Scumbag

I don't happen to have any pictures of those on my computer....do you??? :eusa_think: LOL (j/k).

I'm all for giving the guy hell, but I don't want a knock at my door tonight at 3:00A.M. I also don't want to be raided by accident, I feel my actions would lead to my demise. :sad:

Are you afraid that the CIA will become jealous and offended that we're trying to offend their sensibilities...............?:eusa_drool:

Oh and I might just happen to know where to get some..............................................anyone besides me go to limewire?:eusa_drool:

Um and just imagine people actually going to the library..............................they'll think that the dumbing down ACTUALLY FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!...............?:eusa_drool:

Are you afraid that the CIA will become jealous and offended that we're trying to offend their sensibilities...............?:eusa_drool:

Oh and I might just happen to know where to get some..............................................anyone besides me go to limewire?:eusa_drool:

Um and just imagine people actually going to the library..............................they'll think that the dumbing down ACTUALLY FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!...............?:eusa_drool:

LOL....I just don't care to be watched like a hawk....lol

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's PROBABLY working for the CIA...
But I wouldn't put it past them. It would be smart thing for them to do if they wanted to round up a few terrorist for the summer. :cool:

Dude, do yourself a favor and get off of infowars and tune into other places...it'll change your life forever...lol :cool:

i do tune in to the mainstream to see the spin they are spinning got to know your enemy..really I listened extensively to the mainstream media
you can be as skeptical as you like..but check out the site..the information presented the caliber of guest that are on the show and the man himself.
if nothing else you would have a better understanding of what you oppose
at best we would have one more patriot and soldier serving and protecting liberty ,there country and constitution

If we send him enough maybe he'll actually think he has a flock...................might even think that we're trying to make him feel AT HOME.....................:eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

If we send him enough maybe he'll actually think he has a flock...................might even think that we're trying to make him feel AT HOME.....................:eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

So are you suggesting a set-up? LOL...make him expose himself sot he CIA can bust him? I'll have no part of it. LIke the thought. But I'm living just happily. :cool:

So are you suggesting a set-up? LOL...make him expose himself sot he CIA can bust him? I'll have no part of it. LIke the thought. But I'm living just happily. :cool:

I'm saying that this country is under twenty four hour a day electronic attack.........................SOMETIMES it may or may not pay to flood back...............send him some infidel jokes if you don't like goats in his moms underwear idea..........???????
:eusa_whistle:

I'm saying that this country is under twenty four hour a day electronic attack.........................SOMETIMES it may or may not pay to flood back...............send him some infidel jokes if you don't like goats in his moms underwear idea..........???????
:eusa_whistle:

You crack me up....

I'll send him a "Silence!!! I kill you!" (Achmed)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347272,00.html

He's sure living of the fruits of this country, for someone who hates the place. What a scumbag. Unfortunately, he has the right to say what he wants, and it will take him slaughtering Americans in his taxi-cab before someone will do anything. Luckily for us, they'll have his phones, taxi, and house wired before you know it.
That site is no more disgusting and distasteful than Rush Limbaugh's or Bill O'Reilly's.

And what makes you think the government is not tapping your wires? The truth is that the government has access, through the telecommunication company's hubs, to everyone's phone calls, cellphone calls, emails, faxes & web browsing. They have access to all of our financial records. They have access to the books we read at the library. They take this multitude of data and catalogue them in super computers at the NSA at lightening speed.

AI software does a split second search of the transmissions looking for word associations and context. Anything that is suspicious is red flagged for an analyst to review more intensely.

Why is this wrong? Because they are doing it to all of us. Our Constitution dictates our legal system.

The legal system is thus; you are suspected of committing a crime, a case is created by a law enforcement person, a warrant is petitioned and usually issued to search for specific evidence (stated on the warrant...and there must be probable cause or the judge will not issue a warrant), a search is conducted with your knowledge, and if the evidence is found you are arrested and stand trial.

The way Bush wants to do it and is doing it; everything we say, do, buy or sell is cataloged and housed in Super Computers, if you are deemed a threat any of that data (no matter how benign) will be used against you as evidence, a case will be created and your guilt apparent before you are apprehended, due process is thrown out the window, habeas corpus is thrown out the window, the media is given cherry-picked information so that your guilt in the court of public opinion guarantee that you will not find a decent job in your lifetime, the Constitution and our society is altered and we are no longer free.

What guarantees are there that the data being collected will not be used to blackmail us? What guarantees are there that the data being collected will not be used to rendition dissenters and label them as seditious?

That site is no more disgusting and distasteful than Rush Limbaugh's or Bill O'Reilly's.

Overstatements like that simply make you look outright wrong when, perhaps, a more reasoned and subtle analysis might have drawn attention to the truly stupid things that Rush and O'Reilly say. But once again, when one analogizes things one can't simply make blanket statements which are clearly exaggerations.

While you may think they make a point, they just make you look incredible.

Does anyone find it laughable and insane that this fellow is a JEW who CONVERTED to a RADICAL form of Islam?

That's like a black person being a nazi...
in support of aryan supremacy...
wow :cuckoo:

Taomon, while I agree with your statement about the government (NSA) having the access to tap my phones, I would still rather them see me on Bill O'Reilly than on a Islamic Extremist website. I'm sure they watch and listen, but I'm not going to give them a reason to come a knockin. Not that I would do it anyway, but I don't get on Rush Limbaugh of Bill O'Reilly's website(s).

To criticize Fox News for bringing this lunatic to the publics attention verges on lunacy itself....shows you for the Fox hating hack you are....
Every news outlet should be talking about this nut job and what can be done to put a stop to his anti-American rants and website....protecting his first amendment rights is ludicrous.....seems thats a tactic of our enemies...use our own freedoms against us....:sad:

Fox hating hack? That's not fair to all the other MSM outlets I despise as well. They all deserve equal discontent, as they all suck.

Anyway though, to catch you up, I was actually referring to Brian posting everything with a foxnews link, and merely asking for a different source from him. It was more or less a joke towards him.

As far as the nutjob, I'm not sure if I could possibly care less.

Fox hating hack? That's not fair to all the other MSM outlets I despise as well. They all deserve equal discontent, as they all suck.

Anyway though, to catch you up, I was actually referring to Brian posting everything with a foxnews link, and merely asking for a different source from him. It was more or less a joke towards him.

As far as the nutjob, I'm not sure if I could possibly care less.

LOL...wanna know something funny. I found a link today on foxnews...and I even attempted to look it up on another site, and couldn't find it. Some of the other media sites had links to 3rd party sources, but nothing from them. So I had to post the foxnews report. I tried. :(

Overstatements like that simply make you look outright wrong when, perhaps, a more reasoned and subtle analysis might have drawn attention to the truly stupid things that Rush and O'Reilly say. But once again, when one analogizes things one can't simply make blanket statements which are clearly exaggerations.

While you may think they make a point, they just make you look incredible.
Are you implying that you give subtle and reasonable analysis?

Taomon, while I agree with your statement about the government (NSA) having the access to tap my phones, I would still rather them see me on Bill O'Reilly than on a Islamic Extremist website. I'm sure they watch and listen, but I'm not going to give them a reason to come a knockin. Not that I would do it anyway, but I don't get on Rush Limbaugh of Bill O'Reilly's website(s).
I don't want them to see me on any site, unless they actually have a warrant and probable cause...you know, the 4th amendment.

O'Reilly says stupid things all the time.

Rush, I've never caught him saying anything patently stupid. I've seen things he's said be taken out of context, and I've seen him mis-speak (in the true sense of the word, as in leaving out a word or inadvertently using the wrong name). I've seen people lie about things he's said, but I've never heard him say anything truly stupid, except in jest.

I don't want them to see me on any site, unless they actually have a warrant and probable cause...you know, the 4th amendment.

Well when they come knocking on your door for a warrant to tap your phones and computer...you be sure and let me know. :cool:

Forum List

Back