I can't decide if it's worse to expose these people or ignore them. But FOX should at least be ridiculing him, even laughing at his lunacy, and not posting links to his website.

Oh I caught the sarcasm and the seriousness. You make a good point.
I can see exactly what your saying, they're getting the story out, but drawing more people to the sight. On the flip side, the FBI, NSA, and CIA will be all over that sight like white on rice.

It also makes me laugh when the police are looking and hunting for a suspect, and the media is all over it like a tight pair of britches.

"Well, it seems like the police have been searching all day in the area of poe-dunk looking here and there."
Man, criminals have it easy now days. Just listen to the news and you'll
know where not to be.

Totally. Just like they expose where the good guys are...like that British prince serving in Afghanistan.

Anything for money, I guess.

Totally. Just like they expose where the good guys are...like that British prince serving in Afghanistan.

Anything for money, I guess.

Yeah, its terrible. The media sucks....Like the whole blowing the PREGNANT MAN story out of proportion.

I saw a story today about "Video catches dancing bears in the wild."
They were scratching their frickin backs on trees and marking their territory. What a bunch of retards.

Speaking of funny. I saw a story that I almost posted when I first joined the thread. It said, "Brother charged in murder of 4" Then underneath had the picture of a black man. It made me laugh, I couldn't believe they had written that as a headline. Once reading the article, you catch the drift that he killed family members. But when you first see the headline, you definately notice the racial possibility.

Yo Bri, you got your browser locked on foxnews.com or something?

Can we get a story from somewhere else for a change, maybe?

To criticize Fox News for bringing this lunatic to the publics attention verges on lunacy itself....shows you for the Fox hating hack you are....
Every news outlet should be talking about this nut job and what can be done to put a stop to his anti-American rants and website....protecting his first amendment rights is ludicrous.....seems thats a tactic of our enemies...use our own freedoms against us....:sad:

To criticize Fox News for bringing this lunatic to the publics attention verges on lunacy itself....shows you for the Fox hating hack you are....
Every news outlet should be talking about this nut job and what can be done to put a stop to his anti-American rants and website....protecting his first amendment rights is ludicrous.....seems thats a tactic of our enemies...use our own freedoms against us....:sad:

ya that's right lets just forget about the missing trillions from the pentagon ,NAFTA the failed invasion of Iran. the unanswered questions and petitions surrounding 911,,and every news outlets should report on some cabbie with a website and what can be done to stop him..oh ya and lets not forget K-FED and Britney..maybe we can stop them while we are at it

Why? I for one am tired of all the leftoid crap from every where else. Thank you very much.

A story is a story smartass... :cool: It wouldn't matter if I got it from Fox...CNN...or Local 26 news....It would be the same story. Maybe a little biased depending on the area. Then again, some of us are smart enough to pick up on that. I happen to enjoy fox news (over the top sometimes, but then again, who isn't?)...I look up stuff on the Communist News Network (CNN) from time to time though. I'll do my best to mix things up a bit.

he is probably working for CIA..TO CREATE ANTI - ISLAMIC PROPAGANDA
dude do yourself a huge favor turn off fox and listen to Alex's radio show for one week it Will change your life forever....

http://www.infowars.com/

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's PROBABLY working for the CIA...
But I wouldn't put it past them. It would be smart thing for them to do if they wanted to round up a few terrorist for the summer. :cool:

Dude, do yourself a favor and get off of infowars and tune into other places...it'll change your life forever...lol :cool:

Who is trying to protect his first amendment rights?

I think we ALL ought to go to his website AND TROUNCE HIM SOUNDLY.............INSANITY AND DRIVING HIM OVER THE EDGE BEING THE GAME!!!!!!!:eusa_drool: :eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

I think we ALL ought to go to his website AND TROUNCE HIM SOUNDLY.............INSANITY AND DRIVING HIM OVER THE EDGE BEING THE GAME!!!!!!!:eusa_drool: :eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

I don't want the CIA, FBI, NSA at my house for getting on that sight. Nuh uh.... No way. LOL:eusa_hand:

I don't want the CIA, FBI, NSA at my house for getting on that sight. Nuh uh.... No way. LOL:eusa_hand:

Awe come on where's your American spirit.........................where's your spirit of tit for tat.................if he's being watched.............maybe we can send him pictures OF GOATS AND SHEEP IN COMPROMISING POSITIONS OR .....................!!!!!!!:eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

Awe come on where's your American spirit.........................where's your spirit of tit for tat.................if he's being watched.............maybe we can send him pictures OF GOATS AND SHEEP IN COMPROMISING POSITIONS OR .....................!!!!!!!:eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

I don't happen to have any pictures of those on my computer....do you??? :eusa_think: LOL (j/k).

I'm all for giving the guy hell, but I don't want a knock at my door tonight at 3:00A.M. I also don't want to be raided by accident, I feel my actions would lead to my demise. :sad:

Forum List

Back